Indy Clinton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her whole promo of this sponsored fitness journey is so bleeping gross. She’s a few months postpartum and preaching weight loss with a program that looks like it makes you starve yourself 😒 great message to be putting out there to new mums
I’ve actually done the program it’s great but definitely don’t think she should be promoting it so recently postpartum even with clearance form a doctor to exercise not all mums have the means to do something like this so soon after having a baby

Reactions: 5
I’ve actually done the program it’s great but definitely don’t think she should be promoting it so recently postpartum even with clearance form a doctor to exercise not all mums have the means to do something like this so soon after having a baby
The program is actually good. I did it last year. Food is good and it's easy to do if you are time poor as the workouts are about 28 min from memory. I think Indy had a great before body. I don't know where she has already lost 4 kg from. There's not much to her to start with. But I suppose if someone is paying you to spruik something. Next week it'll be a different fitness brand.

Reactions: 6
Totally .. my concern would be breastfeeding mums who need a tonne of calories to nourish their baby and produce enough milk or women who’ve had cesarians and need time to heal thinking they need to be on fitness programs literal weeks after giving birth. We all know those who blindly follow influencers don’t have the capacity for critical thinking 😅

Reactions: 4
A bf mum should never be in a calorie deficit

Also Indi mark it up as an ad mate be transparent

Reactions: 9
What is the age gap with Indy and Ben? She mentioned it on the pod but didn’t say the actual number

Reactions: 1
What is the age gap with Indy and Ben? She mentioned it on the pod but didn’t say the actual number
Unless I heard wrong, I think she’s 26 and he’s 40? She said he turned 30 ‘recently, about ten years ago’ I think?

I actually enjoyed listening to them and was surprised at how much it sounded like he really loves and adores her. It was easily the best episode so far.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Rain is flooding into Indy's house AGAIN? This is the third time it's happened since I've been following her. How can such a rich couple not prioritise proper drainage on their house? Or you know, pay attention to the weather report for the expected heavy rain and plan ahead by sandbagging/ setting up a pump 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The amount of people reposting her family photo on instagram- it’s quite yucky as if you’d be proud of that

It’s so funny to me, because everyone commenting saying they love it, it’s so fun, that’s life with kids etc. would absolutely HATE if they were out at dinner, or shopping or even at the doctors and kids were behaving like this. I don’t get what hold Indy has over them, but she DOES NOT parent her children. I have 3 kids it’s crazy but I wouldn’t let them act like that. She just laughs. It isn’t funny. She literally WATCHES Bambi flip that table, the bottle hits Navy in the head and she laughs. It’s fucked at least Ben tries to stop the chaos somehow.

Reactions: 17
It’s so funny to me, because everyone commenting saying they love it, it’s so fun, that’s life with kids etc. would absolutely HATE if they were out at dinner, or shopping or even at the doctors and kids were behaving like this. I don’t get what hold Indy has over them, but she DOES NOT parent her children. I have 3 kids it’s crazy but I wouldn’t let them act like that. She just laughs. It isn’t funny. She literally WATCHES Bambi flip that table, the bottle hits Navy in the head and she laughs. It’s fucked at least Ben tries to stop the chaos somehow.
The whole “3 under 3, it’s normal” narrative is SO BORING! I know SO many people who have multiple young children and never have I seen a family as feral as hers. Chaotic, sure .. noisy, sure .. messy, sure .. but NOTHING like the absolute nightmare those kids seem to be. There are comments saying her kids will thank her for being such a cool chill mum. No the duck they won’t, they’ll blame her for everything that goes wrong in their lives because they’ll look back on their childhood and realise they lacked structure, boundaries, discipline and the warm nurturing environment kids need to develop into kind and caring adults. I’m so glad more people are calling her out, I hope it continues and snowballs until almost every comment is pushback, not delusional stans kissing her ass for doing duck all

Reactions: 15
imagine instead of her being a pretty blonde 20 something she was an overweight dowdy looking woman and her kids behaved like that…people would be having meltdowns. She literally gets away with it because she is attractive end of story

i actually get anxious watching her videos it just can’t be fun parenting like that even if it is just for 5 mins while the camera is rolling.

Reactions: 27
It’s also part of her brand, all of the chaos so she leans into it which is sad because the only people that suffer are her kids. For what?! Content. Wild.

But he actually does. I think she thinks it’s hilarious him probably not so much

• Haha
Reactions: 7