“Influencers” in Dubai - disobeying the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't know who she was either. Yet she has a "booty programme" where she charges how to grow your bum! Give me strength!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watching the football last night and they had Peter crouch commentating at half time etc - all talking about covid spreading. He’d literally just got back from Xmas in Dubai. Taking the piss big time!

Reactions: 21
Dubai used to be a luxurious place, expensive and classy!
Absolutely is not any more

Reactions: 22
Are these celebs and influencers all stupid?! Do they not realise how dumb they look, how desperate and selfish they look?!

Reactions: 8
I don’t see why the government do not organise spot checks at airports for work visa’s? Those who don’t have a work visa get the £10k fine or whatever it is

Reactions: 17
I've unfollowed loads of these selfish twats. Breaking the rules and flaunting the cash whilst most of us key workers put our own health at risk everyday🤬 Russell Cane's rant on insta about these influences is worth a watch (thanks to the Sam fairs thread for that👍) Happy NY people

Reactions: 25
I've unfollowed loads of these selfish twats. Breaking the rules and flaunting the cash whilst most of us key workers put our own health at risk everyday🤬 Russell Cane's rant on insta about these influences is worth a watch (thanks to the Sam fairs thread for that👍) Happy NY people
Do you know where I can find the rant please, I’ve looked on his insta but can’t find it x

Reactions: 1
How are they even classed as essential workers?

I just deleted Instagram. I'm sick of it. If no one followed them they'd only have themselves and each other for support.

Reactions: 21
Funny how every zlister is out in Dubai staying at the 5 but no one has met each other and no one has called Alex Bowen for is DJ skills

Reactions: 3
Saw a tweet today asking how are cases so high in Essex if half of you lot are in Dubai 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Seriously, the job title influencer needs banning- they should have to properly define what they do. I mean, Alex Bowen is going out for photos shoots, I couldn’t buy anything he sells, he just looks like he needs a poo!
It makes me just so sad that these people can do what they want. I mean, anyone could go, but do you really want to run the risk of catching it and telling your boss or getting caught out and having to isolate if the corridor changes. My boss wouldn’t be impressed. Thats what makes things suck- for normal people this would be luxury to be enjoyed but these people do sod all and get to just do this like its a trip to tesco (apart from you need a mask and have to social distance in there). Its a shame the newspapers need the money from printing these pic-I’d love to see an embargo on all this, shut them down

Reactions: 16
Zara Holland has been arrested in Barbados after her boyfriend tested positive and they tried to escape quarantine and fly home!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Zara Holland has been arrested in Barbados after her boyfriend tested positive and they tried to escape quarantine and fly home!
I was just coming on to say this / link below!!!

Reactions: 10
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.