Ingham Family #105 - 5 Shein hauls, 6 bottles of echo falls, nothing interesting to film

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ingham Family #106 taking a break from posting coz Whinge and Cringe need alcohol binge

Thanks @leeds2london for the whinge and cringe part 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The Ingham Family #106 What must your daughter have to go through...before you take her offline and the rest of the family too?

Reactions: 17
Creepy was building something in the garden for Esme's birthday the other day. He was banging away. It is likely a trampoline as I noticed that he once commented that they were getting Esme a trampoline for her birthday. If that is the case, they won't be moving this week.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Thing is when you are constantly being told by complete strangers who don’t even know you how inspirational you are, what a great person you are, how beautiful and clever you then you start to believe it. So when someone comes along and says something negative they can’t take it all. They can’t take that they are not that special or inspirational. They are average joes who have been known to do horrible things in the past including Isabelle as teens do say and do mean things sometimes. She has learnt from the best after all how to be bitchy and lie etc. Their ego has grown far to big and instead of the parents keeping them grounded and humble they encourage it. I doubt the messages Sarah showed were the worst of it. I can bet there were a lot of others saying things like ‘ your step dad abuses you’ or ‘ you fancy your stepdad’ and worse stuff. Sarah won’t show that though as it hits to close to home. This is her parents fault plain and simple. She wouldn’t have this following if they had not exposed her and exploited her. She would be living a normal happy life right now. They say they love doing YouTube. I highly doubt that. They don’t have a choice. They have to keep making the boring drivel because they don’t have any other way to make money other than her crappy blankets which will never really take off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Although I don't agree with body shaming young people or anyone for that matter nor do I agree with complete strangers telling a young girl she is perfect or the most beautiful girl on earth or inspirational or the best natural vlogging, its a long fall down from being built up that high!
The Ingham girls are pretty defiantly but in an ordenary way like most other girls, they are not particularly talented in anyway but can vlog and are watchable but come across slightly forced and unnature. The Problem is when people lavish this false praise on those girls there is always someone ready to tell them they are not all that.
I w like not put my Daughter in that position in the first place.

Reactions: 23
Creepy was building something in the garden for Esme's birthday the other day. He was banging away. It is likely a trampoline as I noticed that he once commented that they were getting Esme a trampoline for her birthday.
It wouldn't really be her trampoline though, would it? I think it's mean buying that as a birthday present for one kid when they'll all end up sharing it (Creepy included, no doubt). It's not like they can't afford to buy them that for no reason (anytime), then they can have something of their own for birthdays etc. Tattlers have been saying for ages that they should get the kids a trampoline but they wait until now. Hope Esme gets something else decent as well.

Reactions: 14
It wouldn't really be her trampoline though, would it? I think it's mean buying that as a birthday present for one kid when they'll all end up sharing it (Creepy included, no doubt). It's not like they can't afford to buy them that for no reason, then they can have something of their own for birthdays etc. Tattlers have been saying for ages that they should get the kids a trampoline but they wait until now. Hope Esme gets something else decent as well.
If it was a trampoline or some other monstrous set up there is obviously no move to the new house any time soon or it would just have to be dismantled again.

Reactions: 15
If it was a trampoline or some other monstrous set up there is obviously no move to the new house any time soon or it would just have to be dismantled again.
Yes. Also seems silly to get it when they're just getting ready to set off on their epic year long adventure :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
I wonder if that’s true - if they have popped off then that’s why she didn’t film later in the afternoon and evening - isn’t there a tatler who lives on the estate who would see them missing?
I walked the dog at 7.30 didnt look like they had gone anywhere tv was on in the sitting room!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
INGHAM FAMILY #106
Inghams have decided to take a break, use this time to look after your children FFS

• Heart
Reactions: 20
i know i’m probably being ott but what is the general view of that family based on what you’ve heard via locals
Is the estate super secure too ? I wanted a snoop on the facebook group to see if anyone posted about them or if they posted acting like the local celeb but it wanted proof of utility bill and all sorts of proof you lived in the estate which is fair enough but ive never seen a group as strict

I walked the dog at 7.30 didnt look like they had gone anywhere tv was on in the sitting room!

Reactions: 3
Isabelle seems very unstable and will probably struggle a lot when she reaches 18 and needs to get a proper job because YouTube isn't working. I genuinely doubt that her channel will ever properly take off. She gets less than 1% of her subs in views a day and falling.

Girls her age are bitchy and fight (year 9s hit a peak because of their age, changing hormones etc) I doubt it's nothing she doesn't hear at school. She's probably been getting stuff like this and worse shouted at her since the non situation happened. The fact she really wants to be home schooled tells me she isn't happy there and has no friends. Anyone who is happy and has lots of friends at school would want to stay but Isabelle is very isolated; no matter what school she goes to this will be dug up. The fact she has broke down over this twice and her mum stopping breast feeding in the past few months is very concerning. Either something has changed in her mental state or what Lazy said about Isabelle deleting hate comments was all lies. I don't know where she goes for therapy but Lazy and Creepy might want to find a better one.

Any sensible parents would at this point leave YouTube and use the reserves they have whilst they start looking for a normal job. They need to make Isabelle's Instagram private at the very least. All it takes is a bit of common sense but the Ighams have none. In a couple of days (probably tomorrow) they will be back with a wide mouthed Isabelle as the thumbnail. I'm not saying that being called fat/ugly is right but they really don't help themselves. The account that made the comment is fake anyway; no posts but a few followers. I bet it's Jane and staged to cause a nice bit of controversy. Maybe they were hoping to get into the papers.

Is the estate super secure too ? I wanted a snoop on the facebook group to see if anyone posted about them or if they posted acting like the local celeb but it wanted proof of utility bill and all sorts of proof you lived in the estate which is fair enough but ive never seen a group as strict
Not really; looking at google maps anyone can drive down their road.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The Ingham Family #106 Nannars pension and face mask, c’mon girls let’s go to primark!

Reactions: 8
Creepy was building something in the garden for Esme's birthday the other day. He was banging away. It is likely a trampoline as I noticed that he once commented that they were getting Esme a trampoline for her birthday. If that is the case, they won't be moving this week.
Didn't they say last year she really wanted one?

Is the sold sign still up?

Reactions: 6
maybe its a summer house with aGate around it and disneyesque windows thats probably the secret mission knowing him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet they are moving house,and using poor Issy as an excuse to not vlog for a few days.No wonder Issy is the way she is.

Reactions: 10
I bet they are moving house,and using poor Issy as an excuse to not vlog for a few days.No wonder Issy is the way she is.
Yes!! I thought that too and wondered how they were going to explain that the other side but it seems not unfortunately

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.