Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Porkiepies

VIP Member
10.99 expensive for a T-shirt with a vinyl iron on print....this from the woman who charges £20 for a children's t-shirt with vinyl print on. The woman who charged around £15 for a white baby grow with iron on "bee busy"

You couldn't make it up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Sunshineandshadows

Why have the suddenly become obsessed with hiking? 😂 Like we're supposed to believe they're this 'ultra-fitness family' who go on 10k hikes every day and like to go on walking holidays 😂
The definition of hiking is 'a long walk'.... they can barely walk 5 metres from the car to a PIC-A-NIC spot without gasping for air.

I can just picture in my head the scenes of the vlog if they went 'hiking':

'WE SURPRISED THE GIRLS WITH A 10K HIKE!!" (Thumbnail is a picture of izzy with her mouth wide open looking at a mountain)
-
Its a rainy Friday morning in Leeds sorry Bradford. Lazy picks up the camera. 'GOOODD MORNING IFAM HAPPY FRIYAY' she screeches whilst re-adjusting her fringe.
"I've spent all morning doing baby and me orders and now me and Chris are just waiting for the girls to finish homeschooling before we go out for the day".... we see creepy lurking in the background cleaning the floors.
"Babe...what are you doing?" Asks Lazy.
"Awh yanno man these floors are just so messy and dirty and we don't like dat...nah man gotta have it spotless"
Lazy rolls her eyes.
We then cut to a clip of Jace in his high chair eating some fruit
"This little man has woken up in SUCH...A...BAD...MOOD. He was crying aaaaalllllllllllll night....WeReN'T yOu LiTtLe MaN" Says Lazy in her condescending voice.
Jace proceeds to spoon some fruit into his mouth.
"ClEvEr bOy" cackles Lazy.
"Anyway, we're about to surprise the girls with a little trip out today, they have no idea that we're going hiking. I'm just about to start making some juicy sandwiches for out Pic-a-nic."
Cut to a little montage of Lazy making some ham and salad cream bagels for everyone.

Its now a bit later and Lazy has sat all 3 girls on that ugly kitchen sofa. Isla is restless bouncing up and down, Jace is sat on isabelles knee (surprise surprise) and Esme is miming tik Tok dances.
"Right girls we have a surprise for you"
The girls suddenly gasp as if they've never been surprised before in their life.
"So me and dad thought that because we've not been out in ages, today.....we're....GOING ON A HIKE!"
Isla starts screaming and running round the place, Esme and Isabelle sit there with their mouths wide open before joining in with the screaming.
"You need to go and get changed, and put some trainers on and then we can go"

We cut back to Lazy a little while later....they still haven't left the house yet.
"Guys I've got a bit of a problem, I can't decide which trainers to wear for our hike, usually we only go on short walks, because of Jace (fab excuse) but we've decoded we want to do a longer walk, or 'Hike' today" She rambles.
"Chris thinks I should wear these" as Lazy pans to her Fila dinosaur stompers on her fat feet. "But im really not sure"
Creepy appears from the living room, he's probably been messaging some girls on instagram as he looks only suspicious.
"Nah man, those are fine, it's only a walk we're going on"
Lazy sighs as if picking some trainers is the hardest decision in the world.
"Ugh I don't know guys, anyway we'll catch up with you guys later"

We then turn to Chris sat in the passenger seat of the car.
"Yo wassup Ifam...how..are..you..all...doing...LeAvE a CoMmEnT bElOw AnD lEt Me KnOw HoW yOuR DaY WaS...We're just on our way to a local beauty spot for a walk..."
Lazy quickly cuts in...
"Babe...its a hike, not a walk" she says rolling her eyes....AGAIN
"Alright fool calm down" Creepy replies trying to joke and laugh.
"Anyway as I said we're on our way to a local beauty spot, unfortunately its raining so I don't know how much of a walk we are going to do, but we're out the house and SUUUUPER excited. I'm hoping its super quiet because last time we came here no one was social distancing and people we're just being AbSoLutE fOoLs"
"Yeah like we were walkkkingggg and this other person cut infront of us and like they weren't even 2 metres away" Chips in Isabelle.
"YeH mAn PeOpLe ArE fOoLs...but hopefully today should be all good"

