India Knight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the Julie B account is Julie Burchill. She said this afternoon she's been commissioned to write an article about the Joyce thing. It probably doesn’t mean a huge amount but I note that Jackie Clune follows her. She played Julie in a play years ago and perhaps knows her personally?

Reactions: 5
He has not been absolved of the crime. He pleaded guilty and was sentenced. Disagreeing with the sentence doesn't mean he didn't receive one.
Whatever people beleive about what he did, the court could obviously only deal with that which could proven.
Eric Joyce is not a powerful man and I would be surprised if he was wealthy. I don't think he came from a privileged backround.
The sentencing is consistent with the guidelines and not indicative of any special treatment.

View attachment 205841

Your post stated "(l)esbians...have lost their jobs, just for not wanting to sleep with trans women who have penises".
None of those women have lost jobs. And what is described did not happen "just for not wanting to sleep with trans women with penises".
What has happened to them has happened to them because they are gender critical. Therefore you can infer that they do not want to sleep with trans women with penises. Although no inference is necessary because they have also been explicit about this publicly.

What do you think about the cases I’ve cited? Do you think that it’s reasonable and proportionate for for the trans lobby to campaign to have gender critical women (and it is always women, never gender critical men) from their jobs? Often they are successful.

Allison Bailey is a black female lesbian barrister. She has had to sue Stonewall to try and stop them from campaigning to have her kicked out of her chambers for being gender critical. For stating that sex is real, Stonewall is actively trying to finish her career. Do you think that is reasonable?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think the Julie B account is Julie Burchill. She said this afternoon she's been commissioned to write an article about the Joyce thing. It probably doesn’t mean a huge amount but I note that Jackie Clune follows her. She played Julie in a play years ago and perhaps knows her personally?
Grace Dent follows her too.

Reactions: 1
If it is Julie Burchill, she is going full troll on IK and EJ's arses and I approve 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He has not been absolved of the crime. He pleaded guilty and was sentenced. Disagreeing with the sentence doesn't mean he didn't receive one.
Whatever people beleive about what he did, the court could obviously only deal with that which could proven.
Eric Joyce is not a powerful man and I would be surprised if he was wealthy. I don't think he came from a privileged backround.
The sentencing is consistent with the guidelines and not indicative of any special treatment.

View attachment 205841

Your post stated "(l)esbians...have lost their jobs, just for not wanting to sleep with trans women who have penises".
None of those women have lost jobs. And what is described did not happen "just for not wanting to sleep with trans women with penises".
Rosa Freeman was literally removed from a board (and deprived of the associated salary) because she is gender critical. Julie Bindel has been no-platformed from numerous paid speaking engagements for being gender critical. Maya Forstater (although not a lesbian) was sacked for simply for tweeting that biology is real.

I don’t understand your resistance to the facts of these cases, or the attempt to pick semantic holes in them. Okay, there is not a neat, direct causative link between women proclaiming they won’t sleep with trans women with penises and then instantly losing their jobs. But what these cases (and the many others I haven’t posted about here) show is a bigger pattern, whereby publicly gender critical women are being hounded out of their jobs.

And I’m not even sorry if this is a thread derail. I will wang on about this stuff at any and every opportunity. It’s too important not to. At the end of last year we were a hair’s breadth away from having the legal definition of a woman changed to “whoever identifies as one”. The implications of that would have been massively damaging to women. It’s scary how close we got to being erased as a sex class in law all together. It has already happened in Scotland. These conversations need to happen as often as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What has happened to them has happened to them because they are gender critical. Therefore you can infer that they do not want to sleep with trans women with penises. Although no inference is necessary because they have also been explicit about this publicly.

What do you think about the cases I’ve cited? Do you think that it’s reasonable and proportionate for for the trans lobby to campaign to have gender critical women (and it is always women, never gender critical men) from their jobs? Often they are successful.

Allison Bailey is a black female lesbian barrister. She has had to sue Stonewall to try and stop them from campaigning to have her kicked out of her chambers for being gender critical. For stating that sex is real, Stonewall is actively trying to finish her career. Do you think that is reasonable?
I think you made a claim which you were unable to back up.
Making hyperbolic statements that do not stand up to scrutiny is not the way to convince people of your cause. They may assume that all the claims you make are exaggerations not supported by evidence. And I would say that to someone Inagreed with too.

Rosa Freeman was literally removed from a board (and deprived of the associated salary) because she is gender critical. Julie Bindel has been no-platformed from numerous paid speaking engagements for being gender critical. Maya Forstater (although not a lesbian) was sacked for simply for tweeting that biology is real.

