India Knight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must be a bit dense , it’s not showing me an option of three free articles.
It will warn when you are reaching your quota. Need to register first. Then click in your first article. They were running an offer for unlimited access for three months for an upfront payment of £3.

Reactions: 2
It will warn when you are reaching your quota. Need to register first. Then click in your first article. They were running an offer for unlimited access for three months for an upfront payment of £3.
Thanks for that 🥰

I am loving the comments on her column. Well done to everyone reading here who left one. She will be fuming, these people hate being held to account.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks for that 🥰
Also, a warning if you take out the three month subscription for £3. If you don’t cancel it just before the three months are up then they will automatically take out near £27 each month for a digital monthly subscription.

Reactions: 4
Also, a warning if you take out the three month subscription for £3. If you don’t cancel it just before the three months are up then they will automatically take out near £27 each month for a digital monthly subscription.
👍

All the highest recommended comments are the ones outlining her hypocrisy. Great engagement there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All the highest recommended comments are the ones outlining her hypocrisy. Great engagement there.
How many negative comments and recommendations are there?

Chinti and Parker have Sally suitable sweaters.
AB317EA9-77EB-46EC-844B-E48D8A5197A7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I recall she and SH had a panel a couple of years a go on google+ (tee-hee), they were talking about aging and the usual crapola. It was my first time seeing IK (until last week, now she's my life), and the only thing I could concentrate on were fugly sneakers she was wearing with a floral dress.

The video is still up! Q: Would you rather be punched in the tit or watch this?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It just gets better and better doesn't it? The levels of delusion and self importance amongst these people knows no bounds. Oh and victimhood when people mildly disagree with them - not even to their faces.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.