“Influencers” and Covid-19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of stores are closing... surely that means pauses to marketing and PR budgets?
What will influencers talk about without freebies?

A lot of stores are closing... surely that means pauses to marketing and PR budgets?
What will influencers talk about without freebies?
One that has a thread on here, is actually going to be telling her sheeples HOW SHE MAKES HER CUP OF COFFEE.

I hope and pray this lockdown will see an end to these con artists, greedy, lying, salespeople. Bloody disgusting how they are still doing what they do in times like this. 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Sean Pratt, just back from Bali. Didn't self isolate. Went to the shops, to buy gym weights and then yesterday got his mate to make a pull up bar and collected it. A nurse has messaged him telling him it's not essential and he's not following guildlines. So he's ranting on his story about how he's got some method spray and hand sanitiser 🤦🏻‍♀️ What an actual prat
I’ve found my way here from the Hinch threads. Saw this guys name so thought I’d have a look. Wow! What an idiot! Sounds thick as pig tit, arrogant, swears like anything, aggressive and thinks he’s a gangster. I’m truly in shock!

Reactions: 6
Laura Meacham just uploaded a Primark haul whats the point (aside from the views to make the £) your followers cant go out and buy the items can they? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my God what is it with the Banana bread? Who new there were so many recipes? We were also being shown how to make a roast dinner on Sunday by some ...after the obligatory Ads and links from their gifts that week!
100% why is banana bread the latest bleeping thing to promote? Are influencers getting affiliate commission on bananas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The thing that is making me hot under the collar at the moment is influencers using vital cleaning products and medical supplies for completely pointless activities. I just came across someone recommending paracetamol to get scorch marks off an iron.
This is supposed to be a influencer and her family own Chinese takeaways so she should know better not to be doing this on a pandemic and could hand these masks into her nearest hospital makes me bleeping so sick scunnerd with these cunts making money of the I'll

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The amount of flogging of loungewear and trainers is unreal.
Followed by baking (I mean it’s not easy to get to the supermarket with social distancing so baking is the last thing on my agenda, I’m there to get food for meals not leisure activities).
Also I’m working from home!! That doesn’t involve time to fanny around baking banana bread all day. These influencers have never had real jobs with managers expecting output from you and it shows!
Emma Hill is pretty much the only influencer not annoying me right now.

I’ve been watching Emma Hill’s videos as well as The Anna Edit. Anna did a monthly favourites but said she wasnt including her usual stuff as it’s been an usual month.

Reactions: 1
This is supposed to be a influencer and her family own Chinese takeaways so she should know better not to be doing this on a pandemic and could hand these masks into her nearest hospital makes me bleeping so sick scunnerd with these cunts making money of the I'll
To be fair the ones required are N95 masks (single use at least ideally or can be infectious and any sanitisers destroy the material they're made out of, are respirator masks and can be dangerous if not used properly or without the correct training)
https___api.thedrive.com_wp-content_uploads_2020_03_23423432.jpg

Those in that photo yeah is distasteful even still but look at least like surgical ones won't provide the level of protection against a coronavirus let alone this one (least I don't think so, certainly not this one

Reactions: 1
Another contender for ‘take advantage of people at home with #af links’.

This irritates me because she is flogging unnecessary plastic will just end up in land fill delivered by drivers who really don’t need to be risking the spread of this virus for plastic tat.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
To be fair the ones required are N95 masks (single use at least ideally or can be infectious and any sanitisers destroy the material they're made out of, are respirator masks and can be dangerous if not used properly or without the correct training)
View attachment 102118
Those in that photo yeah is distasteful even still but look at least like surgical ones won't provide the level of protection against a coronavirus let alone this one (least I don't think so, certainly not this one
Yeah come on she mocking this tit and its definitely not healthy people mental state alone this lassy is a clown makes me fuckin sick to see these ballots a stay in the heart of Glasgow and they cunts are heavy milking it a mean from shoplifters drug dealers ect know most of the clown let's just say u would rather love the way I am to these munters

Reactions: 4
It’s not even
I’m sick of being told they are putting out content for escapism, because that’s what they want. No one can get escapism from worrying about their health, jobs, getting food etc. It’s a bleeping stupid simplistic message, but what do we expect from these morons.

also sick of loungewear and productivity tips. duck off. unless you sit on conference calls back to back, have urgent deadlines and reports to write i don’t need your stupid tips.
It’s not even that now. They are saving the economy and paying tax don’t you know 🙄

Seen a lot this week that has not sat right with me.

Reactions: 3
That isn’t actually her

Reactions: 3
Influencers promoting buying new clothes to sit around in are making me fume but that ASOS twit is terrible. I hate fast fashion in normal life, I really hate what it stands for in this time.

People will remember how companies behaved, the 'who helped list' should be celebrated.
My list of company’s I won’t be buying from or visiting for refreshments when this is over is getting bigger and bigger.

Reactions: 15
I’ve been watching Emma Hill’s videos as well as The Anna Edit. Anna did a monthly favourites but said she wasnt including her usual stuff as it’s been an usual month.
I really like Emma Hill. Find her funny, love her style, her dogs are adorable and I she seems to keep it kinda real.

Reactions: 2
The mother from the Ingham Family on Youtube bathing her 1 year old in a ‘milk and fruit bath’ to take pictures for his birthday. (literally just to take some Grammable pictures). She’s filled a tin bath with milk and fresh fruit, when there are people struggling to get essentials. (she’s tried to say it’s her own breast milk but has previously shown clips of her fridge unusually loaded with pints and pints of cows milk, and has previously spoken about her struggle to produce, and recently said she’d pretty much stopped BFing him so that’s quite unbelievable) 🤦‍♀️
I dont understand why she couldnt just do it with some water and bubble bath? more tasteful and less wasteful besides most people have things like that around the house from christmas etc so wouldnt necessarily need to go out to buy them.

Yeah it is I follow her and it's in her flat followed this one for ages well before she had the fire accident I think I could tell if it wasn't her shes freind with the odonnell sister and a few from Glasgow to
It’s not her, her face is a different shape also her body is a completely different shape.. I’m also aware she is friends will Ellie O’Donnell & others