“Influencers” and Covid-19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One that has a thread on here, is actually going to be telling her sheeples HOW SHE MAKES HER CUP OF COFFEE.

I hope and pray this lockdown will see an end to these con artists, greedy, lying, salespeople. Bloody disgusting how they are still doing what they do in times like this.

Reactions: 17
I’ve found my way here from the Hinch threads. Saw this guys name so thought I’d have a look. Wow! What an idiot! Sounds thick as pig shit, arrogant, swears like anything, aggressive and thinks he’s a gangster. I’m truly in shock!

Reactions: 6
Laura Meacham just uploaded a Primark haul whats the point (aside from the views to make the £) your followers cant go out and buy the items can they?

Reactions: 12
Oh my God what is it with the Banana bread? Who new there were so many recipes? We were also being shown how to make a roast dinner on Sunday by some ...after the obligatory Ads and links from their gifts that week!
100% why is banana bread the latest fucking thing to promote? Are influencers getting affiliate commission on bananas

Reactions: 16
The thing that is making me hot under the collar at the moment is influencers using vital cleaning products and medical supplies for completely pointless activities. I just came across someone recommending paracetamol to get scorch marks off an iron.
This is supposed to be a influencer and her family own Chinese takeaways so she should know better not to be doing this on a pandemic and could hand these masks into her nearest hospital makes me fucking so sick scunnerd with these cunts making money of the I'll

Attachments

Reactions: 14

I’ve been watching Emma Hill’s videos as well as The Anna Edit. Anna did a monthly favourites but said she wasnt including her usual stuff as it’s been an usual month.

Reactions: 1
To be fair the ones required are N95 masks (single use at least ideally or can be infectious and any sanitisers destroy the material they're made out of, are respirator masks and can be dangerous if not used properly or without the correct training)

Those in that photo yeah is distasteful even still but look at least like surgical ones won't provide the level of protection against a coronavirus let alone this one (least I don't think so, certainly not this one

Reactions: 1
Another contender for ‘take advantage of people at home with #af links’.

This irritates me because she is flogging unnecessary plastic will just end up in land fill delivered by drivers who really don’t need to be risking the spread of this virus for plastic tat.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Yeah come on she mocking this shit and its definitely not healthy people mental state alone this lassy is a clown makes me fuckin sick to see these ballots a stay in the heart of Glasgow and they cunts are heavy milking it a mean from shoplifters drug dealers ect know most of the clown let's just say u would rather love the way I am to these munters

Reactions: 4
It’s not even
It’s not even that now. They are saving the economy and paying tax don’t you know

Seen a lot this week that has not sat right with me.

Reactions: 3
That isn’t actually her

Reactions: 3
My list of company’s I won’t be buying from or visiting for refreshments when this is over is getting bigger and bigger.

Reactions: 15
I’ve been watching Emma Hill’s videos as well as The Anna Edit. Anna did a monthly favourites but said she wasnt including her usual stuff as it’s been an usual month.
I really like Emma Hill. Find her funny, love her style, her dogs are adorable and I she seems to keep it kinda real.

Reactions: 2
I dont understand why she couldnt just do it with some water and bubble bath? more tasteful and less wasteful besides most people have things like that around the house from christmas etc so wouldnt necessarily need to go out to buy them.

Yeah it is I follow her and it's in her flat followed this one for ages well before she had the fire accident I think I could tell if it wasn't her shes freind with the odonnell sister and a few from Glasgow to
It’s not her, her face is a different shape also her body is a completely different shape.. I’m also aware she is friends will Ellie O’Donnell & others