Indy Clinton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like Indy but that podcast for me was the end of it. you couldnt count how many times she said 'dance to the beat of my own drum' constantly saying weird things then shouting IM KIDDING IM KIDDING - she is a good poster girl of not everyone should have a podcast

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I used to like Indy but that podcast for me was the end of it. you couldnt count how many times she said 'dance to the beat of my own drum' constantly saying weird things then shouting IM KIDDING IM KIDDING - she is a good poster girl of not everyone should have a podcast
Totally agree. Why is everyone and their mum getting a podcast these days? Who is listening to this idiot for parenting/life advice?

- Throw yourself at famous people so you get noticed

- If that doesn’t work just marry rich, have a kid and open a tiktok account

- Film every meltdown/wind them up for views

Great example 💀

Reactions: 12
Her latest fitaz promo with her before/after is very misleading. She has been doing this for more than 8 weeks. She has great results but that took longer than 8 weeks. Soul was born in December and she started about 6 weeks pp from memory. She also went on holidays etc so her 8 weeks was probably done over 10- 12 weeks.

Reactions: 5
Her latest fitaz promo with her before/after is very misleading. She has been doing this for more than 8 weeks. She has great results but that took longer than 8 weeks. Soul was born in December and she started about 6 weeks pp from memory. She also went on holidays etc so her 8 weeks was probably done over 10- 12 weeks.
So very misleading not ven counting the time it took.

she was postpartum so naturally carry a little extra weight ( heavy emphasis on little) genetically she is quite slim as well as having youth in her side. I would have bet my house that she would have naturally got back to that size with no program per se.

So damaging to others especially those pp annoys the tit out of me.

Reactions: 13
The company should not have proved that before and after. It’s very misleading. It’s so easy to take a photo in the same pose and her not doing this actually makes it look very disingenuous and as though she didn’t achieve any results and is trying to hide this.

Reactions: 2
Totally agree that she would have “bounced back” regardless of this paid challenge. Not to mention the food she was sharing looked boring af

Reactions: 1
So that is why she was being rude to a girl in the comments that wrote that her bouncing back is also due to genetics. She was sooo pissed and kept insisting that she’s not naturally slim but it’s all hard work etc. yes, she works out but 3 kids in 4 years and having a body like that is not only due to hard work. What a weirdo

So that is why she was being rude to a girl in the comments that wrote that her bouncing back is also due to genetics. She was sooo pissed and kept insisting that she’s not naturally slim but it’s all hard work etc. yes, she works out but 3 kids in 4 years and having a body like that is not only due to hard work. What a weirdo
Yeah I guess you got to get defensive when you’re on the payroll but It’s bloody obvious if even some of her idiot fans are thinking this. Also look at her family all extremely athletic looking also she has youth on her side.

i “bounced“ back very quickly with my first 2 thanks to genetics but age got me with my 3rd and my genetics were tired 😂

Reactions: 2
Yeah I guess you got to get defensive when you’re on the payroll but It’s bloody obvious if even some of her idiot fans are thinking this. Also look at her family all extremely athletic looking also she has youth on her side.

i “bounced“ back very quickly with my first 2 thanks to genetics but age got me with my 3rd and my genetics were tired 😂
My genetics got me looking like Shrek after giving birth 😂😂😂

• Haha
The lips look soooo bad. I’m guessing she’s only in her 20s like Indy but she looks like she’s in her 40s. Why do they do this to themselves?
I went to school with her. She's 32 🙃.
I want to thank her for reminding me to love my buccal fat and moon face.

Reactions: 9
It makes me so nervous to see Indy's family staying in a high-rise apartment. I'd personally never stay in one with my young kids, and mine are so much calmer than Indy's. That balcony wraps all the way around the apartment by the looks of it. I hope those doors have a removable key.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I know children and adults aswell we all can accidentally hurts ourselves no matter how we careful are so I know a child falling and bumping their head or breaking their arm these things can happen it’s out of our control and when those things happen a parent shouldn’t feel guilty at all but when it comes to Indy I think sometimes she can be very careless and she thinks it’s funny cause being careless allows her to get more crazy content of her children which gets her views but I can see one of her children seriously injuring themselves one day and I’m not taking about a broken arm I could see something way more severe happening which I hope never happens but it wouldn’t surprise me.

