India Knight #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is nothing relatable about her. I’m her target market too and I have absolutely no interest in someone who looks like an extra in a halloween horror telling me why my eyeliner is dragging, especially one who chose a nonce over her daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Its beyond being a nepo baby in her case. Imagine defending a nonce (to the extent of losing custody of your child)and having no consequences
Just vile.
Yes, THIS! Absolutely no other criticism or opinions required. There’s a blurb for her book cover

Reactions: 10
Yes, THIS! Absolutely no other criticism or opinions required. There’s a blurb for her book cover
And her defence of him meant he escaped a prison term. The judge actually said that.
She's a revolting individual. And apparently shameless.
Imagine her having the bleeping nerve to criticise posters here when she knew full well what Eric had been up to at the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
But that IS a good photo of her… they could have gone with this….
View attachment 1968462
I have just google she is 57?!? My 70 year old mum looks better. Call it genetics, coastal air, being lovely or whatever. But my mum only takes off her make up - maybe once a week and asked if she could use a retinol hand cream as a face moisturiser.

Maybe being a better person would help India?!? Sure you know yourself … look at the rest of us existing without nepotism, an noice husband, and a times column.

Reactions: 11
The thing is nobody here is shaming her for her looks. But the fact she thinks she can sell a book advising women on aging is crazy. She just looks OK 🤷‍♀️ Which is fine - most of us probably do. But why would anyone buy a book to follow her advice when she looks like she has aged perfectly normally? What can she tell us we don't know?

I have just google she is 57?!? My 70 year old mum looks better. Call it genetics, coastal air, being lovely or whatever. But my mum only takes off her make up - maybe once a week and asked if she could use a retinol hand cream as a face moisturiser.

Maybe being a better person would help India?!? Sure you know yourself … look at the rest of us existing without nepotism, an noice husband, and a times column.
They say you get the face you deserve.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The thing is nobody here is shaming her for her looks. But the fact she thinks she can sell a book advising women on aging is crazy. She just looks OK 🤷‍♀️ Which is fine - most of us probably do. But why would anyone buy a book to follow her advice when she looks like she has aged perfectly normally? What can she tell us we don't know?
I am! I think she looks a fright. And going to the hairdressers with many dreadlocked unwashed greasy hair is the action of an hole.

• Haha
  • Sick
She doesn’t need to be a raving beauty to write about anti-aging but you would expect her to look fairly well preserved. The thing is, she’s basically in hiding - that pic of the roots was from lockdown. She never goes anywhere or gets photographed because she wants to lay low and keep her job. If she wants to sell the book she will need to put herself out there.

Reactions: 13
Always puzzles me that so many beauty writers are 'interesting' looking.
Women who aren't classic beauties feel they have to make more of an effort maybe? I like it when jolie laide women like Amy Winehouse really create a LOOK for themselves. However, India is not healthy-looking. She's bloated and ashen and stressed, which is natural for a middle-aged woman in a co-dependent bind with a drunk pedalo, but "all the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand." Although if they could, if a product actually made her look better, it would cause a bleeping gold rush.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t normally like to comment on the negative on someone’s appearance but I think stress is very aging and I can’t think of anything more stressful than worrying about who eric was really thinking of every time he kissed me. But she defended him so she’s welcome to her horrible face

Reactions: 14
My guess is that this latest offering is the last in her original book deal with Fig Tree, why else would they publish it? It's not like her last book sold much. How can the Fig Tree PR spin this to sell it now we all know who she's still married to (and, frankly, what she looks like)? They can't, just like they couldn't (or wouldn't?) with Darling, her previous book.

I doubt we'll ever see a book from her again after this - which new publisher will take her on? She's got pretty much no currency after her relegation in the ST.

Reactions: 8
I doubt we'll ever see a book from her again after this - which new publisher will take her on? She's got pretty much no currency after her relegation in the ST.
I didn't think of this when I read about her book "Darling" - a retelling of Nancy Mitford's "The Pursuit of Love", but in Mitford's sequel to that book, "Love in a Cold Climate" there is a character called Polly, who marries her lecherous uncle-by-marriage, whose unwanted attentions are well known to all the children.

I didn't think of that because it was ages since I read it, and I was too annoyed at the pointlessness of rewriting Mitford's witty books, especially by a nepo hack pedalo wife like Knight. The most recent TV dramatisation is also not a patch on the BBC one from around 2000.

But isn't it interesting all the same?

Reactions: 6
Have all of her famous (?) friends stood by her? I am not on Twitter anymore but is the equally loathsome for different reasons Sali Hughes still up her arse?

Reactions: 2
She did soho radio for a bit with Sali Hughes. Think the drive was by Hughes as sounded Knight couldn’t be arsed to get to London to do the programme. Then recall a Knight tweet - she’s rarely on Twitter now unless to promote her ST stuff presumably contractual - saying she’d organised her life so she only did what she wanted to do. And that was it with Soho. I’m not London based so don’t know if Sali kept it going herself or recruited another contributer. They both had nails down a blackboard radio voices. Re the big friends thing with Caitlin Sali Lauverne et al. Knights move from London to Suffolk coincided with Es various criminal charges for which alcohol was blamed. including the hideous stuff for which she vouched for him, gave up alcohol herself and successfully helped him not to go to jail. If her recent columns are a true account of her life she‘s still not drinking.

Reactions: 4
The irony of just how bitchy she was/is towards childless women and then picking a pweirdo over her own kid would be laughable if it wasn’t so bleeping tragic

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I didn't realise it was possible to be as ugly as that.
---

My mum is 81 and if she found something as ugly as Knight in her garden she'd call the pest control people.

She tweeted earlier today she's now on Substack. I wonder if she's been given notice by The Sunday Times and still wants an outlet for her writing?