Influencers trying to get tattle closed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hypocritical to close tattle down...what about the comments on their vlogs. One influencer I follow deletes anything which sounds bad against her which is silly, we are all entitled to an opinion and I find many comments to be constuctively helpful and positive if only they are taken in the right way.Often sadly not ,just deleted.

Reactions: 16
I'd just like to say to any "influencer" who's stumbled upon this thread, get a proper bleeping job, you vacuous, fame-hungry moron! Just because you've got a couple of thousand brain-dead followers on YouTube or Instagram doesn't make your opinions any more important than anyone else's!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
So vain! Fancy searching the site looking to see if anyone’s mentioned you, then being upset because not everyone likes you/ads/house etc. Then to continue to check to see if anyone likes you yet?! Best form of feedback I reckon!!

Hypocritical to close tattle down...what about the comments on their vlogs. One influencer I follow deletes anything which sounds bad against her which is silly, we are all entitled to an opinion and I find many comments to be constuctively helpful and positive if only they are taken in the right way.Often sadly not ,just deleted.
I was blocked for liking someone else’s poor feedback on an Instagram post. Why shouldn’t I come here and tell others what the persons like? They all only want positive feedback and deep arse licking.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@lifeofbeckie and her slimey husband, actually went to the police a few months ago, and made a complaint about 'bullying' from Tattle.
They were given a crime number, allegedly, and were full of it for a while, until, embarrassingly, nothing came of it.
She was never bullied, just had a few home truths pointed out.
She's a spoilt chav, living off being on Take Me Out FIVE years ago. Her whining just drew more attention to her Tattle threads!

Reactions: 13
Simple solution, if you don't want to be called out for being a bleep or cuntess, don't post vids or pics making people think you are one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
@lifeofbeckie and her slimey husband, actually went to the police a few months ago, and made a complaint about 'bullying' from Tattle.
They were given a crime number, allegedly, and were full of it for a while, until, embarrassingly, nothing came of it.
She's a spoilt chav, living off being on Take Me Out FIVE years ago. Her whining just drew more attention to her Tattle threads!
They give you a crime number for everything ,even a lost key .It's just so they can look up your case it's just a reference number of sorts...And she thought it was something special 😂 shows the mentality of some of these people ..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It would be better if they addressed why we are actually here! To call out the fake influencer lifestyle they have to sell us things! The advertisements were so shady new rules had to be written! Perhaps if they were more honest and didn't pimp out their kids, husbands, dogs we wouldn't be here!!

Reactions: 10
They are idiots, each one of them who shares the petition ends up sending their followers over and some stay.
They need to take a look at their own behaviour and ask why they have had a thread made about them, because there are a lot of influencers who don’t have a thread on here.
Although some influencers definitely enjoy the attention they get from here.

They’re a bit thick. Who do they think is going to close down a website? The famous internet police? 😂
I remember an influencer who had a snot filled rant last year said they were tracking our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another influencer did the same and claimed to know the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) of the main protagonists. Nothing ever came of it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine taking it next level like the ellaby sisters and going to tattlers houses to threaten them with lawyers 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If you put yourself on youtube/insta people will talk about you good or bad, i have not seem any trolling myself. You don't hear Angelina Jolie moaning about online forums because she has a proper job.

Reactions: 20
They are idiots, each one of them who shares the petition ends up sending their followers over and some stay.
They need to take a look at their own behaviour and ask why they have had a thread made about them, because there are a lot of influencers who don’t have a thread on here.
Although some influencers definitely enjoy the attention they get from here.

I remember an influencer who had a snot filled rant last year said they were tracking our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 😂😂
Ah Sali 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t even know who these people “influnecers” are. And I used that term VERY loosely.
Are there even threads about them? And if there is why are they reading it. They’re probably on here slagging of their mates anyway

Reactions: 5
They cannot get any site like this shut down it’s no different from celebrity gossip sites or forums like digital spy. They put content out therefore we are allowed to discuss. Much like people discuss celebs, movies, music, tv shows. It’s really pathetic, they think they’re above criticism. I hate this attitude that it’s just trolls. They need a reality check. No everyone lives up your ass huns

also, highly doubt musicians and actors sit reading forums all day to see what people are saying so why do influencers? Just don’t read it it’s not threat hard

Reactions: 9
So it’s ok for them to go on to Instagram and make money off their opinions and they can rant and slag off businesses and their products Etc, but we can’t come on here and air an opinion on them?!
Bloody hypocrites!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Heheh they dont make money from me.I never ever " swipe up " as they command me to do in Insta and I no longer subscribe to any of their vlogs and YT channels. :sneaky:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.