Ingham Family #105 - 5 Shein hauls, 6 bottles of echo falls, nothing interesting to film

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Left a message to Shein via fb messenger just now... Please everyone do the same

Reactions: 18
Right then, looks like another SHEIN haul today...basically the equivalent of an ingham MeGa SuRpRiSe!!!!!!!!!

MEGA SHEIN SUMMER TRY ON HAUL!!

- For once, a thumbnail without izzy in. Creepy are you doing ok?
- Ah yes a shein haul...screaming original and unique lack of vlog content...as per. And I don't get how 13 year old IFAM are finding this appealing?
- OOOOP WE HAVE OUR DAILY UPDATE ON THE CATERPILLARS
- Its pronounced SHE-IN not SHEEEEEEEN :rolleyes:
- Obligatory comment on the weather, no one cares, really we don't, not even your brainwashed Ifam are interested in the weather.
- The first dress looks like a dressing gown 😂
- Why is lazy complaining that it isnt cheap? You are willing to spend a fortune on holidays but don't like having to pay £16.49 for a dress because 'you can get cheaper at Matalan' :rolleyes:
- I've just had a scroll through shein and you can get tops for a fiver or a tenner? Sometimes cheaper? It's obviously going to be more expensive if its patterned, has graphics, extra details?? If she bought basic tops they would be cheaper. Also shein has increased its prices since its become more popular.
- :sick: That 'Chris ingham' tattooo
- Those jeans aren't lose????????? Am I blind but they fit fine?
- 'No one needs to see my bra' - no but ur happy to film your teenage daughters???? :rolleyes:
- 'These t-shirts are really thin and cheap' - YES BECAUSE THEY'RE A FAST FASHION BRAND!!!!!!!! OBVIOUSLY ITS GOING TO BE CHEAP :rolleyes:
- Oh...my....god....the loungewear set 😂😂😂 im actually creasing....it looks like a pair of pyjamas 😂 'Chris likes it' - im sure he does looks like its straight from New Look teens section...just how he likes girls.
- HIKING????? THIS FAMILY ARE GOING HIKING???? 😂 I dont believe that for a second. They go for a walk round the estate and nearly pass out. She doesn't know the meaning of the word hiking...can you imagine them doing a 10k hike??😂
- Poor prinny looks like she's about to bite lazy....I would too if I was that poor dog.
- Ooopp obligatory clip of Jace eating.
- How many more plates/cups/spoons does Jace need???
- 'We RaReLy HaVe McDoNaLdS'.... *proceeds to have McDonalds twice in a week*
- Isabelle taking care of Jace again.....what a surprise...didn't see that one coming :rolleyes:
- Right ok driving to a 'local beauty spot' and walking 10 metres down to a lake isn't a hike.....
- So barely any clips of the girls today....tbh not much of a vlog either.

Anyway thats another boring day from the minghams x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hoaseans are cancelling holidays in Scotland up to the 14th July. Chances of them being able to go this year 😬
My friend works as the buyer for Butlins holidays ,and they`ve predominantly been told the site`s will open 17th July.However ,the chalets and hotels have been housing homeless since lockdown ,and everything supplied (except food).So ,unless she`s called in soon ,they`ll be nothing for families.She did say if they were to open ,they`d only have half the intake usually expected.Bookings for next year have rocketed but still nothing`s been decided.They are looking at huge refunds to those who booked last year.They won`t be allowed into Scotland anyway.Pretty sure Nicola Sturgeon`s keeping lockdown as it is.I hope they can`t go ,i`m sick of them thinking they are special ,and can flout rules.God help those poor kids though if they are made to stay home.I`ve a feeling it`s going to be a very long summer..(get the wine ready Sarah)..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can’t wait for the back lash and people calling them hypocrites when they go on holiday as soon as lockdown is over

Reactions: 19
1591984227099.png

@thegreencow
looks like she didn’t wipe her arse properly when she did a poo 💩 😬🤢 . Not sure what’s worse the smeared tit or the tattoo 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I don’t understand why she has to lie about her size. Surely if she doesn’t feel comfortable sharing it then you can just keep it to yourself, but lying about this isn’t promoting self confidence to young and impressionable fans. Sometimes I think she makes up some of the ”fans” she talks to because what adults would watch their vlogs when it is clear the age range of their audience is around 9-13

This holiday they are talking about should be fine for them, after all it is “work”, just like their trip to the Maldieves, and don’t forget to listen to Creepy, the pandemic is just “hype” after all the Mingham’s know best

Reactions: 18
I wonder where they're going? We in Wales and Scotland are closed thank god! Are campsites open in England for trailers and it's trash?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm surprised she's not jumped on the everything5pounds website. She loves a bargain..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right then, looks like another SHEIN haul today...basically the equivalent of an ingham MeGa SuRpRiSe!!!!!!!!!

