“Influencers” in Dubai - disobeying the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don’t actually need to from Dubai
They should put quarantine on from now on and see how many of them will leave their essential work over there .. first lockdown people were stuck in Dubai for months with very strict curfews

Reactions: 4
I still can’t work out how they all afford it, they don’t get paid a lot for these shows, and a few #ads on instagram can’t add up to a lot financially, especially when they all have new cars, shiny big new houses and are constantly out and about. Botox and plastic surgery add up too. And to stay in the hotels they do too......
and if they are getting all this for free, its sickening. Most of them aren’t intelligent, have never contributed to anything massively in the world, and quite frankly, without all the primping and crap are just average looking people. But seemingly that gets you further in life than working hard.
at least the actors/actresses etc who they all condemn for being old, out of touch etc have done something.

Ding ding ding! Who predicted misunderstanding......

Reactions: 11
It looks like they are being paid to post their holidays on Instagram and advertise the hotels. I wonder if that will stop now because of the backlash. Dubai tourism clearly wants to turn itself into the new package holiday resort now the oil money is running out but theyve made the mistake of appealing to the low rent Love Island market. It will be like the new Costa Del Sol!
Dubai has attracted those kind of people for years.

Reactions: 6
The Mail mentioned how a non-celeb in Barbados was jailed for six months after breaking quarantine to go to the shops... so it isn't an empty threat. I hope therefore that Zara is made an example of and actually has to face some consequences. What she did was much worse and clearly shows she thinks the rules don't apply to her.
Barbados is lax in a lot of ways but they are tit hot with covid rule breaking. A poster above says someone she knows lives there and everyone is livid and I’m not surprised. I hope they DO get made an example of. No doubt that will cue “my ‘bados hell” stories for weeks/months on end though. I can hear Lorraine Kelly’s sympathetic tone already 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still can’t work out how they all afford it, they don’t get paid a lot for these shows, and a few #ads on instagram can’t add up to a lot financially, especially when they all have new cars, shiny big new houses and are constantly out and about. Botox and plastic surgery add up too. And to stay in the hotels they do too......
and if they are getting all this for free, its sickening. Most of them aren’t intelligent, have never contributed to anything massively in the world, and quite frankly, without all the primping and crap are just average looking people. But seemingly that gets you further in life than working hard.
at least the actors/actresses etc who they all condemn for being old, out of touch etc have done something.

Ding ding ding! Who predicted misunderstanding......
They are porta pottys arnt they?! Not sure if I’ve spelt it right. They can earn £20,000+ sleeping with rich men. They get flights, accommodation, spending Money , all paid for. Hence the provocative pictures from Chloe and Bethan. They’re trying to “attract” the wealthy men across there. If she stayed out there for two months like she says she is. She could make a million easily. Bethan’s jumped on the bandwagon because she wants what chloes got. Absolutely crazy

Reactions: 19
I got really, really upset the other day seeing all the stories about influencers and celebs on holiday in places like Dubai, St Barts, South Africa, etc.

None of them looked to have a single care in the world and I just wondered...how can they do it? Not just why anyone would want to take the risk of international travel during a horrifying pandemic where the number of deaths just keep rising, but to have apparently such little thought for the people who are not as lucky as they are, actively rubbing their good fortune in the faces of people who are massively struggling and on the brink?

I am just so outraged and distressed by the behaviour of these people at this point. It is beyond appalling but even worse is nobody is really criticising them for it, not anyone in anyway that matters at any rate.
Their sycophantic followers on social media all praise them for it, all aspire to their kind of lifestyle. 😩

ITV need to take some responsibility too for unleashing them onto our tv screens.

Reactions: 13
Barbados is lax in a lot of ways but they are tit hot with covid rule breaking. A poster above says someone she knows lives there and everyone is livid and I’m not surprised. I hope they DO get made an example of. No doubt that will cue “my ‘bados hell” stories for weeks/months on end though. I can hear Lorraine Kelly’s sympathetic tone already 🙄
I don’t think Lorraine will be sympathetic after watching a few of her rants recently 😂 She kicked off about Rita on The Last Leg a few weeks ago.

This has Closer written all over it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think Lorraine will be sympathetic after watching a few of her rants recently 😂 She kicked off about Rita on The Last Leg a few weeks ago.

