India Knight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

India Knight (born 14 December 1965) is a British journalist and author. She writes for various British newspapers, and has written the books: My Life on a Plate, Don't You Want Me?, The Shops, Neris and India's Idiot-Proof Diet: From Pig to Twig

Reactions: 4
Must say I’d never really taken much notice of this woman before the Sali Hughes debacle this week! The public posts she’s out on twitter are appalling at best. Also appears she’s a renowned twit. Surely this is going to turn into a case of the fox minding the henhouse? Or more appropriately the snake pit? Anyone else? I need to google her to learn more

Reactions: 13
India’s ex husband turned out to be gay and is now married to a man so maybe that explains the bitterness. She fancies herself as a modern day Nancy Mitford, she wishes. Nancy Mitford was witty and a great writer unlike India.

She uses such a vile misogynistic language towards women. India had a feud with Liz Jones from Daily Mail a few years ago. Now I am not a fan of Liz but she didn’t deserve the vile verbal abuse.

The link is to Daily Mail btw. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/...lth-s-VERY-strange-way-stick-free-speech.html

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Wow, those comments she made about Liz Jones are so beyond nasty. Utterly vile 😔

How she feels she can critique anyone else’ comments is astounding, absolute cheek.

Reactions: 5
The Liz Jones comments are truly vile.
Not surprising though given her comments on the SH debacle, shamelessly stating on twitter that her partner EJ, who has a number of convictions for assault, had asked if SH had the addresses of those terrible women on Tattle who had dared to upset her best chum.
Shockingly SH, a Guardian journalist, assured India that she did indeed have the addresses.
No wonder we don't open our curtains :eek: imagine seeing EJ's face peering in!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
India’s ex husband turned out to be gay and is now married to a man so maybe that explains the bitterness. She fancies herself as a modern day Nancy Mitford, she wishes. Nancy Mitford was witty and a great writer unlike India.

She uses such a vile misogynistic language towards women. India had a feud with Liz Jones from Daily Mail a few years ago. Now I am not a fan of Liz but she didn’t deserve the vile verbal abuse.

The link is to Daily Mail btw. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/...lth-s-VERY-strange-way-stick-free-speech.html
I’d read that yesterday. I’m not a fan of Liz either but there’s just no need is there. Especially from someone who is so affronted for her mate Sali when, in fact nothing awful has been said about her. I always think of Liz as a bit of a fragile person and she’s openly admitted to problems hasn’t she. India seems like a shark, sniffs a drip of blood and goes into a frenzy. As for pig to twig....the woman’s got shoulders like a shot putter 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣 ex hubby must have a “type” MANLY 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
India Knight this is the woman who wrote a weight loss book, yep I can see she practices what she preaches, 🙄 I think alcohol probably plays a large part in her being over weight along with having a husband who clearly has a serious alcohol problem, from his various drunk driving offences and pub brawls.

India Knight this is the woman who wrote a weight loss book, yep I can see she practices what she preaches, 🙄 I think alcohol probably plays a large part in her being over weight along with having a husband who clearly has a serious alcohol problem, from his various drunk driving offences and pub brawls.
And I bet she can chug a bottle of wine sideways in that gob!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her post on Twitter about being “pissed off” at not being asked to sign the Naga letter was telling - and the replies worth a read!

Reactions: 11
She wrote an column in the Sunday Times earlier this year with makeup tips for older women. To demonstate how makeup can be ageing she mentioned a friend who always did black winged eyeliner and red lipstick and how it made the friend look older. A friend!

If that's how she treats her 'friends', calling them out for how they look in a national newspaper column, it's no surprise she's so awful about everyone else. Last column of hers I'll ever read.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Evening all😊

Is this the woman with a face like a side of beef ?

Hadn’t really heard of her before the SHFoF* debacle, is she remotely famous?

*Sally Hissy Fit on Friday.

She’s the one who shags Eric Joyce , what can I say ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
India Knight (born 14 December 1965) is a British journalist and author. She writes for various British newspapers, and has written the books: My Life on a Plate, Don't You Want Me?, The Shops, Neris and India's Idiot-Proof Diet: From Pig to Twig

She also wrote a Book called The Goodness of Dogs - The Human’s Guide to Choosing, Buying, Training, Feeding, Living with and Caring for your dog. She wrote this about a month after getting her first dog as an adult. It irritated me intensely.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She wrote an column in the Sunday Times earlier this year with makeup tips for older women. To demonstate how makeup can be ageing she mentioned a friend who always did black winged eyeliner and red lipstick and how it made the friend look older. A friend!

If that's how she treats her 'friends', calling them out for how they look in a national newspaper column, it's no surprise she's so awful about everyone else. Last column of hers I'll ever read.
Do you think she meant Sali Hughes? :LOL: :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Interesting piece in The Times this morning. She's getting called out in the comments for hypocrisy...

• Wow
Excellent screen shots ASW1🥰

To be a member of the London Twitterati is it a requirement to be a humongous hypocrite as well as a raving gobshite?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.