I don’t understand your resistance to the facts of these cases, or the attempt to pick semantic holes in them. Okay, there is not a neat, direct causative link between women proclaiming they won’t sleep with trans women with penises and then instantly losing their jobs. But what these cases (and the many others I haven’t posted about here) show is a bigger pattern, whereby publicly gender critical women are being hounded out of their jobs.
So Freedman had an employment contract? From her thread I assumed it was an unpaid role.
The examples you've given don't show a pattern. Allison Bailey has not lost her job, neither has the student in the screenshots you provided. Maya Forstater was *not* sacked. Her freelance contract was not renewed.
So, if Rosa Freedman role as a board member was to have a paid one we have a pattern of...one woman being dismissed for holding "gender critical" views. I think you said Freedman wasn't a lesbian so we have zero examples of lesbians losing their jobs for refusing to have sex with trans wonen in possesion of penises.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Suffolk Social Services should be aware of this ffs.
From what little I know thanks to a similar situation in real life (an ex-friend and her husband who also escaped prison on the same charges) social services WILL be involved, especially considering that IK’s daughter is vulnerable and has learning disabilities.

Reactions: 4
Under today's Times article about the sentencing:

View attachment 204631

Similarly with today's news - Janice Turner, Sali Hughes, Caitlin Moran and that lot would have pointed out the injustice of the sentence if the sicko involved wasn't married to IK but no, not a bloody word. I did think Janice Turner had some integrity...the others, not so much.
Here's the thing about JT - she used to post on a forum I was on years ago, it was all under usernames like here but she used to brag about various aspects of her life and was generally the big I Am so it became clear enough who she was. Anyway, a younger poster was going through a very difficult time (I think they eventually had some kind of mental breakdown/got sectioned) and would post on the rant thread about it. JT started a thread called 'Thread For [poster] To Moan' and kept saying how she was sick of them and if they wanted to kill themselves why didn't they just bleeping do it??

So she can duck off to the far side of duck. Makes my blood bleeping boil when she goes on about bullying trans rights activists or whatever bile she spunks onto the screen and rearranges to make a column.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Here's the thing about JT - she used to post on a forum I was on years ago, it was all under usernames like here but she used to brag about various aspects of her life and was generally the big I Am so it became clear enough who she was. Anyway, a younger poster was going through a very difficult time (I think they eventually had some kind of mental breakdown/got sectioned) and would post on the rant thread about it. JT started a thread called 'Thread For [poster] To Moan' and kept saying how she was sick of them and if they wanted to kill themselves why didn't they just bleeping do it??

So she can duck off to the far side of duck. Makes my blood bleeping boil when she goes on about bullying trans rights activists or whatever bile she spunks onto the screen and rearranges to make a column.
There's reference to this on twitter too.

Comments have been turned off under IK’s column today. It’s about menopausal women and their importance.

Reactions: 1
Think that is definitely *the* Julie Burchill, and it looks like she has less than zero fecks to give... and justifiably so in my view.

Reactions: 6
I think you made a claim which you were unable to back up.
Making hyperbolic statements that do not stand up to scrutiny is not the way to convince people of your cause. They may assume that all the claims you make are exaggerations not supported by evidence. And I would say that to someone Inagreed with too.

So Freedman had an employment contract? From her thread I assumed it was an unpaid role.
The examples you've given don't show a pattern. Allison Bailey has not lost her job, neither has the student in the screenshots you provided. Maya Forstater was *not* sacked. Her freelance contract was not renewed.
So, if Rosa Freedman role as a board member was to have a paid one we have a pattern of...one woman being dismissed for holding "gender critical" views. I think you said Freedman wasn't a lesbian so we have zero examples of lesbians losing their jobs for refusing to have sex with trans wonen in possesion of penises.
No, there is a very clear and concerning pattern of women being no-platformed, dismissed, or hounded out of jobs for expressing gender critical views.

Why was Maya Forstater sacked?
Why was Rosa Freedman removed from the board?
Why was Julie Bindel no-platformed from speaking in Edinburgh?
Why is Allison Bailey having to crowdfund to sue Stonewall for campaigning to have her removed from her chambers?
Why is Raquel Rosario Sanchez crowdfunding to sue Bristol University for bullying and harassment?

The answer to those questions is because they are all gender critical. There’s nothing hyperbolic about that. It’s empirically true.

Or do you deny that?

On topic: it looks like India Knight is just going to plough onwards acting like nothing’s happened and hoping it will all go away.

And has Dirty Eric made that full statement yet?

I really hope social services are involved.

You don’t allow people to DM you here, @Wolf359 , but let’s just say this has been tried before here and it fell on highly selective ears.
I didn’t realise I don’t allow DMs!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
India’s article today, is about how disgusting fake grass is.. I agree with her.. but really?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.