Influencer Christmas Decs - the only roast that matters this festive season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are these people smothering their trees in so much tit that you can’t even tell it’s a tree anymore?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does nobody just hang little cheap chocolate on their tree anymore, that you're allowed one of each day?

No need for this explosion of shite instead.

Reactions: 30
Does nobody just hang little cheap chocolate on their tree anymore, that you're allowed one of each day?

There’s a blast from the past😊. The sheer joy of finding the last chocolate Father Christmas before anyone else.

Reactions: 12
I remember those little Cadbury hanging squares that were in foil made to look like presents. They were always the most exciting thing to see on the tree!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

By Boxing Day, my tree is usually full of bits of gold string and empty foil chocolate wrappers. And yet it still looks better than most of these monstrosities! πŸŽ„

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember those little Cadbury hanging squares that were in foil made to look like presents. They were always the most exciting thing to see on the tree!
I loved the golden bells which were dairy milk caramel inside! You used to save them until Christmas Day and find there were only 2 left as everyone had eaten them and wrapped them back up πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s a blast from the past😊. The sheer joy of finding the last chocolate Father Christmas before anyone else.
We don't do that since the year youngest sneakily ate all of them in one go and spent xmas eve throwing up in his bed. Might try again now he's old enough to know better!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone on tiktok has put those shower sponge puff things on their tree haha what’s wrong with normal baubles?

7E2D4236-6D91-4529-87AC-AA421083EC8C.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.