“Influencers” and Covid-19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs bloody Hinch and Mario the cock both spraying dettol kitchen spray, milton spray, dettol spray in a can all over their furniture and kitchens.
Its bleeping me off that they have stacks of this stuff and vulnerable people and elderly folk are having to risk their lives because they cant sanitise their hands when they take parcels/deliveries in or have carers coming in to work in their homes.
Why cant they see how selfish and wasteful they are? Why don't they feel one iota of shame at the use of these products when others are desperately needing them.
Hinch in particular hasn't even said the word corona or covid. She avoids it like the plague
Shes ok though, she can sit in her garden and browse ebay for more shite to add swipe ups to

Reactions: 28
If you are stuck in your house during this pandemic, turn to Rebegga for shopping advice...
Yesterday’s #ad...followed by her post about the lovely day she had!

#insensitivetwat #influencerbollocks #lostyourjobcheerupandbuyswings #thoughtlessgit #cashinginoncorona

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Jac Jossa (not sure if she counts) had a whole LOL surprise thing delivered to her house Stating ‘staying at home is tough with kids’ & people were not happy!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Even the so called good instagram influencers are bleeping this up. Take Ruby Holley. Normally she’s alright although got preachy around the election year (then revealed she was an intern for Jeremy Corbyn 🙄🙄) Today she fucked off to the Peak District and is now butt hurt that people have pointed out she needs to stay at home. And on top of that the police in Derbyshire have asked people not to travel there. but oh no ruby is sooo special the rules don’t apply.

why do rich spoilt girls like her always thing they are right? Climb down off that platform love and just apologise. She also went to Alty market when they were selling food and goods for NHS staff as priority. Honestly am now of the view she’s a selfish idiot.

C0DD550A-8B48-4BE7-B0DB-920B5F15170B.jpeg 38339546-303E-4AD0-BEC6-098650BFAE6B.jpeg 9B3782F3-93B7-4B49-B181-3C0E3432B5B3.jpeg EFBE0839-562E-4D85-B41C-4C34D4E87354.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Hellooctober is showing what shes ordered from Zara FFS cant these youtubers stop bloody buying tit.

• Angry
Abbie Blyth earlier bragging about gifted food 😡
Zero connection to the world. Some have little to nothing. Jackass.

The fake thug in me will proceed to say....

Dumb move to be bragging about that right now. People that know her movements and whereabouts in terms of abode could act..and when they do...no point in crying about it. Can’t be advertising your prized commodities like that right now... Idiot.

Reactions: 8
I hate how all these influencers are trying to make quaruntining look 'trendy' and 'cute'. Let's see how cute you look when you're hooked up to a ventilator, will you still be pouting your lips and doing silly peace signs with your hands then? :mad:

Also the fact that they're going to be earning more money than ever due to so many people losing their jobs and having more spare time to watch YouTube or browse social media.

• Angry
Reactions: 19

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ruby Holley being a brat part II. Notice how she turns into the victim “I don’t deserve your negativity”.

well the police and health services could not with out your selfishness Ruby, you spoilt idiot.

she lives in Altrincham which is NOT 20 mins from the peaks so she’s a bloody liar too.

CD8CF498-E971-4F49-90AB-EA2D395DF99E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah influencers and their special vocabulary. Where “constructive criticism” or “basic facts and objectivity” are synonyms for “uneccesary negativity” or “hate.”

Reactions: 17
Ah influencers and their special vocabulary. Where “constructive criticism” or “basic facts and objectivity” are synonyms for “uneccesary negativity” or “hate.”
100% they have the thinnest skin ever. instead of just accepting the feedback and Apologise and move on.

The Peak District police are moving people on now so I hope Ruby is one of them if she’s dumb enough to go again. And if your dog needs two walks a day hun, there’s you and and your boyfriend so take the dog once each, not rocket science is it.

If you are stuck in your house during this pandemic, turn to Rebegga for shopping advice...
Yesterday’s #ad...followed by her post about the lovely day she had!

