Ingham Family #105 - 5 Shein hauls, 6 bottles of echo falls, nothing interesting to film

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit rude ?? ?? I’m so grateful for the run downs as I don’t have to watch the Vlogs !
I agree ...are you steve or granny or Katrina or Dave ....or Sarah or Chris...come on step forward....I love these recaps and are so grateful I don’t have to be the one watching to tit show...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It is a bit suspicious how their 'break from vlogging' coincides with shops reopening.
did lazy not say they were taking days off from vlogging and social media!!! Yet today she is on baby and me asking for opinions on what colour background for a new product. 🤔🤔🤔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
did lazy not say they were taking days off from vlogging and social media!!! Yet today she is on baby and me asking for opinions on what colour background for a new product. 🤔🤔🤔
inghamfamilytravels was posting yesterday as we

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t believe for a minute Isabelle deserves this but I am having trouble trying to put together the sassy and tattle baiting Isabelle in the assumption and Q& A videos with her smart mouth and attitude and this sudden change to a crying weak mess who can’t handle what’s been said...it’s a little like if you can give it you have to take it...but she is only 14 and her parents have caused this by exposing her to A world she is not mature enough to handle...they need to look after her mental and physical health and remove her from the circus they call the Ingham family and ifam....she doesn’t deserve this world they have exposed her to...let he be a teenager with all the fun and ups and downs that come with that....not thrust into a cyber world of creepy followers...her parents have a lot to answer to here...
Please don't misunderstand me but Isabelle does not seem in anyway lacking in confidence and appears very body confident given the multitude of scantly clad images that adorn thousands of screens on a daily basis. I cannot believe her to be a sensitive shrinking violet who needs careful handling but readily appreciate she has 'issues'.
None of us is able to predict what is going on in this young woman's mind - issues are likely to include peer pressure, isolation, divided family loyalties and numerous other complexities which can seem enormous as her age. This coupled with changing schools and mixing with new social status and her high level exposure on line will be difficult for her.
That said, I see a girl with copious quantities of attitude who is able to manipulate situations to her own advantage despite knowing she is (a very lot) wrong. - SHE IS INDEED HER MOTHERS DAUGHTER.

Reactions: 30
So according to social blade they had 171k views yesterday despite there being no new vlog? Looking at the numbers I don't know what they were watching because neither of the most recent two vlogs before that have increased by that much, and the ones before that have barely moved in viewing numbers
YouTube has been recommending their older vlogs, like from 2-3 years ago

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
if they do end up posting like FF i feel like it’ll be the “official” downfall to their channel the devoted ifam MUST see them vlog daily and they will lose them viewers

Reactions: 12
A few people on family fizz’ thread have said isabelle was taken out of school for being a bully is this true I thought Isabelle was the one being bullied
Sarah said in the vlog the other day something along the lines of 'Isabelle has done some bad things in the past that she's not proud of. Maybe that's it 🤷

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Sarah said in the vlog the other day something along the lines of 'Isabelle has done some bad things in the past that she's not proud of. Maybe that's it 🤷
Think it was probably about that Instagram live she once did with her friends.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.