Ingham Family #105 - 5 Shein hauls, 6 bottles of echo falls, nothing interesting to film

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Walking holiday. Is that what's planned 😂 it will finish Sarah off!

I can't wait to see the 6 of them miserable up a Scottish mountain then back to the chavavan for a pot noodle. I love beautiful Scotland and sorry to all the Scottish people on here but I hope it pisses down with rain their entire trip.

They always get these instafriendly ideas that never suit them and they always f*ck it up

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Lazy’s taste in clothes is a bad as her taste in men by the looks 🤫. Lazy hun just a tip, yellow makes you look sallow, and ripped shorts....really... are you trying to embarrass by teenager deliberately!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can't wait to see the 6 of them miserable up a Scottish mountain then back to the chavavan for a pot noodle. I love beautiful Scotland and sorry to all the Scottish people on here but I hope it pisses down with rain their entire trip.

They always get these instafriendly ideas that never suit them and they always f*ck it up
6 Go Off In A Chavavan

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Ha ha it probably will rain every day (i live in the highlands) so they can stay away😥

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I’m Scottish and to be fair it probably will piss it down the whole time! We’ve had our 3 days of summer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Okay fellow Scots - get writing to your mp’s - email, tweet, pen and paper -whatever it takes to keep them out of Scotland! Or should we just make it a “peaceful protest” outside the Scottish Parliament😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m not watching but wonder what size she orders size 10 like she had always said she is 🤔
Or size 14 like she confessed to 🤔
Or size 16 that she dropped in 🤔
Or size 18 that she really needs 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If it is a sponsorship maybe that's why she had her hair tied up at first. Shein probably said "get your manky hair out of the way, nobody can see the clothes with that mop flapping around."

Who does a clothes try on in the kitchen with their family wandering around in the background?

Note Creepy liked the last outfit best, didn't he say when chatting up an ifam he liked the chavvy girl look.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Yessss sis, werk.

222.png

The state. 😂

And why is their bin always bloody open?! Rotters.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I have nothing against comfy clothes, but that last outfit really was awful. The bottoms fine but that top! No!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
MEGA SHEIN SUMMER TRY ON HAUL!!

Vlog starts with Esme staring at the caterpillars and lazy saying it's so cute. Every morning the girls run downstairs. If you turn the jar in circles you can see the caterpillars' eyes and mouth; they're so fat today. Isla comes over and screeches. Lazy says they can pick them up when they're butterflies. Lazy is about to do a Shein try on haul so she whacked her hair up in a bun and it's a huge mess. The weather is miserable. Lazy shows that the clothes are 0XL.

Lazy has switched to Creepy's wide angle lens. She's wearing a dress that she thinks will be nice on holiday. The next dress is the same one in a different colour and makes Lazy look like she's wearing a nightie. Lazy doesn't think Shein is that cheap because most dresses were £16-17. Lazy likes that Shein clothes are different to what you'd find in some shops. She has got some jeans which are a little lose but she won't send them back and risk the size down being too small. Lazy isn't impressed with the quality of the t-shirts. It's an iron on picture on a white t-shirt for £10-11 and the quality feels thin.

Next top says 'Aloe There'. Lazy loves slogan t-shirts and will have a lot of fun with Creepy and the slogan t-shirts over the summer. There was one she saw yesterday that said 'Find your inner peas' and it had peas on it. Cackle. Lazy doesn't want the t-shirts thicker but it's too expensive for a Primark t-shirt. Lazy keeps showing us that the clothes are 0XL but she does need a size 20 for the shorts. Last outfit is a tracksuit and Lazy would feel the same in a clownsuit. There's nothing wrong with the outfit but Lazy just isn't used to it. It's Creepy's favourite type of outfit though. This summer they have plans that involve walking, hiking and doing amazing things that lazy can't do in dresses. That is the reason Lazy got her trainers because she can't wear flip flops with a tracksuit.

Jace is in the living room walking around with an apple. Lazy calls Prinny a 'gorgeous girl'.

The postman has been with a bowl, plate and spoon set plus a backpack from Hidden Treasures on Instagram. It's Jace's first grown up feeding set and it's eco friendly.

Creepy tells us they're doing something very very bad. If the world was pre covid it would be a bad thing to do. They're going into Mcdonalds drive through and Lazy wants a Frappuccino. They wanted to get out of the house, take a hike and get some cute montages because everyone is in the mood for the countryside because very soon... you know. That's all Creepy is going to say. Cackle from Lazy. They're been talking about countryesque stuff for a while. They wanted to go out all day but it's been raining. They decided to embrace the rain after his nap. First they're off for a Big Mac. lazy says you can't beat the breakfasts.

They're near th front of the queue and Lazy isn't gutted anymore because she's been told the frappuccinos aren't on the reduced menu. She thought the other restaurant just didn't have any in stock but they're just not on sale at the moment.

Footage of countryside. They've arrived at the reservoir and it's quieter than it was last time. They've had to come in the pouring down rain though. The girls walk over to the edge of the beach with emotional music playing. Then there's footage of the girls at the water's edge and Isabelle taking photos of ducks. More footage of driving.

Jace has his backpack on and is holding the cup and spoons they were gifted earlier. lazy says he looks like he's off to school. They didn't take Prinny to the reservoir because she hates the rain. Lazy tells Creepy to get the kettle on. She asks if he fancies a brew and he says 'fancy you'. Lazy cringes.

Lazy is back on the sofa and says she looks like a meatball. They've just got everything arranged for home schooling in the morning.

End of vlog.

Nice sneak peek of that hideous tattoo
Capture7.PNG

Capture2.PNG
Capture.PNG
Capture6.PNG
Capture4.PNG

Capture1.PNG
Capture5.PNG
Capture8.PNG
Capture9.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sarah Ingham Queen of NO self awareness !! Such a frump . She’s in her forties not year 5 !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hoaseans are cancelling holidays in Scotland up to the 14th July. Chances of them being able to go this year 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sarah commenting on how expensive clothes are for the cheap quality? I thought that was her busniess ethos
Absolutely it is!..I think most ,if not all ,of the haul will be returned.They are running out of ideas for vlogging ,and this filled up 20 mins.Rubbish ,yes ,but to Sarah it`s bringing in the money.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.