Indy Clinton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread really started on a high, will be difficult to top that šŸ˜‚

Anyway does anyone have any cliff notes on how Indy and Ben met? I asked in the other thread and no one knew so probably not. Just curious really.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This thread really started on a high, will be difficult to top that šŸ˜‚

Anyway does anyone have any cliff notes on how Indy and Ben met? I asked in the other thread and no one knew so probably not. Just curious really.
I have heard that they met through Pip Edwards (founder of PE Nation) who is Ben's ex- they were dating pretty close up until he started dating Indy. Indy went to Pips influencer events for the brand. Awkies.
If you scroll through Pips Instagram you will see so many photos from when she lived in that house Indy and Ben live in now - and Indy commenting on them too

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Iā€™m glad thereā€™s a thread on Indy now. The way she just films her kids misbehaving baffles me. Imagine being another guest at the hotel and seeing these lot rock up to breakfast. Kids running about and chucking food across the table. Ben always looks fed up

Reactions: 13
I have heard that they met through Pip Edwards (founder of PE Nation) who is Ben's ex- they were dating pretty close up until he started dating Indy. Indy went to Pips influencer events for the brand. Awkies.
If you scroll through Pips Instagram you will see so many photos from when she lived in that house Indy and Ben live in now - and Indy commenting on them too
how interesting- thanks! Normally I donā€™t particularly care how people meet but for some reason I was curious this time, maybe the age gap and money and Indyā€™s lofty aspirations piqued my interest.

Reactions: 4
I just listened to half of the first episode of her new podcast. Could not finish it. Absolutely terrible speaker, she repeated herself numerous times within 30 seconds of having just said it.after watching some TikTokā€™s I thought she may have undiagnosed adhd and now having listened and hearing her and what she says her mother said she was like as a toddler I definitely think she does have adhd. I see so many similarities between her and my neurodivergent son.

ā€œI grew up in a large catholic family down by the beach we HAVE an epic upbringingā€
Says they were allowed to explore and be kids yet they had a curfew and also were made to do tennis practice before, during and after school. They were dropped off at tennis practice early Saturday morning and were made to stay there all day. Not sure how thatā€™s an epic childhood but okay šŸ‘

Epic upbringing mentioned at least 3 times in under a minute.

ā€œThatā€™s how I was BOUGHT upā€

ā€œAlways danced to the beat of my own drumā€ said about 4 times in a minute.

ā€œMum said I was naughty always from a really young age, I would get in to things, like lollies, always getting free food off people, I could get half a shop of free bread. I could get bags and bags of papadums from the Indian store. Because I had to fight for attention I did that Iā€™m a way I always got free tit. And here I am today still getting free tit, AHA Iā€™m kiddingā€
(clearly not kidding considering she does get constant free tit!!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Ben always looks enraged, like heā€™s one step of bashing his kids, I canā€™t put my finger on it, he really reminds me of a friends hubby who is a downright hole behind closed doors to his family, I donā€™t condone violence, but I can see why he would be on the edge with Indi and his kids, they are chaos, the nervous system would be about to shut down.

Reactions: 12
To be fair to him, Pip probably didnā€™t want anymore children given how old her son is.

Reactions: 4
I scrolled back so you guys wouldnā€™t have too. I wonder if Ben ever misses his life before the chaos. The house looked lovely.
This gave me a weird feeling. Lol. I often comment to my partner etc how we never know whatā€™s ahead of the now, that one day we will look back on this moment in time as being just that - a moment in time, a chapter in our story.
This gave me the same vibe because all the players are people with public profiles and how different their lives are today. Strange

I scrolled back so you guys wouldnā€™t have too. I wonder if Ben ever misses his life before the chaos. The house looked lovely.
Oh wow didnā€™t realise that was actually his house. Totally thought it was one of her family members or something.

Reactions: 7
He looks so haggard now compared to him with Pip. Looks like they dated for quite a while too. She also spent so much time in Warren with her son. I wonder what happened, they looked so loved up.
---
The house & furniture look so clean back then šŸ¤£

• Haha
He looks so haggard now compared to him with Pip. Looks like they dated for quite a while too. She also spent so much time in Warren with her son. I wonder what happened, they looked so loved up.
---

The house & furniture look so clean back then šŸ¤£
Heaps of couple photos on his old insta too!

Reactions: 1
The way her NEWBORN is sleeping on that beanbag is terrifying. She just films her and walks away. Iā€™m speechless!!!

Reactions: 6
Bambi runs into a man and trips over and Indy doesnā€™t say sorry just thatā€™s sheā€™s ok thank you šŸ˜³

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her whole promo of this sponsored fitness journey is so bleeping gross. Sheā€™s a few months postpartum and preaching weight loss with a program that looks like it makes you starve yourself šŸ˜’ great message to be putting out there to new mums

Reactions: 14