Indy Clinton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always been fame hungry then, just needed a rich partner so she could piss around all day and reach it.
I agree with the fame hungry thing. Just found this article from when she was 16/17

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She looks tons better than she does now god knows what sheā€™s had done to her face but her latest video with the angles itā€™s as if sheā€™s had cheek implants sheā€™s obviously gone filler mad
you should see her sister šŸ˜³

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I was looking at Bellas insta I think sheā€™s 33 going by one of the captions. Are their parents rich?

IMG_0552.jpeg

and this is what is wrong with society mate police firefighters nurses scientists those are some living legends she is a pretty housewife from Sydney with a couple of feral kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I always try to imagine how it looks like from the outside when her kids are doing all this wild things and she just stands there with her phone in her hand non stop yelling. I honestly hope they will ban posting kids on social media. Imagine the internet being full of pictures and videos from your childhood accessible for anyone

Reactions: 11
I always try to imagine how it looks like from the outside when her kids are doing all this wild things and she just stands there with her phone in her hand non stop yelling. I honestly hope they will ban posting kids on social media. Imagine the internet being full of pictures and videos from your childhood accessible for anyone
I always think this, the digital footprint some of these creators are leaving for their kids theyā€™ll all be in therapy as adults! Itā€™s so embarrassing and degrading for them being filmed so chaotic and having meltdowns etc all for likes and šŸ’°

Reactions: 8
I legit thought she was in her mid 40s! It honestly scares me that people idolise and look up to people like this. The future is farkedddd

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The state of her house gives me anxiety. Itā€™s not just that itā€™s messy from having kids, itā€™s literally filthy dirty. The TikTok of N telling ā€œsheā€™s doing greatā€, the bench is covered in random bits of plastic, the kettle isnā€™t even sitting in place like it just looks filthy, then the video of her dancing like a psycho thereā€™s tit all over the floor. Every time I see one of her videos all I can focus on is the mess. Youā€™d think having that much money theyā€™d be able to get a cleaner in a few times a week šŸ’€

Reactions: 16