India Knight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s been glaringly obvious for a number of years that IK has a drink problem - car crash time for her tweets is late Friday/Saturday.

Reactions: 11
Wow, talk about things coming home to roost! She must surely rue the day she stuck her oar into this, and drew attention to her own very unsavoury social media behaviour.

Reactions: 8
I think it’s been glaringly obvious for a number of years that IK has a drink problem - car crash time for her tweets is late Friday/Saturday.
A friend was married to an alcoholic. His Facebook posts were quite something in the early hours of the morning.

Reactions: 4
Bloody paywall🙄
Bear with...will try & screenshot
amazing thank you! Not only is her piece ridiculous, but all of those comments are actually better written and more eloquent in my view. I love how a) she feels Facebook (where you should have only friends as contacts) is somehow more destructive than Twitter, where literally anyone can contact you and b) that deleting tweets means that they will somehow disappear from the internet

amazing thank you! Not only is her piece ridiculous, but all of those comments are actually better written and more eloquent in my view. I love how a) she feels Facebook (where you should have only friends as contacts) is somehow more destructive than Twitter, where literally anyone can contact you and b) that deleting tweets means that they will somehow disappear from the internet

I particularly liked the idea of a writer finding Facebook 'too wordy'.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see she has adopted the policy of deleting all her tweets after a day or two 😂 .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see she has adopted the policy of deleting all her tweets after a day or two 😂 .
deleting or as it should be known "damage limitation"

Also surely she must realise people can see she does this and will just screenshot anything and everything from now?

Reactions: 6
I can just imagine India sitting in her armchair, after her fourth glass of wine, with her laptop in front of her reading these comments, damning all of us to hell and muttering to herself to track us down with our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) (she did this seven years ago with people who dared to say on Amazon her book, Mutton, was a pile of tit). And with someone with as much free time as she seems to have, I think that's more than likely.

• Haha
Link here from 2012 where Alastair Campbell tears into India Mitford for her appalling comments on mental health:

St Sali piled onto Mumsnet to say that he'd misquoted her, which he hadn't.

• Haha
Never been a fan of Campbell but that was a well written piece, thanks @Everyoldsock

India’s column reads like it’s a straightforward case of sour grapes at all the celebs who get lucrative book deals for easy Xmas sales. Not much of a column though so had to scratch around for a half baked angle to legitimise having a whinge.

I imagine not many people have pulled her columns apart compared to the average columnist, due to her family connections. So she wouldn’t be used to it.

Never been a fan of Campbell but that was a well written piece, thanks @Everyoldsock

India’s column reads like it’s a straightforward case of sour grapes at all the celebs who get lucrative book deals for easy Xmas sales. Not much of a column though so had to scratch around for a half baked angle to legitimise having a whinge.

I imagine not many people have pulled her columns apart compared to the average columnist, due to her family connections. So she wouldn’t be used to it.
She’s a nasty , ignorant piece of work .

Reactions: 5
I really wish people would understand the difference between being depressed and having a major depressive disorder.

Reactions: 10
Link here from 2012 where Alastair Campbell tears into India Mitford for her appalling comments on mental health:

St Sali piled onto Mumsnet to say that he'd misquoted her, which he hadn't.
Omg. Her article. Wtf is actually wrong with her? How the hell does she have a column or book deal? (I never have read anything she wrote before apart from her tweets and the 'trolling' article). She writes like a young teen talks - you know when you were young and got a half-controversial idea and just got louder and louder about it because you thought you were so clever - like that. Also known as showing off.

I have no real idea what she looks like. In my mind's eye I see her looking like Miriam Margoyles (no offense to MM intended).

• Haha
Omg. Her article. Wtf is actually wrong with her? How the hell does she have a column or book deal? (I never have read anything she wrote before apart from her tweets and the 'trolling' article). She writes like a young teen talks - you know when you were young and got a half-controversial idea and just got louder and louder about it because you thought you were so clever - like that. Also known as showing off.

I have no real idea what she looks like. In my mind's eye I see her looking like Miriam Margoyles (no offense to MM intended).
ive read various things IK has written in the times over the years (mainly her column which is often just humble brags and bitching tbh) and I cannot believe I had never heard any of these tbings about her before, it really is just awful comments after awful comments and seemingly never any real repercussions?!

Reactions: 1
Omg. Her article. Wtf is actually wrong with her? How the hell does she have a column or book deal?
I believe her (former) stepfather is Andrew Knight, who is very high up in Murdoch's evil empire.

Although that's probably just a coincidence, of course.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.