#insensitivetwat #influencerbollocks #lostyourjobcheerupandbuyswings #thoughtlessgit #cashinginoncorona
We can add her yoghurt ad to this now. Insensitive cow she is!!

Reactions: 5
We can add her yoghurt ad to this now. Insensitive cow she is!!
The yogurt advert is baffling because she has claimed in the past that they are dairy intolerant. She never leaves the house on a normal day so this isn’t a problem for her.
She has written ‘another lovely day’.

Reactions: 10
Ruby Holley being a brat part II. Notice how she turns into the victim “I don’t deserve your negativity”.

well the police and health services could not with out your selfishness Ruby, you spoilt idiot.

she lives in Altrincham which is NOT 20 mins from the peaks so she’s a bloody liar too.

View attachment 99735
Oh bless these Youtubers creating so much content for us during these hard times. How would we fair without them and their totally unselfish public services? 🙄 Absolute ego maniacs. The rules still apply to you whether you think you're above them, can adjust them to your own definitions or are "giving back to your community."

Hope someone sent her the police info.

This NHS Volunteer thing could so easily be used by many who just don't want to stay at home. As much as good samaritans are needed right now. It's been reported only a quarter of adults are strictly following the rules. It's just going to keep spreading more and more.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh bless these Youtubers creating so much content for us during these hard times. How would we fair without them and their totally unselfish public services? 🙄 Absolute ego maniacs. The rules still apply to you whether you think you're above them, can adjust them to your own definitions or are "giving back to your community."

Hope someone sent her the police info.

This NHS Volunteer thing could so easily be used by many who just don't want to stay at home. As much as good samaritans are needed right now. It's been reported only a quarter of adults are strictly following the rules. It's just going to keep spreading more and more.
I know right!! Creating all this content for free? witch that is so disingenuous when you get paid for posting or via aff links!! I love how she’s signed up for NHS volunteering and that gives her a shield from all legit criticism.. that’s not how the world works.
Also I’d love to see Ruby leave her massive house in white middle class rich area of Altrincham doing volunteer work in the roughest parts of Manchester for the NHS but it won’t happen!! She wants the clout of volunteering without the crappy work. She just wants to pop to lonely Mabel who also lives in a mansion in Altrincham and get a few photos for the gram. Sick of these fake ass influencers.

• Haha
It's Becky Taylor from Ex on the beach that's doing my head in. She done a long video the other day saying she was so so sad that people were moaning about staying in the house. How it wasn't difficult. How it made her feel like tit that people don't want to stay at home with their kids. I felt like saying that's the least of the worries people have. It's money worries, not providing for their family's, not seeing their family, people with mental health, people on the front line. Then she said if anyone's suffering from mental health just tell yourself positive stuff 400 times and you'll believe it. That's how everything will be better. She's posting trying to give advice but she's just coming across as a heartless witch.

Reactions: 11
A lot of people are rightly calling out Nikki Ryan (Fopperholic) on her latest video. There’s 5 ads and 14 affiliate links in it. She really shouldn’t be encouraging people to order unnecessary stuff right now but she isn’t liking being called out for it so is deleting and blocking!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
You guys I’ve found the worst of the lot. And it’s not even a beauty guru, but someone who once was actually entertaining, fun for Louis and his gang of insufferable LA poser hipsters.

Seriously these are people you’ll struggle to believe are real not satire. Watch these vlogs for deep chats about “intention” ,cashew cheese and vegan take out. For quotes like “just taking my daily ice bath before jumping in the hot tub.” “I’ve just realised I’ve run out of kombucha, our first emergency” (only semi ironic)
For self quarantine except when people want to come and chill. Or when they’re ready for a hike. Nothing they’ve done so far seems all that different to what their regular life is most likely like.
I seriously don’t get this.
What is the appeal of a load of 30 something “men” dicking around in their shared house acting like they’re 15 years old?
People actually choose to watch this crap?

Oh and don’t you love how the influencers are saying “I’m keeping this a coronavirus free zone, so you can enjoy. I’m doing it for you guys!”.
Erm, no you’re not! YouTube have demonetised any videos with coronavirus content so you’re not doing it for “us” - you’re doing it for your bank balance!