India Knight #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s a rewrite of the Pursuit of Love, just what the world needed.

still, nice cover by the illustrator tho.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 4

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh, the hideous irony.

Not fine for a woman to have a younger, consenting partner; fine if her own partner looks at videos of child sexual abuse. 🤬

Who the duck is she to criticise anybody’s relationship, given her own supreme lack of judgement?
Omg 😬 she really is still trying to brazen it out isn't she?
In that article she actually mentions p*edo Bill Wyman and 13 year old Mandy Smith.
How do the Times sanction this stuff she writes?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Omg 😬 she really is still trying to brazen it out isn't she?
In that article she actually mentions p*edo Bill Wyman and 13 year old Mandy Smith.
How do the Times sanction this stuff she writes?
Her former stepfather, Andrew Knight, has been high up in the media for decades and currently he's the chairman of the Times Newspaper Holdings Ltd. I think that's the answer to your second question.

Reactions: 11
IK cheerleader Jo Good (BBC Radio London presenter and YouTube wannabe influencer) often mentions IK's Sunday Times columns. On her two most recent radio shows JG referred to this week's piece which, apparently, deals with the topic of people seeking comfort in uncertain times causing them to become infantalised and childlike. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 3
dislike her so bleeping much. Her diet book was just disgusting and her views on childless women belong in the 19th century. Is she still with the convicted sex offender?

Reactions: 9
dislike her so bleeping much. Her diet book was just disgusting and her views on childless women belong in the 19th century. Is she still with the convicted sex offender?
As far as we know. I presume her daughter still cannot live with her as she chose to side with the p*edophile.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Same here. She is so ghastly. Trust her to worship the Mitfords who sounded equally ghastly and self congratulatory. Though as far as we know none of them protected a p*edophile.
Well the Mitfords had actual fascists in their ranks, but Nancy Mitford was not one of them and I'm sure her writing beats whatever drivel India Knight produces in her new book. I thought The Pursuit of Love was insightful and witty. I also liked Love in a Cold Climate, however I should point out, in light of the discussion here, it contains a lighthearted (!) depiction of a character whose antics should land him in prison. So yeah, I see why India Knight might be a fan.

I can't believe The Times is still giving this awful woman column space. They've also been giving Giles Coren a platform for his disgusting opinions, so I assume they just have a nepotism problem and no ethical standards. The Times is meant to be a respected paper, but I swear it's worse than the Mail sometimes.

Reactions: 10
I find the Mitfords fascinating- can’t say I actually like all of them but as a reflection of that interwar period/class/background/ marriages/friends and acquaintances/varying political viewpoints etc., it’s fascinating.

India Knight is beyond ghastly. Who thought it was a good idea to pay her to “rewrite” The Pursuit of Love?

Reactions: 9