India Knight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If IK gets that (and probably does because, well, nepotism) then print media deserves the arse falling out of their business. I haven’t read much of what she has written but calling it average is generous. STILL not sure why she has a beauty column?
That is insane, especially if you ever read her column in the (I think) front page of The Times weekend magazine, £3 a word for just rambling about her personal life!! Where do I sign up for that?!

Reactions: 5
Oh wow, so her column today is about “what matters most in a home isn’t the grandness of its design, but the happiness of its people”.

So much to unpack. First that you can be paid a fortune for watching a tv show and then “having some thoughts” about being grateful for what you have. Secondly how wonderful it must be to be grateful for what you have when what you have is significantly more than 99% of the general population.

1 in 3 children in the UK live in poverty - most people would just like to be able to afford to put the heating on more than one or two hours a day in the depths of winter to combat mould growing on the walls. Kevin McCloud’s outdated tv show is hardly worthy of deeper analysis - or maybe it is for someone living an extremely comfortable life who doesn’t get out much?

Reactions: 10
Were India Knight and Caroline Hirons spawned in the same laboratory? Angry, self aggrandising, she-hulks who must never be challenged...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I used to like the word in ess of her reviews.... But now I skip to the final sentences and weigh up how likely it is that she's shilling. I think I only bought stuff when nigella did the column.

Reactions: 3
Do the ‘columnists’ (I know that’s a stretch but I can’t think of the word for regular writer in this scenario) write their own headlines (again wrong word, I’m a bit tipsy and my brain is not working)?

The style in which it often says ‘India knight has found blah blah blah’ seems so basic and jarring against the others in the style section, (almost as if she’s been set a task or a little menial job to keep her busy or something or is doing us a favour)

Reactions: 1
Do the ‘columnists’ (I know that’s a stretch but I can’t think of the word for regular writer in this scenario) write their own headlines (again wrong word, I’m a bit tipsy and my brain is not working)?

The style in which it often says ‘India knight has found blah blah blah’ seems so basic and jarring against the others in the style section, (almost as if she’s been set a task or a little menial job to keep her busy or something or is doing us a favour)
It would not surprise me if IK’s column is a sacred cow. Lorraine Candy tore up nearly all of the magazine when she took it over but not that column... I can’t think of a reason why India is untouchable? (*cough* stepfather *cough*)

Reactions: 6
The struggle is real....
She’s a berk. I already have one under counter freezer and it’s invaluable. She lives in the country and has a family and animals so you would think that she would have already bought a freezer.

Reactions: 1
Father, 39, has only ever met his newborn daughter through a screen

#

Hilarious photo of IK and her ex in this article - how could she have NOT known he was gay?! It’s obvious from outer space!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why he can’t see the baby now though? Children from blended etc families are seeing both sets of parents 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.