Indy Clinton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally I found a dedicated thead!

I can’t believe this woman has gotten famous over bad parenting/exposing her children online. It all seems to be teens commenting on the videos “Bambi is such a vibe” 🥴 get real

Reactions: 18
imagine instead of her being a pretty blonde 20 something she was an overweight dowdy looking woman and her kids behaved like that…people would be having meltdowns. She literally gets away with it because she is attractive end of story

i actually get anxious watching her videos it just can’t be fun parenting like that even if it is just for 5 mins while the camera is rolling.
I’m glad someone else said this because it really is a case of ‘if the face fits’ why she’s so loved. She’s setting her kids up for failure, how on earth does she think they’re going to cope in normal social situations when she’s not around, surely she’s planning on sending them to mainstream school? Does she think they’re going to be allowed to run riot there without being labelled as just being naughty.

Her children’s upbringing is just money making content and it’s actually such a shame, we see less of Navy now because he’s a bit older and probably a bit calmer and she’s conditioned Bambi to be the latest ‘entertainment’…Navy gets a look in when he realises and acts silly for the camera knowing he’ll get moms attention then as she’ll laugh along.

Reactions: 12
I’m glad someone else said this because it really is a case of ‘the face fits’ why she’s so loved. She’s setting her kids up for failure, how on earth does she think they’re going to cope in normal social situations when she’s not around, surely she’s planning on sending them to mainstream school? Does she think they’re going to be allowed to run riot there without being labelled as just being naughty.

Her children’s upbringing is just money making content and it’s actually such a shame, we see less of Navy now because he’s a bit older and probably a bit calmer and she’s conditioned Bambi to be the latest ‘entertainment’…Navy gets a look in when he realises and acts silly for the camera knowing he’ll get moms attention then as she’ll laugh along.
I wonder how they act at childcare

I wonder how they act at childcare
I know I wonder this too! I recall Indy crying about how having kids has meant no one comes round or offers to have the kids so she can have a break etc…she really wonders why no one wants to babysit them 😅 they clearly act the way they do for her, around others

Reactions: 12
I often wonder how they have child free moments because honestly it would be an effort for grandparents looking after the older 2. Kinda sad really.
She justifies her parenting style saying she is doing opposite of how she was raised but surely there is a balance no one wants to have asshole kids

Reactions: 3
Guys I’ve forgotten the other ones name. Navy Bambi and ??
Why do I even know random kids on the internet. Disgusting tbh

Reactions: 2
She definitely creates the chaos herself. Who in their right mind would take their 3 kids along to get the copper IUD inserted?

No doubt she filmed them running wild in the OB's office for some content.

I understand there are parents out there with no help (been there myself) but why wouldn't she make the appointment on a childcare day, hire a babysitter or line up her husband or a family member to help?

Reactions: 20
She definitely creates the chaos herself. Who in their right mind would take their 3 kids along to get the copper IUD inserted?

I understand there are parents out there with no help (been there myself) but why wouldn't she make the appointment on a childcare day, hire a babysitter or line up her husband or a family member to help?
I could think of nothing worse.
But you are right, it would make for good content.
I feel like it’s a burden on the staff there trying to perform the procedure, not safe having the kids scrambling around, they probably locked them in an office with an admin staffer to watch them.

Reactions: 8

Her wild kids are her content, why wouldn’t she take them.

Can’t believe the difference in the house from the pics of big Ed’s ex to how it is now 😭 it’s so gross looking and looks like it would smell if you walked in! Absolutely shocking.

Reactions: 11
I’ve noticed she seems to be leaving the kids more and more now. I’m all for mums working and having a break etc but seems weekly now.

Reactions: 4
Taking a break for “mental health” aka realising people are catching onto her tit parenting. You can’t always be the “cool mum”, you’ll raise knob heads.

Reactions: 9
Taking a break for “mental health” aka realising people are catching onto her tit parenting. You can’t always be the “cool mum”, you’ll raise knob heads.
Is she taking a break? Or just at an expensive sponsored “wellness retreat” which she is still posting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The TikTok Ben posted, those kids are quiet. And Navi and Bambi were hugging each other instead of hurting each other for her attention. His videos are proof she does it for views.

Reactions: 15
Just back and mentioning “not for long”
She really can’t cope with those kids can she

Reactions: 6
“Record me whilst I dance and put that you’re proud of me” all. so. staged. Hats off to them though they make it look very natural and unplanned.

Reactions: 8