She puts those kids in situations were they could get badly injured and a lot of the time those situations are easily preventable so there’s no excuse for her to putting her kids at risk like that and sometimes I think she purposely puts them in situations to get a bad reaction out of them for the video and she doesn’t seem to think it’s a big deal but one of these days it could end badly. Ben is also to blame because he’s their parent too and he is just as bad for allowing the children to be exploited. In no way do I expect Indy to be a perfect mum and I know sometimes parenting can be stressful and overwhelming so it’s not always easy but she’s more focused on content than keeping those kids safe and helping them to learn and listen so they behave better because she lets them do what they want most of the time so it’s no surprise they don’t listen or understand being told no it must be very confusing for them when she lets them be wild and shoves a camera in their face.

I know children and adults aswell we all can accidentally hurts ourselves no matter how we careful are so I know a child falling and bumping their head or breaking their arm these things can happen it’s out of our control and when those things happen a parent shouldn’t feel guilty at all but when it comes to Indy I think sometimes she can be very careless and she thinks it’s funny cause being careless allows her to get more crazy content of her children which gets her views but I can see one of her children seriously injuring themselves one day and I’m not taking about a broken arm I could see something way more severe happening which I hope never happens but it wouldn’t surprise me.

She puts those kids in situations were they could get badly injured and a lot of the time those situations are easily preventable so there’s no excuse for her to putting her kids at risk like that and sometimes I think she purposely puts them in situations to get a bad reaction out of them for the video and she doesn’t seem to think it’s a big deal but one of these days it could end badly. Ben is also to blame because he’s their parent too and he is just as bad for allowing the children to be exploited. In no way do I expect Indy to be a perfect mum and I know sometimes parenting can be stressful and overwhelming so it’s not always easy but she’s more focused on content than keeping those kids safe and helping them to learn and listen so they behave better because she lets them do what they want most of the time so it’s no surprise they don’t listen or understand being told no it must be very confusing for them when she lets them be wild and shoves a camera in their face.
Exactly this. It's gonna take something major for her to wake up and change her crappy parenting.

When she posted those stories the other day of Bambi going down the big slides and she was getting thrown around and rotated different ways. Indy was laughing at her misfortune while filming and getting her to keep going down these huge slides, when the poor thing obviously couldn't figure out how to stay upright. I didn't find it funny at all. If I saw a parent acting that way at the park I would actually say something.

Oh yeah that slide video was horrible slightly funny the first time but she kept getting her to do it

Todays post was kind of sad can she not see that maybe her parenting needs to be reevaluated and filming her tit behaviour for internet likes isn’t working out so well.

I feel bad for all the kids

Todays post was kind of sad can she not see that maybe her parenting needs to be reevaluated and filming her tit behaviour for internet likes isn’t working out so well.

I feel bad for all the kids
The one from her podcast about her struggling lately? Or this story about the chaotic dinner?

It is sad. I think it just goes to show how much of an act she puts on. Pretends she's a cruisy and a chilled out, cool Mum with wild kids.. when at the end of the day the kids have no boundaries and are out of control and she's left crying at the dinner table.

As soon as she announced that they were doing a road trip, I immediately thought OK get ready for the overwhelmed and overtired, bored and tantrumming kids content. I wonder if that dinner will be their last one out and they start doing what most families on holidays with young kids do: fish and chips or pizza at their hotel/ at the beach where the kids are free to run wild.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She can’t do nice things with her kids because they always act feral, and she’s allowed that behaviour. She is to immature to be a mum.

Reactions: 15
The one from her podcast about her struggling lately? Or this story about the chaotic dinner?

It is sad. I think it just goes to show how much of an act she puts on. Pretends she's a cruisy and a chilled out, cool Mum with wild kids.. when at the end of the day the kids have no boundaries and are out of control and she's left crying at the dinner table.

As soon as she announced that they were doing a road trip, I immediately thought OK get ready for the overwhelmed and overtired, bored and tantrumming kids content. I wonder if that dinner will be their last one out and they start doing what most families on holidays with young kids do: fish and chips or pizza at their hotel/ at the beach where the kids are free to run wild.
Stuff doing pizza and fish and chips at the hotel haha restaurants are doable just do the earliest sitting possible lol there’s a reason restaurants are filled with families at 5pm 🙈

That post of hers annoys the tit out of me. Maybe Bambi is acting like a brat because her needs haven’t been met since she was 3 months old. Bambi is still A BABY!!! If she didn’t have Soul, Bambi would be being treated and raised appropriately for her age (to a degree 🙄😒) but she is treated like a friggen 12 year old and then Indy wonders why she’s being a little turd. I feel so sorry for poor Bambi 😭

Reactions: 17