Influencers trying to get tattle closed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Disgusting cult‘ :ROFLMAO: . She needs to “educate herself“ about what a cult actually is.

And why can none of them differentiate between a gossip forum and trolling? Unpleasant as some of the stuff on here must be for them, none of them have to see it. In order to read it they have to make a conscious, active decision to come here, find their name and read the comments.

These petitions make me laugh - the absolubte bile that gets said all over the internet completely unchecked and they think someone in a position of power will give a tit about about a gossip website. All they do is show how deluded they are about how important they are. If no one is doing anything about politicians getting rape and death threats on Twitter, they’re certainly not going to bother spending any time trying shut down a forum where some influencers get called fat and lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In fairness I have seen a few threads where the comments are petty/appearance based which I avoid to be honest but that does not warrant the censure of normal discussion.

I think the whole reason these petitions are ‘a thing’ is because there isn’t actually anything wrong with >95% of the chat on here and these influencers know it. If there’s real abuse/threats/defamation going on then begin legal proceedings by all means..

Do you see famous actors singers and directors starting petitions to take down places like digital spy or music forums where they get slated and critiqued? No. It’s part and parcel of being in the public eye you WILL get talked about. They don’t have a leg to stand on it’s literally a discussion forum. I agree with the above 99% of stuff is just chat.

• Heart
Omg they are back at it!!! 😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄.

Do they really think some petition will get tattle closed! Delusional idiots!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mama I made it!

For someone who doesn’t even have a thread she isn’t half concerned about us
Why the duck does she keep coming on here then?? 😂 Clearly it upsets her. Don't look and go about your day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I understand (sort of) about the influenzers wanting to close tattling down as some of the posts are the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth and not what the influenzers wanted to see in print ! However,sometimes I wish it was possible to stop them in their tracks sometimes with the ridiculous amount of gifts and stuff they are sent. There are way too many people in real need right now.

Reactions: 9
Tattle is also extremely well moderated, if someone has said something out of line, given out private info (address etc) or shown to have direct messaged an influencer/celeb they get blocked or deleted, or at least a warning.

I’m sure loads of influencers are desperate to share the petition to close tattle but dare not do it, due to the volume of tea that’s on here about them! It’s basically an archive for every problematic thing they’ve ever said or done, sharing the petition will only bring people over out of curiosity

Reactions: 16
I think Vickaboo is just fuming because she doesn’t have a thread on here 😂😂. She’s contacted her local paper the daily Mail an actual national news paper didn’t do a good enough job shutting tattle down 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I’m sorry but I’ve seen worse comments and actual trolling on TikTok, insta and Twitter, the very platforms she uses to get free tit sent to her and gets paid to promote stuff. Funnily enough she isn’t trying to get those closed down.

Reactions: 6
Didn’t a similar thing happen with GuruGossip? I used to frequent the forums there a lot, then stopped and went back and found out everyone had abandoned it for Tattle.

My issue with this whole crusade is that you cannot control what other people do on the internet. The internet is the Wild West and cannot be controlled or policed without severely risking our freedom of speech and thought. I used to go on pro-mia sites daily so I completely understand the harm that certain internet communities can do but we need to understand what personally triggers us, what we don’t want to see, what we know we should avoid for our mental health and then have the confidence and maturity to do so. I know first hand that this is easier said than done but my point is if the posts on this forum trigger and upset you, you need to stay away from this website and remain on your socials where you can moderate your comments. I’m 100% against bullying and I think the Tattle Life moderators and users to a great job of removing offensive posts and calling out users who post offensive comments. Not everyone is going to like you and unforunately not everyone is going to keep their thoughts to themselves - that is the beauty of living in a DEMOCRACY. I think certain influencers have lived a very sheltered life where they’ve not had to deal with criticism regarding their looks, if you put yourselves out there you have to accept it’s going to happen. Soz huns but not everybody thinks you’re the best thing since sliced bread!!! Some of us think you’re pretty crappy people and want to openly discuss it in a space where constructive criticism won’t just get brushed under the carpet and deleted like in your comment sections. Just as you accepted the £££ and free products that come with the job, you need to accept that other people will voice their negative opinions about you - we all have no choice but to take the bad with the good because that’s life!!! I’m rambling now, I’ll stop 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.