India Knight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this happened to my partner the last place I would be worried about being on would be social media. These people are addicted.

Reactions: 12
I understand that we (or I at least) don’t know the full details of his crime. But Jesus. I’m really shocked that she has chosen to “stand by her man” and that her twitter mates are so supportive of that.

She has all the resources and support in the world available to allow her to leave him.

Reactions: 8
I understand that we (or I at least) don’t know the full details of his crime. But Jesus. I’m really shocked that she has chosen to “stand by her man” and that her twitter mates are so supportive of that.

She has all the resources and support in the world available to allow her to leave him.
It hasn’t gone to trial yet (I think that starts on 7 July?) but it’s strange she’s known about it for two years.

I don’t know what I’d do in her situation but you don’t just end up with that kind of stuff on your PC/phone/ whatever by accident do you?

Reactions: 6
She must have known two years ago then? And she threatened EJ round to Sali Hughes’ tattle trolls 🙄 houses back in October didn’t she? Which makes that even more creepy.
yup, we had to even lock our catflaps as India wanted our addresses for wee Eric

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm shocked how easily she's sweeping all this under the carpet. She's 'back' now oh that's ok then. Will she be there supporting him in July??

Reactions: 4
I suspect she's dropped him - 'two years' worth of help and support' (counselling?) . Also, 'ashamed' - ashamed she was taken in by him, perhaps? Plus the 'onwards' comment.

If they are still together, I bet she won't be there at the trial. She must know how damaging it would be to her other relationships/reputation/job (it'd go straight to the first page of a google search result for her, for example). I'm predicting a column about the break up after the trial.

Reactions: 3
She was writing about being with him under lockdown so I think she’s stuck with him. She’s such a fake, a few years ago someone edited her Wikipedia page to show the truth, it was v funny.

Reactions: 2
All those insincere comments underneath her tweet gushing about how wonderful she is. Ugh. You can guarantee they’ll all be bitching about her over their cornflakes same as everyone else

Reactions: 7
Im on the fence really - she hasn't done anything wrong (apart from the awful tone of that tweet - what about the victim?) but her confidence/staying with him is making me feel like there is more to the story.

Men are gross. He seems more than gross, he's gross and angry.

She must be totally sure he is innocent. Otherwise she wouldn’t have her daughter living with them. Her daughters father must be ok with it too, Andrew O’Hagan.

She must be totally sure he is innocent. Otherwise she wouldn’t have her daughter living with them. Her daughters father must be ok with it too, Andrew O’Hagan.
He had a Category A image of a child on his computer. Not sure how that can be defended but if he’s persuasive enough maybe she believes him. He also has previous convictions for violent behaviour and assault

India has definitely been with Eric during lockdown, whether she's with him now or not.
I'm wondering whether it will turn out to be similar to the case of Superintendent Robyn Williams.

The blue tickers to tit munchers ratio in her return post is one of the highest I've ever seen in a twitter thread 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am really interested in the comments on her post.
There are so many who don’t know and don't care to know what has happened. I find that really odd, is it just me who thinks you can welcome her back and complete all that arse licking but to not be slightly interested to find out what happened or to not even know...it was high profile on twitter for a few days is odd.

I know the arrest etc concerns her husband, but without general interest in life and situations are we basically saying blue tickers can do what they want then pop back up.

I’m not saying she can’t pop back up, and that everything should be dissected on twitter but the bigger issue of people not being interested is in itself interesting.

*Not convinced I’ve explained this well but hope you understand I mean.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
He had a Category A image of a child on his computer. Not sure how that can be defended but if he’s persuasive enough maybe she believes him. He also has previous convictions for violent behaviour and assault
I had to look up category A....feeling sick....and I read his Wikipedia profile and he's a horrible piece of work. As well as violent etc he claimed excessive amounts of expenses as an MP...taxpayers' money....even after he was warned. Vile man.

Does anyone read her Times column? I don’t.
I get the SundayTimes, and she usually has two pages. One is the beauty editorial, but I'm not taking beauty advice from her!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get the SundayTimes, and she usually has two pages. One is the beauty editorial, but I'm not taking beauty advice from her!
For me, beauty advice has to come from a trained expert or someone who, when you look at them, is aspirational. And I don't mean that in a looks like a model way, but that they are using their beauty knowledge to make the best of themselves. Their skin is flawless, their make-up shows their best features off.

Sometimes I will comment to my husband that a woman is beautiful on TV and he will be bemused, which has made me theorise there's a category of woman that other women see as beautiful because we can see how they've made the best of themselves. Is this a late in lockdown brain dump - yes. Do I think India fits into any of the categories I've described - no.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.