Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
This has been done several times before

Change petitions mean nothing and this petition was started by a nobody that stuffed their head into a bees nest of drama and actually trolled people online and was surprised when she got stung back. It only gained traction because we allowed a thread on here and since then hundreds of influencers have shared it and helped promote the site :LOL: .

Tattle isn't going anywhere but if it did another one would pop up instantly. Humans have talked about public figures long before paper existed, it isn't going anywhere.

Talking about people that make their living on social media isn't trolling. You can't overshare your life to court fame and only get praise, fame doesn't work like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 89

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
That petition has been doing the rounds for about 18 months now, nothing will come of it.

tattle and those who post on tattle are not doing anything wrong or illegal. No crime is being committed here! Tattle is not the only gossip site around and it won’t be the last either. It’s very simple; if they can’t handle what is written here then they don’t have to read it. If they are making a choice to access this site and read what people are saying about them then that’s their own choice.

Reactions: 54

HoGi

VIP Member
I think its ridiculous. They pick up on the one or two bad comments and run with them as if that's what the whole site is full of. We aren't commenting on their posts or directing comments directly at them, so calling it trolling is ridiculous. They create this platform and surely must expect some backlash?? I personally don't see how this site is any different to discussing celeb gossip with your mates or the hairdresser etc

Don't like the public talking about you? Then don't out yourself out there!!

Reactions: 42

BasilRathbon

I'd just like to say to any "influencer" who's stumbled upon this thread, get a proper fucking job, you vacuous, fame-hungry moron! Just because you've got a couple of thousand brain-dead followers on YouTube or Instagram doesn't make your opinions any more important than anyone else's!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Yel

Chatty Member
Tattle exists so people have a way to talk about public figures away from their feed. It's more like the antithesis of trolling.

If you're a public figure what do you expect if you go out searching on a site that is for people that are disillusioned with them? It's like someone listening in on a private conversation.

The #1 rule is to keep things on tattle, anyone that breaks that we do ban because that's not what it's about.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Lauren1994

Mia jeal also tried getting the site shut down, or her thread deleted anyway 😂 she’s a small YouTuber and she deletes comments when people give her advice. This site and her thread isn’t disrespectful or abusive in anyway, they simply give advice to help her because on her channel she would delete the comments and only keep the positive ones. She always brings up topics on her channel about the ones we talk about on here so she obviously reads this.

I think this site is good for constructive criticism, it allows you to be able to say your opinion whatever that opinion is. I think influencers have too much time if they’re trying to get their threads taken down because they’d obviously have to read the thread to know what’s on there. They decide to put their lives online so they should be more prepared for the good ... and bad comments.

Reactions: 35

JOHN1967

VIP Member
Simple solution, if you don't want to be called out for being a cunt or cuntess, don't post vids or pics making people think you are one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Lalla

VIP Member
This boils my piss.

They're all so bloody up themselves they have no idea what trolling is...actual trolling is what happens where for example families of people (sometimes even children) who have died tragically - and are only in the public eye because of those tragic circumstances/ because they've set up a memorial or charity or similar - get targeted by sad individuals sending disgusting messages about the family member they have lost. That is vile, and should be stopped.

But commenting on here about some wannabe influencer who is busily whoring themselves and their family on social media and has failed yet again to declare an ad or gifted item, or is very publicly breaching Covid guidance, or giving out advice that is unsafe or just plain wrong, NONE of that is trolling. It's fair comment.

Reactions: 26

Lechat

VIP Member
influencers have managed successfully to conflate discussion and critique to bullying and trolling. Like Lydia millen this week, had a message asking why she hadn’t been to see her nan and that’s bullying apparently??

Im sick of being told I have to support these influencers because they are women. No. I don’t have to like anyone because we both happen to be women. You don’t get a free pass for non compliance with advertising regs and shitty and devious behaviour and expect support from other women. It doesn’t work like that.

no one has a right to be liked. if you are sharing your life online you should expect some critique and if you get big enough some people are going to dislike you, and be open about it. If you cant handle that it’s the wrong job. Influencers want some sanitised world where they can block anyone and filter their comments, it’s no wonder they can’t handle the reality that there are tonnes of people out there not falling for their shit.

