India Knight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine packing your vulnerable teenage daughter off to go live with their (seems absolutely bloody lovely) dad in London, during a global pandemic, because you’d rather be shacked up with a n0nce. Absolutely grotesque.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Imagine packing your vulnerable teenage daughter off to go live with their (seems absolutely bloody lovely) dad in London, during a global pandemic, because you’d rather be shacked up with a n0nce. Absolutely grotesque.
It also could have happened before lockdown as he was arrested a long time ago. I think it was nearly two years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She could have been forced by social services to give up custody.
yeh I was going to say this, i wonder whose choice it was? If I was the dad I'd have insisted on it, but equally it could be the daughter herself, it's be interesting to know

Reactions: 5
India definitely gave the impression that her daughter was being sent home from school to be in lockdown with her in Suffolk.

Reactions: 3

New thread started, hope it's correct.

Reactions: 2

New thread started, hope it's correct.
. You have a typo. Abused not abuse.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.