“Influencers” in Dubai - disobeying the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why would you be so selfish and stupid?
Quarantine in Barbados doesn’t sound that bad lol
because they believe their celebrity status makes them immune to rules us normal folk are held to. They clearly flew from a T4 area - I hope they get fined 🤬

Reactions: 16
A friend of mine lives in Barbados- he said that everyone is absolutely livid this has happened!

Reactions: 18
Funny how every zlister is out in Dubai staying at the 5 but no one has met each other and no one has called Alex Bowen for is DJ skills
Why, oh why, does every Love Islander and saddo from that show think they can “DJ”? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, totally agree with the posters commenting on Dubai’s human rights record. Why people want to go to this “paradise” that’s built using slaves. Let’s not beat around it; it’s forced Labour which is slavery. Not to
mention the sexual abuse domestics from Asian/African nations are subjected to by their “employers”. All these bleeping “influencers” were the first bunch to jump on BLM and #blackouttuesday etc. Hypocrites, the lot of them. Guess they can party it up in the glam hotels and ignore the suffering and slavery? Black lives don’t matter there? 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
That is so selfish what Zara and her boyfriend have done on so many levels! For one not respecting the country they are in, they are also potentially putting other people at risk at the airport and on the plane. How could you sit near people for hours on a flight knowing you could put them at risk! I hope they get the 18k fine each!

Reactions: 31
Danielle Armstrong’s bf has now turned the comments off on his picture of the 3 of them in Dubai! He obviously can’t handle the truth!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I was just coming on to say this / link below!!!

I've only just seen this story, I posted it in the main Covid thread, I couldn't find this thread for some odd reason.

I'm really pissed with this story, what the hell was she thinking? I do hope the full weight of the law falls on her AND the boyfriend.

Reactions: 20
I'm here for this, its like the entire cast if every season of love island, ibiza weekender, ITV2 have all gone on a big package Holiday to Dubai 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It looks like they are being paid to post their holidays on Instagram and advertise the hotels. I wonder if that will stop now because of the backlash. Dubai tourism clearly wants to turn itself into the new package holiday resort now the oil money is running out but theyve made the mistake of appealing to the low rent Love Island market. It will be like the new Costa Del Sol!

Reactions: 16
Ah parking my place here. I’ve unfollowed a lot of people over the past week due to their Dubai escapades!
me too ... unfollowed another two (one very reluctantly as i enjoy her content) but they have really got my back up.

Reactions: 4
Dawn and Nicole from housewives of Cheshire in dubai again,no social distancing no masks

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Dawn and Nicole from housewives of Cheshire in dubai again,no social distancing no masks
Same goes for Chloe Ferry and her clone Bethan, I bet none of these morons will quarantine when they get back to the UK.

Reactions: 6
It looks like they are being paid to post their holidays on Instagram and advertise the hotels. I wonder if that will stop now because of the backlash. Dubai tourism clearly wants to turn itself into the new package holiday resort now the oil money is running out but theyve made the mistake of appealing to the low rent Love Island market. It will be like the new Costa Del Sol!
This is interesting, I don't know much about Dubai though I am intrigued, I don't really understand the culture and dos & don'ts but imagine if it became the package Holiday destination 😳😂
I honestly thought only rich and famous went there. I only know about 2 who have been, one out of season and one other who has a very successful business and was going 10/15 yrs ago.

Reactions: 1
This is interesting, I don't know much about Dubai though I am intrigued, I don't really understand the culture and dos & don'ts but imagine if it became the package Holiday destination 😳😂
I honestly thought only rich and famous went there. I only know about 2 who have been, one out of season and one other who has a very successful business and was going 10/15 yrs ago.
I go to Dubai every Easter in high season. We love it. The chavs have always gone, but tend to go in low season ie summer where it’s cheap but very very hot, or if they do go in high season they stay at the five on the palm which is chav central.

Reactions: 5
I hope every single influencer doing this gets punished. Absolute trash, how they can be called an influencer by doing absolutely nothing and being the worst influence ever is beyond me. 😤

Reactions: 15
I go to Dubai every Easter in high season. We love it. The chavs have always gone, but tend to go in low season ie summer where it’s cheap but very very hot, or if they do go in high season they stay at the five on the palm which is chav central.
Completely agree. I went in low season. The amount of Donald ducks i saw - OMG! By Donald ducks I mean enlarged lips. It was chav city!

Don't let this put you off though, just stay away from the places they stay!

I hope every single influencer doing this gets punished. Absolute trash, how they can be called an influencer by doing absolutely nothing and being the worst influence ever is beyond me. 😤
Agree with this, I have unfollowed so many instagrammers. They are not worthy of our time. People need to follow influencers who are making a diffrence and not those that are trash.

Reactions: 6
wrote into my MP about influencers travelling from Tier 4 while the rest of us aren’t really supposed to be doing anything. So sick of this. Hope I get a response. Sick of seeing them swan around like they’re not doing anything wrong
Was that about Hannah Tracks? She has been rolling up and down the country to work out in various gyms and take selfies stood right to next to multiple meatheads.

Reactions: 3
The Mail mentioned how a non-celeb in Barbados was jailed for six months after breaking quarantine to go to the shops... so it isn't an empty threat. I hope therefore that Zara is made an example of and actually has to face some consequences. What she did was much worse and clearly shows she thinks the rules don't apply to her.

Reactions: 14
I’m so glad this thread was made. They all make me SICK to my stomach. I live in a tier 4 and today I can’t stop thinking about all the doctors, nurses and other key workers who are working their backsides off while these selfish pricks travel abroad and don’t care about the consequences. I’m not jealous of them one bit, I think they are selfish, entitled wankers.

Remember in March when they all said ‘we’re in this together’ and they were clapping for carers all over insta? Well they may as well just slap them all in the face to show them how much they really care. I hope we can all leave influencers and celebrities in 2020 & I hope Dubai goes on the quarantine list ASAP - but even then it’s not like the dicks would stay in for the 10 days anyway 🙄
I hope 2021sees the downfall of the influencer. These people think they are on a pedestal. Tbh anyone who has flown away for a jolly should be made to stay there for the next several weeks. If they like it so much then stay there.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.