I am sick of hearing that influencers want social media companies to make people hand over their passport and address details to use social media. Why should I be penalised when I haven’t done anything wrong?. I’m not trusting Instagram or any US based company with those details. I would just come off insta like millions of other people and suddenly influencers would be moaning about losing all followers and likes 🧐

personally I have nothing to hide. I have never DMd or contacted an influencer with anything negative, i simply come to tattle. I have never said anything which I consider hateful or bullying and I would stand by my opinions to their face.

they tell themselves we are horrible ugly stupid unsuccessful people because they cannot handle the truth that we are the audience they lost and that our opinions are real and valid from actual people with jobs, lives and families who are just sick of the bullshit.

we should all be very wary of the censorship these influencers are trying to push.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Warrend

What idiots. Have they never seen Gogglebox? People have opinions, deal with it. Just because you don't like what you hear, doesn't make it abuse.

Buffoons!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Loulou_23

VIP Member
Not sure these a discussion already going on this, couldn’t find anything!

Last night and today I’ve noticed a few influencers that I follow saying stuff about online trolling and trying to get the site closed down! 🙄

What are people’s thoughts?

A couple of examples

7248351B-18C1-44E6-85C3-DF241120CB1D.png
5C0858ED-F6B9-4B23-A90D-0DB7FAF8E40E.png
7248351B-18C1-44E6-85C3-DF241120CB1D.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

lilblinder

Their need to control blows my mind it's like witnessing a cult where they all have the same mantra, women supporting women, must like, must comment, keep everything positive and most importantly nothing can be allowed to exist that might damage their ability to EARN !!
Tattle threatens the status quo, it rocks their boat, it points out truth's or reality they want hidden ...... like shattering a magic trick by pointing out how tricksters do the illusion .

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Say What

Chatty Member
I’m not being funny but if you put yourself out there and want to be famous and have the following, the money and lifestyle then you have to expect that people will have an opinion and people will criticise you when you do wrong.

Trampoline

Chatty Member
Unless its sent to them I honestly don't see it as trolling, or see the problem. If your actively seeking your own name on a gossip site then your fucking stupid. Dont look and you will be blissfully unaware. People are allowed to talk and have opinions. If you choose to look and let it ruin your life harsh as it may sound but .. more fool you ✌🏼

Meh

Chatty Member
TFRTC- Rendal Coleby is sharing this petition on her insta Supporter comments · UK Parliament: Take Tattle Life Down. · Change.org
God, another petition! 😂🙈

Perhaps if Instagram and other platforms removed the ability for “influencers” to filter their feeds by deleting comments they don’t like (I.e anyone asking questions or holding them accountable) then perhaps people would not need to go to sites like Tattle?

Make no mistake, the only reasons these “influencers” are raging is because they don’t get to control the narrative on what people discuss on Tattle.

Stronger regulation required for this new breed of “job type” in influencers. They can sell and market shit to followers all day, they self moderate their pages, they paint false or downright lies.

Their pages ARE their business/brand/livelihoods - we hear this every time Instagram alter their alogorithms and they lose “engagement” hurting their appeal and marketability. Yet, whenever someone posts feedback or critiques they freak out about how this is their little page and entitled to privacy etc. Well, what is it? 🙄

• Heart

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
If you put yourself on youtube/insta people will talk about you good or bad, i have not seem any trolling myself. You don't hear Angelina Jolie moaning about online forums because she has a proper job.

LittlemissM

VIP Member
So vain! Fancy searching the site looking to see if anyone’s mentioned you, then being upset because not everyone likes you/ads/house etc. Then to continue to check to see if anyone likes you yet?! Best form of feedback I reckon!!

Hypocritical to close tattle down...what about the comments on their vlogs. One influencer I follow deletes anything which sounds bad against her which is silly, we are all entitled to an opinion and I find many comments to be constuctively helpful and positive if only they are taken in the right way.Often sadly not ,just deleted.
I was blocked for liking someone else’s poor feedback on an Instagram post. Why shouldn’t I come here and tell others what the persons like? They all only want positive feedback and deep arse licking.

• Heart