We then arrive at some random car park in the middle of nowhere, and Lazy is still sat in the driving seat.
"I dont know about anyone else family, but we struggle SO MUCH with car rides, like our girls are always VeRy wElL BeHaVeD, but there's just SOMETHING about car rides that makes them argue...all....the....time"
"Errr WE DON'T ARGUE" shouts Esme trying to be sassy.
"Muuummm that's actually so unfair like it wasn't even like a proper argument" says Isabelle in her drawled out tone.
Lazy rolls her eyes
"I mean it wasn't a proper proper argument, but it was something about Isla taking something of Esme's and Esme has just SuCh A FiErY PerSonALiTy that she can't help but argue and then Isla got upset because Isabelle took Esme's side"
We see Isla in the back of the car looking very sulky,
"Anyway, we're just about to start our little hike, Chris is just getting Jace out the car, the girls are getting the pic-a-nic and then we're heading off"

We cut to some edgy montage...a Chris ingham special as we know it. The girls walking together in a line up a pathway....and Jace toddling too.
There's a clip of Izzy taking edgy/Tumblr pictures and 'MoDeLlInG' for her instagram #teenmodelsofinstagram, and Esme throwing rocks into a nearby pond with Isla.
"So guys, we've just started walking up this hill and its SOOOO STEEP" Says Lazy out of breath.
"Yeh its actually ridiculous man how steep it is" Says creepy, who is also out of breath.
"Like I don't know how people manage to do this" she cackles
We cut to some more crappy montage clips.

The next proper clip we see is them on some random hillside having a pic-a-nic...they're only halfway up the hill.
"So its about half an hour later, and we've just done half the walk, we've walked for ABSOLUTELY AGESSSSSS and so we've just stopped for our pic-a-nic, thank God its stopped raining" Says Lazy
She pans to the rest of the family who are obviously all sat on those babyandme play mats eating soggy looking bagels and Pringles. Isla still looks like she's in a strop, and Izzy is taking yet more pictures for instagram.

Cut to a montage of Jace walking on some grass and Esme making a tik Tok.

The minghams have had enough and are now walking back down the hill...creepy picks up the camera at the least flattering angle of his greasy mop covered by his beanie and that awful red tracksuit top.
"So unfortunately, we we're going to walk up right to the top, but unfortunately its just too busy for us, we thought it would be quiet but No OnE Is SoCiAl diStaNciNg and we just don't feel safe" Says Creepy squinting at the camera.
"Yeah like we just don't want to risk it if people aren't following the guidelines, but we'll probably come back another time, when its nicer weather and do the full walk" Says Lazy whose behind him, really out of breath.
"YEH YEH YEH MAN DEFFO! Just a shame those FOOLS aren't social distancing for us"
In the background we hear Iddy Biddy Isla yapping to Lazy and Isabelle is taking...you guessed it...even more pictures...as we cut to another edgy montage by the one and only 'PrOfEsSIoNaL viDeOgRaPhEr' Chris Ingham.

The next clip is the usual car footage of them driving down some country road. And then we cut to the Minghams much later on.
"So guys we've been back home for a while now after our little hike, we're all super tired. I'm sure we must have walked at least 15k today, if not more, like we were walking fo about an hour and thats absolutely ages! Anyway we've just had dinner, im about to put Jace to bed and I think the girls are having a sleepover tonight in the cinema room" She waffles on.
"Oh mannnn look at these caterpillars!" Yells creepy
Lazy waddles into the kitchen from the lounge.
"OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS! THEY ARE LICHERALLLYYYY 892845 TIMES BIGGER THAN YESTERDAY!"
Lazy turns the camera round to show us the caterpillars.

The clip cuts to the girls in the 'CinEmA RoOm'
"So guys, me and the girls are having a little sleepover tonight because its Friday and we just thought it would be nice" says Isabelle
"YEAHHH!" screams Isla desperate to get on camera.
Some random montage of them setting up the sofa bed and getting quilts and snacks.
"Anyway guys, we're so tired from our walk today that we're just going to put on a film and end the vlog here" Says Izzy with Esme and Isla beside her.
"We will see you guys tomorrow....."
Esme is pulling a stupid face in the camera, and izzy laughs as if its the funniest thing she's seen in her life
"OMG Esme STOOOOPPPPPPP" Izzy laughs.
Isla also laughs.
"Esme why do you have to pull those faces all the time" Isla says in her annoying squeaky voice
"Isla shush im ending the vlog" Says Izzy
"Anyway guys we're ending the vlog here and we'll see you guys tomorrow...mwwaahhhh"

THE END

(I Hope some of you get some entertainment out of the little vlog I just wrote 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Hatshepsut

Even Lazy looks shocked when she tries on the outfit that Creepy has added to her latest Shein order for loungewear.
At least he got her some sturdy boots and knee supports for the hiking trips. 😂
0E98287C-027E-4A26-9405-B27D721D4DAC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
The Ingham Family #106 thread suggestion

You film your children like lambs to the slaughter
Dont be surprised when they bully your daughter

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Tinker74

How do you think jess mum feels Sarah? Don't you dare preach about being kind to teenage girls on the Internet when your nonce of a husband groomed and asked young jess to go skinny dipping with him.. And left her damaged and devestasted.. I bet her mum was fum8 g too!!