This has Closer written all over it!
After I posted that I thought it was a little unfair to Lorraine considering she was fiery (ok, fiery for her) a few times on Good Morning Britain, with that woman who was rumoured to have been messing with boris Johnson lol 😂

Reactions: 2
Dawn and Nicole from housewives of Cheshire in dubai again,no social distancing no masks
I was so annoyed about that, we went into tier 4 on New year's Eve. I know they flew out the day before, but it just seems so wrong. I live in Cheshire West, the wags and z listers are in Cheshire East and we've been put into tier 4 and I can't help but thing it's down to them lot constantly partying, jetting off all over the place and not social distancing.

Reactions: 7
I was so annoyed about that, we went into tier 4 on New year's Eve. I know they flew out the day before, but it just seems so wrong. I live in Cheshire West, the wags and z listers are in Cheshire East and we've been put into tier 4 and I can't help but thing it's down to them lot constantly partying, jetting off all over the place and not social distancing.
I’ve unfollowed everyone on insta who are on holiday. It’s not even the rules breaking that bothers me it’s the lack of pure respect these influencers have for their fans. Like, we made them who they are and they can’t show some respect for everyone. After the first national lockdown I really thought it was end for these nobs because our nhs and key workers were the ones that kept us going. And yet these bloody zlisters are still thriving. Then again most of em are selling them selves and been tit on by Arabs. I spose they are the ones who will be lying in bed at night feeling cheap and dirty. Absolutely grosses me out 😂😅

Reactions: 24
I’ve unfollowed everyone on insta who are on holiday. It’s not even the rules breaking that bothers me it’s the lack of pure respect these influencers have for their fans. Like, we made them who they are and they can’t show some respect for everyone. After the first national lockdown I really thought it was end for these nobs because our nhs and key workers were the ones that kept us going. And yet these bloody zlisters are still thriving. Then again most of em are selling them selves and been tit on by Arabs. I spose they are the ones who will be lying in bed at night feeling cheap and dirty. Absolutely grosses me out 😂😅
I've unfollowed a few, the rule breaking annoys me as I've not been able to see my family but these z listers do what they want. Tanya Bardsley annoyed me the most, especially as she seems to be one of this conspiracy theory idiots.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I've unfollowed a few, the rule breaking annoys me as I've not been able to see my family but these z listers do what they want. Tanya Beardsley annoyed me the most, especially as she seems to be one of this conspiracy theory idiots.
I haven’t seen Tanya on there for a while so I’m presuming I unfollowed 😂 it’s fern McCann for me. Most self obsessed selfish cow I’ve seen. I’m not a Karen but if I had thousands of followers who were in lockdown I’m not about to show my holiday off?! I won’t even post my Xmas presents incase it looks like I’m bragging or someone else didn’t get a lot and may feel a bit crappy. It’s just common courtesy isn’t it?!

Reactions: 18
I haven’t seen Tanya on there for a while so I’m presuming I unfollowed 😂 it’s fern McCann for me. Most self obsessed selfish cow I’ve seen. I’m not a Karen but if I had thousands of followers who were in lockdown I’m not about to show my holiday off?! I won’t even post my Xmas presents incase it looks like I’m bragging or someone else didn’t get a lot and may feel a bit crappy. It’s just common courtesy isn’t it?!
I don't follow her, I find her so annoying, especially when she became a mum like Sam Faiers, it was like they were the first people to ever have a baby. I agree, it doesn't seem right to be showing off at a time like this, when so many have lost jobs or are just about surviving on furlough.

Reactions: 8
Just checked with the GOV website and yes that's the case.
Everyone has to quarantine it's part and parcel of leaving any country now and even if u get tested and are neg u still have to quarantine

No one should be on holiday now this will never get under control this vaccine is not a magic wand I'd say emirates gave alot of then free flights ect cause they can they use the expats for money and popularity these dopes cant see it

Reactions: 9
Gabby Allen another who is saying she is moving their for her boyfriends work... bear in mind this is the girl who was at a mansion party the other night..... ffs... what is wrong with them.

laura Anderson another one...

I am sick of them!!

Kady McDermott is in the Maldives!!
Laura Anderson has been back and forward about 3 times in the last couple of months. She is the worst.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Everyone has to quarantine it's part and parcel of leaving any country now and even if u get tested and are neg u still have to quarantine
we have a travel corridor with Dubai so you don’t need to quarantine on return to the Uk. It’s been in place since mid-November

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.