MEGA SHEIN SUMMER TRY ON HAUL!!
- For once, a thumbnail without izzy in. Creepy are you doing ok?
- Ah yes a shein haul...screaming original and unique lack of vlog content...as per. And I don't get how 13 year old IFAM are finding this appealing?
- OOOOP WE HAVE OUR DAILY UPDATE ON THE CATERPILLARS
- Its pronounced SHE-IN not SHEEEEEEEN :rolleyes:
- Obligatory comment on the weather, no one cares, really we don't, not even your brainwashed Ifam are interested in the weather.
- The first dress looks like a dressing gown 😂
- Why is lazy complaining that it isnt cheap? You are willing to spend a fortune on holidays but don't like having to pay £16.49 for a dress because 'you can get cheaper at Matalan' :rolleyes:
- I've just had a scroll through shein and you can get tops for a fiver or a tenner? Sometimes cheaper? It's obviously going to be more expensive if its patterned, has graphics, extra details?? If she bought basic tops they would be cheaper. Also shein has increased its prices since its become more popular.
- :sick: That 'Chris ingham' tattooo
- Those jeans aren't lose????????? Am I blind but they fit fine?
- 'No one needs to see my bra' - no but ur happy to film your teenage daughters???? :rolleyes:
- 'These t-shirts are really thin and cheap' - YES BECAUSE THEY'RE A FAST FASHION BRAND!!!!!!!! OBVIOUSLY ITS GOING TO BE CHEAP :rolleyes:
- Oh...my....god....the loungewear set 😂😂😂 im actually creasing....it looks like a pair of pyjamas 😂 'Chris likes it' - im sure he does looks like its straight from New Look teens section...just how he likes girls.
- HIKING????? THIS FAMILY ARE GOING HIKING???? 😂 I dont believe that for a second. They go for a walk round the estate and nearly pass out. She doesn't know the meaning of the word hiking...can you imagine them doing a 10k hike??😂
- Poor prinny looks like she's about to bite lazy....I would too if I was that poor dog.
- Ooopp obligatory clip of Jace eating.
- How many more plates/cups/spoons does Jace need???
- 'We RaReLy HaVe McDoNaLdS'.... *proceeds to have McDonalds twice in a week*
- Isabelle taking care of Jace again.....what a surprise...didn't see that one coming :rolleyes:
- Right ok driving to a 'local beauty spot' and walking 10 metres down to a lake isn't a hike.....
- So barely any clips of the girls today....tbh not much of a vlog either.

Anyway thats another boring day from the minghams x
those jeans def aren’t lose

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh lazy please please buy more of the tracksuits, it makes you look more like the chav that you are! The hints about going hiking? Sorry have you not got a 1 year old? I’d like to see you hike the mountains of Scotland with him in tow, hiking doesn’t mean up the steps to Matalan lazy 😬 And poor Isabelle once again in matching jackets with her little sisters, she’s nearly 15!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My thoughts:

- Why did she say 0xl was a size 14-16. I just checked. It's a size 16. Stop trying to make yourself a size 14. You're a size 18+. Deal with it.

- Dress #1... The Shein website states this starts in a 1xl (size 18), so she's lied already. (Shein grey out sizes that are out of stock). The dress is rated as "true to size" on the website.

Screenshot_20200612_192047.jpg

- The same yellow dress also starts at a size 18.

- The yellow polka dot dress also starts at a size 18. Looks a little restrictive on the arms.

Screenshot_20200612_192614.jpg

- Top #1 does in fact start in a size 0xl.

- I'm not buying the jeans being 0xl.

- Top #2 also starts in a 0xl.

- Hahahahahaha! Is she having a laugh? She charges a fortune for her vinyl t-shirts and hoodies. Hypocritical witch.

- So she shows the sizing of the shorts (for our benefit, thanks Sarah hun), yet they are tiny apparently. The reviews on the site show that they are 72% true to size... So... Yeah, you're not a size 16 hun.

- She looks a right knob in that trackie set. She is a chav though, so I guess it suits her. It also starts in a size 18.

Screenshot_20200612_195439.jpg

Sarah Ingham 2020: "Got this in a size 0xl like I did with everything I bought here". Ok hun, keep lying 😘

Can't be bothered to watch the rest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
My thoughts:

- Why did she say 0xl was a size 14-16. I just checked. It's a size 16. Stop trying to make yourself a size 14. You're a size 18+. Deal with it.

- Dress #1... The Shein website states this starts in a 1xl (size 18), so she's lied already. (Shein grey out sizes that are out of stock). The dress is rated as "true to size" on the website.

View attachment 152622

- The same yellow dress also starts at a size 18.

- The yellow polka dot dress also starts at a size 18. Looks a little restrictive on the arms.

View attachment 152630

- Top #1 does in fact start in a size 0xl.

- I'm not buying the jeans being 0xl.

- Top #2 also starts in a 0xl.

- Hahahahahaha! Is she having a laugh? She charges a fortune for her vinyl t-shirts and hoodies. Hypocritical witch.

- So she shows the sizing of the shorts (for our benefit, thanks Sarah hun), yet they are tiny apparently. The reviews on the site show that they are 72% true to size... So... Yeah, you're not a size 16 hun.

- She looks a right knob in that trackie set. She is a chav though, so I guess it suits her. It also starts in a size 18.

View attachment 152658

Sarah Ingham 2020: "Got this in a size 0xl like I did with everything I bought here". Ok hun, keep lying 😘

Can't be bothered to watch the rest.
Don`t know why she bothered with the red dress ,she could`ve wrapped one of her amazing blankets around herself ,it comes complete with bobbles!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
hiking :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: can't wait to see that! Also Shein are just such an awful company, it's all made in sweatshops and that aside the quality is just :poop: I wouldn't bother messaging them to be honest as I reckon their ethics are probably as shady as Chris and Sarah, they won't care.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She would look so much better with a good haircut, her hair just drags her down. Do her and Creepy actually look in a mirror and think they look good with their awful hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Gka
She has no idea how to dress for her age or shape. She's not a 14 either. She's much bigger than I am and I'm a 16. None of those outfits complimented her at all. Oh and she really needs to cut that hair of hers. It's adding years to her
Glad you said that as I am a 14 but sometimes I have to buy 16 tops as I have boobs 🤦‍♀️
I am sorry she is not a size 14 I reckon she is between a18 -20 maybe bigger why bloody lie 😂 it nothing to be a shamed of
Also if they say they earn bucket loads of money why don’t she buy descent Clothes for example Zara do a good range of clothes which I don’t think are bad prices 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.