Influencer Updates AU

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says that Adele Maree message her and said yes that’s the guy she’s dating when Amber posted a picture of who it was… even though that picture and info was posted on Adele’s thread here. Shameful.

Reactions: 3
Amber again getting her information from Tattle.

I said this on Emmylou's thread. Why doesn't Amber message the Albert Park Hotel from her tea account and find out if it's true. Amber said herself that Emmylou seems lovely.

Screen_Recording_20240129_152735_Instagram_exported_0~2.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Amber again getting her information from Tattle.

I said this on Emmylou's thread. Why doesn't Amber message the Albert Park Hotel from her tea account and find out if it's true. Amber said herself that Emmylou seems lovely.

View attachment 2721537
As annoying as it is, I’m just pleased it’s getting shared and more people see what a grifter ol mate Loudawg is

Reactions: 5

I like Amber. She’s like a pyrotechnitian. Lights the fuse and just stands back for everyone else to enjoy without the accountability.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kat Clark is one of her favourite people to follow? Isn't she super problematic too?
Sure is.

Kat Clark is so ignorant. When she was in New York and saw a group of Hasidic Jewish men she made an inappropriate comment. Instead of checking to see what is the correct word.

There's so many other things. Kat just seems to want to push her daughter into tiktok fame.

I didn't see comments but Amber is saying she had to turn them off on her latest Tammy Hembrow post. The post is also gone from her grid.
Amber from Influencerupdates is pathetic. She tries to ride off the back of others.

Reactions: 6
I didn't see comments but Amber is saying she had to turn them off on her latest Tammy Hembrow post. The post is also gone from her grid.
No Amber. You really meant Thank god for subscribers for lining my pockets. Grub.

Reactions: 10
I’m confused Amber said only one person has unsubscribed but it must have been An accident - there has been a few that signed up for the cheap price $2? Or $5 a month instead of whatever it was that have said they’ve now unsubscribed… like maybe not many but more than one… so… liar? As in Amber?

• Haha
I’m confused Amber said only one person has unsubscribed but it must have been An accident - there has been a few that signed up for the cheap price $2? Or $5 a month instead of whatever it was that have said they’ve now unsubscribed… like maybe not many but more than one… so… liar? As in Amber?
She makes out the subscribers is so good. It's not. It's just screenshots from her hand picked favourite accounts with her comments. Some days 4 stories in 24 hrs. Some days 10. Then her crappy live once a week which is available to everyone where she just talks about what she posted that week. People will just forget about it and stay subscribed but it's definitely not worth $5/month.

She makes out the subscribers is so good. It's not. It's just screenshots from her hand picked favourite accounts with her comments. Some days 4 stories in 24 hrs. Some days 10. Then her crappy live once a week which is available to everyone where she just talks about what she posted that week. People will just forget about it and stay subscribed but it's definitely not worth $5/month.
Thanks for taking one for the team and subscribing to this grifter.

Reactions: 3
Amber Paul is now a News Personality????
🙄🤨🤔😆
If she were, wouldn't she be sacked for stealing content from others?
She allows comments on posts from influencers she doesn't stan, she is full of tit.
---
Anyone see the comments?
Majority don't like Tammy, those that do are from those Reece hate pages and they only comment when there's a Tammy post.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha