“Influencers” in Dubai - disobeying the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in Dubai. It’s an absolute chavfest at the moment.

None of them give a tit about the fact they’re in an Islamic country. The new strain of covid from the UK has been detected here. They’re all congregating down JBR and in The Palm so it’s no surprise. Just vile. The locals and expats are genuinely staying fairly safe yet all these dicks are coming over not giving a tit. I know someone who is cabin crew for Emirates, she said policing masks on the flights has been absolutely horrific, passengers are very disrespectful and rude.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
This makes my blood boil! I live in an area where the government have insisted all schools remain closed to prevent the spread, but these twats can seemingly freely go and get off their heads abroad for recreation! Is that more important than our kid's education?!

Reactions: 8
I live in Dubai. It’s an absolute chavfest at the moment.

None of them give a tit about the fact they’re in an Islamic country. The new strain of covid from the UK has been detected here. They’re all congregating down JBR and in The Palm so it’s no surprise. Just vile. The locals and expats are genuinely staying fairly safe yet all these dicks are coming over not giving a tit. I know someone who is cabin crew for Emirates, she said policing masks on the flights has been absolutely horrific, passengers are very disrespectful and rude.
It’s disgraceful behaviour, but there is never any comeback for them. The freebies will keep rolling in and the gullible will continue to follow them. Dubai used to be seen as a luxury getaway but it’s looking very costa del sol at the moment.

Reactions: 15
It’s disgraceful behaviour, but there is never any comeback for them. The freebies will keep rolling in and the gullible will continue to follow them. Dubai used to be seen as a luxury getaway but it’s looking very costa del sol at the moment.
Absolutely. Especially as a lot of them appear to be moving here now too 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
This makes my blood boil! I live in an area where the government have insisted all schools remain closed to prevent the spread, but these twats can seemingly freely go and get off their heads abroad for recreation! Is that more important than our kid's education?!
Sorry to go off Dubai. But there are twats in this country that are freely allowing people in their home. There is 1 person who I have now unfollowed, she has invited her neighbours over for Xmas eve, saw her mum and siblings for Xmas, visited her cousin at the parents of the cousins house who has visited from London. She had mingled with her work colleague and now has a friend over. 👿 I am fuming!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
sadly, i don’t think education really mattered to a lot of these people- thats why we are in this mess

Reactions: 15
Absolutely. Especially as a lot of them appear to be moving here now too 🤦🏻‍♀️
In regards to moving out there, I reckon alot of them will stay out there for as long as possible whilst the UK tier restrictions is in place. Many expats have left Dubai so there will be plenty of cheap apartments to rent and they can probably do it without the residence permits and paperwork in place. I think they will all be back in time for UK summer once the temps start soaring in Dubai. But I've also heard from cabin crew out there the flights from the UK are completely full right now.

Reactions: 6
I guarantee they would all want to come back to the uk and use the free nhs if they get ill in Dubai instead of paying for medical care!!

• Angry
Reactions: 32
In regards to moving out there, I reckon alot of them will stay out there for as long as possible whilst the UK tier restrictions is in place. Many expats have left Dubai so there will be plenty of cheap apartments to rent and they can probably do it without the residence permits and paperwork in place. I think they will all be back in time for UK summer once the temps start soaring in Dubai. But I've also heard from cabin crew out there the flights from the UK are completely full right now.
Tourists can only stay for 30 days, with the exception of those on a working visa which I doubt the influencers and chavs have. The likes of Stephen Bear and Georgia Harrison have seemingly already applied for residency.

I don’t know of many expats my age that have moved out of Dubai either 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m absolutely not surprised the flights are full.

Reactions: 3
I got really, really upset the other day seeing all the stories about influencers and celebs on holiday in places like Dubai, St Barts, South Africa, etc.

None of them looked to have a single care in the world and I just wondered...how can they do it? Not just why anyone would want to take the risk of international travel during a horrifying pandemic where the number of deaths just keep rising, but to have apparently such little thought for the people who are not as lucky as they are, actively rubbing their good fortune in the faces of people who are massively struggling and on the brink?

I am just so outraged and distressed by the behaviour of these people at this point. It is beyond appalling but even worse is nobody is really criticising them for it, not anyone in anyway that matters at any rate.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Liana Isadora is flying back home (Cardiff) but says she will be going back to Dubai next week 🤬

Reactions: 2
It gets better, Soohie Kasai is moaning she lost her phone when she was pissed up and can’t go out. Boobloodyhoo. Shes in bloody dubai, with friends. They can go and buy a phone- most tier four phone shops are shut here, I can imagine its a lot easier there..... and just ring the phone company. Again, clueless, when the people she moans to on insta are stuck in!
I honestly now think most of them are staying out there because if we do lockdown they can stay under the guise that they ‘can’t get home’ all the brands will send them stuff and they can see it through. Hopefully we will all be vaccinated for when the influx comes back.

Reactions: 12
Liana Isadora is flying back home (Cardiff) but says she will be going back to Dubai next week 🤬
Do you remember when she burnt her lips on love island?😂

Janet Street Porter is spot on in this article
Could not agree more. Glad to see that someone has picked up on this. There needs to be more attention from the media about this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Gabby Allen another who is saying she is moving their for her boyfriends work... bear in mind this is the girl who was at a mansion party the other night..... ffs... what is wrong with them.

laura Anderson another one...

I am sick of them!!

Kady McDermott is in the Maldives!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.