India Knight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that in the Mail Online earlier. She has a young daughter. I wonder if he has been living with India since he was arrested.

Reactions: 5
Just read an old article from 2015 where they announced their engagement. It appears they gave been together for around 11 years now.

Reactions: 1
Will be interesting to see if Joyce rolls out the usual excuses. That he was “curious”, perhaps, or doing “research”, or was just “caught in the thrill of doing something illegal”. Maybe he’ll say he was “under a great deal of stress”. They all say this. Their wives usually stick by them too. Hopefully India will be better than that.

Reactions: 4
Will be interesting to see if Joyce rolls out the usual excuses. That he was “curious”, perhaps, or doing “research”, or was just “caught in the thrill of doing something illegal”. Maybe he’ll say he was “under a great deal of stress”. They all say this. Their wives usually stick by them too. Hopefully India will be better than that.
He did release a statement which basically said he won’t say anything until afterwards.

Indus sold her house in Chalcot Square in 2015 for more than £6 million.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
But he's been charged with *making* an image.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
The legal definition of “making an image” doesn’t literally mean producing a photo or video (although it can of course), it extends to downloading images/videos, as in making copies of files.

I used to be confused by this too, but I believe that is correct. Anyone with a better handle on the law feel free to correct me.

Reactions: 8
The legal definition of “making an image” doesn’t literally mean producing a photo or video (although it can of course), it extends to downloading images/videos, as in making copies of files.

I used to be confused by this too, but I believe that is correct. Anyone with a better handle on the law feel free to correct me.
Ah, I see. Thanks.

Reactions: 1
Remember when Pete Townsend got off? Said he was doing research as he had been abused as a child.

• Sick
Remember when Pete Townsend got off? Said he was doing research as he had been abused as a child.
Exactly.

Although it did make a good Nessa gag in Gavin & Stacey: I found out some things about Pete Townshend that I didn't like. And all I'll say is - and I said it to his face - where is the book?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They definitely haven’t been broken up for 2 years. She still follows him on twitter. Wonder if she’s been on the wine...

Reactions: 2
She must have known two years ago then? And she threatened EJ round to Sali Hughes’ tattle trolls 🙄 houses back in October didn’t she? Which makes that even more creepy.

Reactions: 14
She must have known two years ago then? And she threatened EJ round to Sali Hughes’ tattle trolls 🙄 houses back in October didn’t she? Which makes that even more creepy.
Yes she seems to get a kick out of his bad behaviour and image. Bit gross considering the latest charge.

Like I said, the wives/partners tend to stick by them. I have personal experience of this and the wife stayed (even had more babies with him). I don’t understand it. But it says a lot about how lenient the punishments are for these types of crimes.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
In the press reporting it said he was living in Worlingworth, Suffolk.
Ambiguous whether they’re still together?
he seems to have a generally crap reputation as he was arrested five times during his last five years as an MP
- fighting while drunk, and with children in shops, having an affair with a teenager while married that I’m surprised she doesn’t feel embarrassed to have him as a partner or husband. I’d be mortified.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.