“Influencers” in Dubai - disobeying the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone has to quarantine it's part and parcel of leaving any country now and even if u get tested and are neg u still have to quarantine

No one should be on holiday now this will never get under control this vaccine is not a magic wand I'd say emirates gave alot of then free flights ect cause they can they use the expats for money and popularity these dopes cant see it
Emirates aren’t giving free flights. It’s companies like Inside Lifestyle that are paying for them to be there. They’re not expats either, they’re tourists 🤣

Reactions: 6
Janet Street Porter is spot on in this article
I read this too this morning and I really hope the likes of itv stop inviting these idiots to be in their programmes. TOWIE, geordie shore etc shouldn’t have cast members who have flouted the rules. Hope C4 and Heart Radio will do the same with Vogue Williams

Reactions: 13
I read this too this morning and I really hope the likes of itv stop inviting these idiots to be in their programmes. TOWIE, geordie shore etc shouldn’t have cast members who have flouted the rules. Hope C4 and Heart Radio will do the same with Vogue Williams
Itv won't do anything, they've never done anything about their presenters breaking the rules here, so they won't be bothered about towie or rhoc as they bring in the viewing figures.

That's so wrong, everyone should have to quarantine. This government is a joke.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I've seen someone on Instagram who spent the past 10 months making masks doing their bit to combat the virus. Made the headlines for it and now is in Dubai. 🙄😒

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Gabby Allen another who is saying she is moving their for her boyfriends work... bear in mind this is the girl who was at a mansion party the other night..... ffs... what is wrong with them.

laura Anderson another one...

I am sick of them!!

Kady McDermott is in the Maldives!!
didnt she just come back from Dubai? ( just before xmas?)

Reactions: 3
Itv won't do anything, they've never done anything about their presenters breaking the rules here, so they won't be bothered about towie or rhoc as they bring in the viewing figures.

Nope they wont do anything. As long as people follow these people on insta and watch the cheap crappy reality tv rubbish that ITV pump out, they wont do anything. ITV, the DM and all the trashy magazines are all in each others pockets. The only way they will he punished is by a loss of followers and a loss of freebies as a result.

Reactions: 4

ITV are not arsed about the people who feature on these shows committing suicide so they will definatley not be bothered about rule flouters.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nope they wont do anything. As long as people follow these people on insta and watch the cheap crappy reality tv rubbish that ITV pump out, they wont do anything. ITV, the DM and all the trashy magazines are all in each others pockets. The only way they will he punished is by a loss of followers and a loss of freebies as a result.
It's really annoying at how untouchable all these z listers are.

Reactions: 12
Reactions: 7
Its even more hilarious because I honestly don’t think she has done anything wrong..... i’ve never heard of her before this, so had a snoop. Her instagram has comments off after a certain date, the business she runs with her mother has comments off, and her mothers is on private (i only saw that because they are all connected through the business) it just smacks of ‘buy the tit I flog, including the stuff that is from ‘my business but sold by loads of us’ but don’t you plebs DARE have a view when I do something wrong so publically’ complete with ‘be kind’ all over

Sorry, don’t think she think she has done anything wrong!!!

Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE]
She broke the covid rules of the country she was a guest of.
She and her covid positive BF were prepared to board a 9 hr flight back to the uk risking all other passengers health.

Reactions: 17
She broke the covid rules of the country she was a guest of.
She and her covid positive BF were prepared to board a 9 hr flight back to the uk risking all other passengers health.
[/QUOTE]
I did edit my post to say she doesn’t think she has done anything wrong. I do however- she shouldn’t even be there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We should blame Dubai for this. They’ve been irresponsible. Lots of countries would like to open up to tourists but have a more responsible government

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.