*nonce

*n o n c e

• Heart

Ghost82

Chatty Member
I've commented a few times on Ingham threads and I am very critical in general of family vlogging, but i'm not being funny, you guys need to tone it down. You all hate the Inghams so much yet spend your days refreshing your youtube waiting for the new vlog so you can criticise everything about this family, it's so sad honestly. The types of criticisms I see on here are ridiculous- you manage to get one out of every single action, like sarah buying a certain type of glass or doing something in a supermarket or whatever. It's actually pathetic the lengths you go to to find something bad in every single action. That on its own is just pitiable because it shows people on this thread have absolutely nothing better to do than to obsess over youtubers they hate, but coming on here and criticising literal children and a BABY is beyond ridiculous. Say what you like about the adults who run the channel, but you guys need to seriously reconsider what you write on here about the children because it is putting you in the wrong and potentially incriminating you. Yes, I disagree with parents who put their children online, but that doesn't give you a free pass to be able to hate on the kids with no blame placed on you? many of you are adults from what I've read. You need to move on. I am aware of the Chris Ingham situation which of course is awful but that doesn't make bullying children on the internet right, they are not responsible for their father's actions. You are still in the wrong.
How sad are your lives to dedicate them to hating on these people so much? Get new interests, read a book. I use this website sometimes but these Ingham threads are beyond sad. From what I've seen written some of you seem mentally ill. Yes, you can condemn the Chris Ingham situation, but for gods sake stop giving them views if you hate them so much. Stop being pathetically obsessed with people you hate because you need to be critical of everything in your pathetic lives. And stop hating on innocent children. Because what you're doing is punishable by law,
Oh Shut up Chris. Put down the cider and get back to your tent. 🙄

Where has anybody slagged off the children? I think someone is a very lot pissed. 🙄

• Haha

garyowen7

I've commented a few times on Ingham threads and I am very critical in general of family vlogging, but i'm not being funny, you guys need to tone it down. You all hate the Inghams so much yet spend your days refreshing your youtube waiting for the new vlog so you can criticise everything about this family, it's so sad honestly. The types of criticisms I see on here are ridiculous- you manage to get one out of every single action, like sarah buying a certain type of glass or doing something in a supermarket or whatever. It's actually pathetic the lengths you go to to find something bad in every single action. That on its own is just pitiable because it shows people on this thread have absolutely nothing better to do than to obsess over youtubers they hate, but coming on here and criticising literal children and a BABY is beyond ridiculous. Say what you like about the adults who run the channel, but you guys need to seriously reconsider what you write on here about the children because it is putting you in the wrong and potentially incriminating you. Yes, I disagree with parents who put their children online, but that doesn't give you a free pass to be able to hate on the kids with no blame placed on you? many of you are adults from what I've read. You need to move on. I am aware of the Chris Ingham situation which of course is awful but that doesn't make bullying children on the internet right, they are not responsible for their father's actions. You are still in the wrong.
How sad are your lives to dedicate them to hating on these people so much? Get new interests, read a book. I use this website sometimes but these Ingham threads are beyond sad. From what I've seen written some of you seem mentally ill. Yes, you can condemn the Chris Ingham situation, but for gods sake stop giving them views if you hate them so much. Stop being pathetically obsessed with people you hate because you need to be critical of everything in your pathetic lives. And stop hating on innocent children. Because what you're doing is punishable by law,
Hi Steve/Chris/Sarah?

I see from your profile that you're really not a fan of Family Fizz, but suddenly defending the Inghams. Interesting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

leni18

VIP Member
Sarah if you read here please read

I am a mum of 4 and there is no way my children would of been subjected to what you have put your children through since 2015. YOU AND You Alone are responsible for your daughters tears. You have put pictures up very provocative of her for years she's a child, she needed protecting and you knowingly have grown men looking at those pictures. You have put so much out there regarding your children so much more than any other family chanel. Your daughter was not crying when she was acting the big I am during all your nasty vile assumptions videos, we have all been called names in life and vile ones we ignore we walkway but theres nowhere to go for your children they are hung out by you the parents. Your daughter has been emotionally drained for a long time, she's had no real life it's light cameras action day in day out for your purse strings. Your upset for your daughter but it's nothing to what your husband did to girls of around your daughters age, asking them to leave hotel rooms and go skinny dipping with him, that's right your husband asking someone's daughters to sneak out and go naked swimming with him and you think that's OK but your daughter being compared and everyday name calling is real bad come on Sarah, please. And this Sarah love is why isabels fathers family didn't want her on social media. You knew best and you've wrecked the girl. Well done top mum, hope the holidays are worth your daughters mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Hatshepsut

