Indy Clinton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever she’s dancing to she looks an idiot! You can tell her ‘goofyness’ is sooo forced to the point of it being cringe 😬
100% .. made even worse by the fact she made the news back in the day for bleeping Chris Brown and now her husband is recording her dancing to his music lol 💀💀💀💀💀

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She fucked Chris Brown?!?!
Yes she did 😅 she boasted about it online, she was a lot younger, but if you google it comes up with the screen shots I think, I’m sure some of her comments even said she was still sore 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
If he does they‘re never shown. I don’t think he has but based on no facts 😂
Nah he doesn’t. He was with pip edwards previously, not sure if he had any partners after Pip and before Indy. But in pics with pip, it’s just them and her son. Dunno how you jump from Pip to Indy but somewhat heartening that he doesn’t seem to have only dated much younger women 🥹 jeez the bar is low innit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cannot handle this one - those kids are absolute chaos when she’s around and the ‘Bambi is a vibe’ comments are beyond ridiculous. She’s not a vibe she’s being a brat because there’s no boundaries. I don’t understand how she’s popular I really don’t

Reactions: 14
Surprised she didn’t tell Rihanna that they had sleeping with chris brown in common 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17