Ingham Family #105 - 5 Shein hauls, 6 bottles of echo falls, nothing interesting to film

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not really into these family vloggers but as I have watched a few vlogs, I thought I should chip in my opinion. I find this family very odd and distasteful. I remember watching a Christmas vlog that randomly appeared on my brother’s YouTube recommendation feed (I think this was around December 2016?? 17???) and he instantly turned it off as he stated that the woman vlogging was way too “screechy and loud”. I searched them up on YouTube and I don’t even know why they got as popular as they did. Nothing seems fascinating or spectacular about them. They seem bland in my opinion. I watched two more as they popped in the recommendation feed. The one where they go to London for New Year’s Eve and the last vlog I watched was about an empty new house tour. I just don’t get what their fandom sees in this family though. I always hear that they buy way too much plastic junk and that the dad is a creep and the mum is just too mouthy on Instagram. Ew. Just a truly awful family with nothing amazing to give.

Reactions: 24
It wouldn't really be her trampoline though, would it? I think it's mean buying that as a birthday present for one kid when they'll all end up sharing it (Creepy included, no doubt). It's not like they can't afford to buy them that for no reason (anytime), then they can have something of their own for birthdays etc. Tattlers have been saying for ages that they should get the kids a trampoline but they wait until now. Hope Esme gets something else decent as well.
Isla would totally get first dibs. She'd stand at the door, scream "O... M... G!", push Esme to the floor, stomp on Jace and leg it to the trampoline. All whilst Lazy does her ripoff LadBaby-Mum cackle.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Isla would totally get first dibs. She'd stand at the door, scream "O... M... G!", push Esme to the floor, stomp on Jace and leg it to the trampoline. All whilst Lazy does her ripoff LadBaby-Mum cackle.
Maybe they're hoping to re-enact the magical John Lewis xmas tv ad from 2016, with Buster the Boxer dog and all his mates bouncing away on the trampoline before the little girl gets a look in? For Prinny's sake I really hope not!

Reactions: 11
Maybe they're hoping to re-enact the magical John Lewis xmas tv ad from 2016, with Buster the Boxer dog and all his mates bouncing away on the trampoline before the little girl gets a look in? For Prinny's sake I really hope not!
They could use the prinny teddy 🤣 is that even a thing anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Letting her post it would've been fine and could've made for a fun video for Isabelle if Sarah had gone through them and gotten out the nice assumptions like "you're good in school", "you love your sisters" and cheesy, generic stuff like that. They'd done an assumption video themselves so would've known she was bound to get horrible messages.

Isabelle does seem like a sweet, sensitive kid so I feel like not monitoring her instagram is just a recipe for disaster. Kids are mean on there. Sure there's some adults but Sarah saying its 'grown men' is laughable because I doubt any of the messages she got were from grown men. The messages she showed looked like teenage girls. It's not really uncommon for teenagers to get a bit.... bitchy at that age. Even though I hate that word.
I don’t believe for a minute Isabelle deserves this but I am having trouble trying to put together the sassy and tattle baiting Isabelle in the assumption and Q& A videos with her smart mouth and attitude and this sudden change to a crying weak mess who can’t handle what’s been said...it’s a little like if you can give it you have to take it...but she is only 14 and her parents have caused this by exposing her to A world she is not mature enough to handle...they need to look after her mental and physical health and remove her from the circus they call the Ingham family and ifam....she doesn’t deserve this world they have exposed her to...let he be a teenager with all the fun and ups and downs that come with that....not thrust into a cyber world of creepy followers...her parents have a lot to answer to here...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m still so raging about what happened with the bullying crap ! Lazys one job is to protect her daughters from online hate and she has failed miserably !!! It’s so manipulative and using her daughter for views is verging on child abuse ! Family vlogging really needs to be governed by someone 😡
Absolutely 100% they need to be governed or better still demonetised, that would TOTALLY end family vlogging........... There’s a lot of family vlogging talk on all the tea ☕ channels at the moment because of the delightful family who gave up their adoptive son who they’d had for almost 3yrs 🤯 Wow!
They are now also looking into these lot 👍🏼🍿.

Reactions: 19
So according to social blade they had 171k views yesterday despite there being no new vlog? Looking at the numbers I don't know what they were watching because neither of the most recent two vlogs before that have increased by that much, and the ones before that have barely moved in viewing numbers

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I have a feeling they will go down the FF route and only put out 1-2 vlogs per week. Their content is crap and the view are falling quicker than Chris’s towel, let’s be honest we all saw this coming even before lockdown, a low blow that Sarah has used Izzy’s bullying as a smoke screen but didn’t really expect anything else, they are incapable of being honest which is what has got them in this mess to start with. There first vlog back will be Sarah screeching ‘hi guys’ acting like nothing has happened. Their assumption videos really put the final nail in the coffin, especially Chris with his complete arrogance. I for one think it is a breath of fresh air not to have to endure their fake screeches and dull lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i know i’m probably being ott but what is the general view of that family based on what you’ve heard via locals
Nobody is part of the Ifam let's put it that way oh and they dont sit and admire him skate in the street ! 🙄

Is the estate super secure too ? I wanted a snoop on the facebook group to see if anyone posted about them or if they posted acting like the local celeb but it wanted proof of utility bill and all sorts of proof you lived in the estate which is fair enough but ive never seen a group as strict
Secure ? Not sure what you mean it's not gated it's just new ish built houses so just and exstention to the streets around. Nothing exclusive about it.
The fb group just has things like lost cats, which dustbin is it this week ,anyone know an electrician ect

Does his neighbours really watch him skate in the road on the estate and don’t mind him doing it
Nobody watches him , they find it annoying .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So according to social blade they had 171k views yesterday despite there being no new vlog? Looking at the numbers I don't know what they were watching because neither of the most recent two vlogs before that have increased by that much, and the ones before that have barely moved in viewing numbers
Beats me where social blade get the figures from, just had a look and this is what I found.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I have a feeling they will go down the FF route and only put out 1-2 vlogs per week. Their content is crap and the view are falling quicker than Chris’s towel, let’s be honest we all saw this coming even before lockdown, a low blow that Sarah has used Izzy’s bullying as a smoke screen but didn’t really expect anything else, they are incapable of being honest which is what has got them in this mess to start with. There first vlog back will be Sarah screeching ‘hi guys’ acting like nothing has happened. Their assumption videos really put the final nail in the coffin, especially Chris with his complete arrogance. I for one think it is a breath of fresh air not to have to endure their fake screeches and dull lives.
They can't really afford to do that, though. FF can because of the amount of views they get per video. The Minghams would never be able to keep up their lifestyle with just a few videos a week. We've already seen certain parts of their lifestyle decline (big shopping trips where they fill an entire car with tat only happen when she's had a Chinese blanket launch.... Or if she's spent Nanaaaaar's pension. The present piles have declined too. Buying a caravan and using that for holidays, rather than bigger holidays that they used to go on).

Reactions: 10
A few people on family fizz’ thread have said isabelle was taken out of school for being a bully is this true I thought Isabelle was the one being bullied

• Wow
Reactions: 14
This is the part I can’t get my head around....why on earth would Sarah even show Isabelle the nasty messages???!!! You just wouldn’t. Ever. You would delete them and just show her the innocent/normal questions. Doesn’t make sense
From past vlogs to present Sarah Ingham is a full time liar, from the big porkies to the teeny tiny ones.
You can pretty much guarantee Isabelle is in full control of all her social media platforms but her mother has to lie to their viewers so as not to make herself look like a low life piece of tit parent.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.