I think we might find that this is the footage of Fewston reservoir that Creepy tried to pass off as his own.
The scamming little turd, everything he does is underhand and dodgy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

1335teddyade

Sorry, I really need to say this because it's honestly made my blood boil. What MOTHER on this planet sees their child crying from being bullied and instead of comforting them decides she will take a picture of her crying and plaster it all over YouTube in order to gain more views? Sarah ingham, you are a vile vile woman.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Oh god, here we go... Isabelle crying in the thumbnail 🙄

- The bronzer...

- Creepy on a secret mission... He does a lot of those...

- Is Creepy's car a range rover? I thought it was a land rover.

- "I'm not going to go into detail about what was said" Love, you shared the screenshots on Instagram.

- She shouldn't have mentioned other teenage YouTubers in her rant. Mia and Kaci didn't need to be spoken about. It just shows how jealous lazy is of other family YouTubers.

- Stop playing the victim, Lazy. You dish out just as much as you take.

- Any excuse to not do their jobs. No vlogs for a while. Hopefully it lasts a long time! Can I get a woohoo?!

Screenshot_20200617_172640.jpg

Time for the Inghams to leave YouTube for good. Although, I reckon they're using this as an excuse to either try and move house in secret OR just because they have no more content left.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

JustAnotherUser

Not caught up yet but I really hope no one on here has put horrible comments to Izzy.
Okay, Chris and Sarah are Dickheads but if you take it out on the children, you're awful.
We talk in here, talk about the kids being bratty, annoying, blah blah, okay it's not the nicest things to say sometimes but it's my/your opinion and it stays on here.
I personally not a fan of Sarah and Chris, and the girls (but thats not their fault), I vent my anger on here and be done. The only time I have ever contacted them was to call them out on things such as keyworker incident.
But to message izzy, the kids etc to give them abuse is so so so vile, I couldn't dream of doing it. Have a vandetta against Chris, Sarah, Even if you don't like the kids fair enough (though its really not their fault) but for an adult to message a 14 year old saying disgusting things makes me sad, we all said we think isabelle has problems. I know the majority of you wouldn't have, but if someone has please stop.
What Chris has done is unforgiveable and Sarah is just as bad, I don't like them. But the kids have done nothing wrong! You cannot take their parents actions out on them!
Tattle is a lovely place to gossip and give opinions. We ain't all dickhead so if anyone on here messaged issy please think about it (I hope no one on here actually has)
Take it out in Sarah Chris but not the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

LisbonB

News flash LAZY

Izzy is receiving vile messages on her insta BECAUSE OF YOURS AND YOUR HUSBANDS BEHAVIOUR

🖕🏼🖕🏼

Reactions: 60

Lilu22

VIP Member
Saw the title of the vlog and I can’t help but roll my eyes and shake my head. You think it’s too risky to send your child back to school but you’ll happily take them round shop unnecessarily

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

AutumnGhost

Chatty Member
Omg I can’t believe she kept the tracksuit 😂😂
‘Rule Breaker’
It looks fucking ridiculous on her 😂😂

And holy shit her HAIR 🤢
EDC89C9E-86FF-4BD4-A758-62175B339283.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Absolutely condemn anybody sending messages directly to Izzy, or any other child. Beneath contempt.

At the same time, shame on her parents and the other adults in her life, all of them. Making her bat for such a busted business, knowing what they are exposing her to, is beyond neglectful and incredibly selfish. More interested in attention and approval from total strangers than their own child’s wellbeing.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Zelda18

VIP Member
WE WONT ACCEPT BULLYING

But we will clickbait it if you do it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also I thought isabelle asked Sarah to go through the messages?

So was that a lie, or did she go through them then show them to Isabelle?? JFC Get the kid OFF social media. Of course they'll act like it's people like us doing it but I don't think anyone here would actually say anything horrible to or about a child.
Bloody hypocrite!! Wasn’t too long ago you were bullying a 16yr old girl brave enough to speak up about what your vile, grimy perverted husband had done. What about showing the identity of people leaving comments. Also Doxxing a child and releasing CCTV footage only to incite hate from the ifam. Pretty sure that illegal but you continue to do it anyway.

Whole different story when the shoe is on the other foot.
If you’re worried about Isabelle receiving hate comments ( and I in no way condone it) close down her social media FFS

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Sarah commenting on how expensive clothes are for the cheap quality? I thought that was her busniess ethos

• Haha
Reactions: 56