India Knight #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The move to Substack is an indication that she’s had her salary reduced at ST as no longer a main section columnist. Her last two books haven’t sold well and Twitter engagement is v low. Eric was writing a book but I’d imagine he’s now head of hens at the Suffolk estate to keep him busy. Changed days for India. I remember her being horrible to someone late night on twitter because they were a lowly blog writer. What goes around comes around as they say.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s retweeted the substack link about ten times today and says she’s overjoyed at the numbers subscribing. The last tweet has received three likes. I mean….

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has posted a link on Twitter to tell us how she stopped drinking. Although helpfully adds her readers may not need to. The reason she stopped drinking was because her godawful partner Eric was heading to jail for internet child sexual abuse. His drink habit Was put forward as a reason for his behaviours and that IK would be his worthy saviour. He got a suspended stance Thanks to her I believe. He stopped drinking and she she stopped drinking too. I’d imagine most of her readers don’t have that driver. I haven’t read her blog but I’d imagine it’s a load of fluffy buttons ignoring the elephant in the room.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She stopped drinking to save her pedalo beau, yet had no subsequent moment of clarity in which she thought, what the duck am I doing?!!

I'd say she stopped to save her face from its bloated, ashen complexion.

Reactions: 9
so disappointed in Jane at British Beauty Blog - promoting India's book. I know she is not responsible for her husband's heinous crimes but staying with him and helping him get a lesser sentence I am sorry there are just some things you don't do and this is one of them. Sorry Jane but this is a big fat NO from me

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I was browsing Twitter and stumbled across a post by IK's vile partner. Didn't immediately realise it was him. How does he still have the nerve to post moralising drivel on a public forum given his total lack of conscience?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I was browsing Twitter and stumbled across a post by IK's vile partner. Didn't immediately realise it was him. How does he still have the nerve to post moralising drivel on a public forum given his total lack of conscience?
Omg seriously 😲
He and his ghastly partner should silently shrivel away in shame.
Someone said Sali is still friends with India on private FB. Yuck.

Reactions: 5
Shameless. But paedophiles don’t think they’re disgusting, do they? Don’t they think they’re normal?

Ugh revolting hideous pair.

Reactions: 6
so disappointed in Jane at British Beauty Blog - promoting India's book. I know she is not responsible for her husband's heinous crimes but staying with him and helping him get a lesser sentence I am sorry there are just some things you don't do and this is one of them. Sorry Jane but this is a big fat NO from me
I agree, I really like Jane but this was a definite NO.

This bit from the comments:

May I ask about Trinny London. I hadn’t clocked you’d not reviewed them before. Have they not been sent to you or is it just because there is so much else out there? Xx

and Jane's reply:

A number of reasons but at the time, I wasn’t that comfortable that Charles Saatchi was an investor – it seems a bit nonsensical now given how cut-throat the beauty business is. I’ll certainly review the eye shadow that came with India’s book.

WTF?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I agree, I really like Jane but this was a definite NO.

This bit from the comments:

May I ask about Trinny London. I hadn’t clocked you’d not reviewed them before. Have they not been sent to you or is it just because there is so much else out there? Xx

and Jane's reply:

A number of reasons but at the time, I wasn’t that comfortable that Charles Saatchi was an investor – it seems a bit nonsensical now given how cut-throat the beauty business is. I’ll certainly review the eye shadow that came with India’s book.

WTF?
Say what you want about Saatchi, he isn’t a convicted p*edo. Horrific. I unfollowed that beautiful bean Co as they were resharing a review India gave their book - a friend flagged it. I was so tempted to message saying why.

Reactions: 11
Imagine being sensitive about Saatchi being an investor, but being fine with a truly obnoxious woman who stands by a convicted pedophile and even before he got caught for that, a perpetually violent, brawling, seedy, predatory, drunk driving idiot.

The fact that Eric is openly out and about morally posturing on twitter shows what a psycho he is. I doubt he has a shred of conscience. I doubt India has a shred of conscience left either. she's truly committed to him, and he is a soulless monster.

It's truly hilarious to see how India manages to hold onto her horrifically judgmental misogynistic nature, but exclude convicted pedophile husband Eric Joyce from her world of moral judgment. Women who don't look how she thinks they should (hilarious in itself given she's a rancid-looking old buffalo)? Scoffed at, despised. Women who don't marry? She judges as weird and abnormal. Women who don't want or have kids? Judge, jury and executioner. Blokes? Her bar for admiration and acceptance is on the floor in the piss-soaked bogs at this point. She'll forgive them anything. She was always utterly awful, and I always suspected she was the type of horrifically insecure woman who just wants to be claimed by a man, no matter how awful he is, because it's the one way she can tell herself she has value, but she's gone out and proved it by sticking with Joyce.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Imagine being sensitive about Saatchi being an investor, but being fine with a truly obnoxious woman who stands by a convicted pedophile and even before he got caught for that, a perpetually violent, brawling, seedy, predatory, drunk driving idiot.

The fact that Eric is openly out and about morally posturing on twitter shows what a psycho he is. I doubt he has a shred of conscience. I doubt India has a shred of conscience left either. she's truly committed to him, and he is a soulless monster.

It's truly hilarious to see how India manages to hold onto her horrifically judgmental misogynistic nature, but exclude convicted pedophile husband Eric Joyce from her world of moral judgment. Women who don't look how she thinks they should (hilarious in itself given she's a rancid-looking old buffalo)? Scoffed at, despised. Women who don't marry? She judges as weird and abnormal. Women who don't want or have kids? Judge, jury and executioner. Blokes? Her bar for admiration and acceptance is on the floor in the piss-soaked bogs at this point. She'll forgive them anything. She was always utterly awful, and I always suspected she was the type of horrifically insecure woman who just wants to be claimed by a man, no matter how awful he is, because it's the one way she can tell herself she has value, but she's gone out and proved it by sticking with Joyce.
All of this! [Meryl Streep clapping gif]

Reactions: 5
She only has the one column now, the beauty one. She doesn’t write about cooking anymore. Maybe that’s why she moved to Substack - the drop in income must be hitting her hard.

Reactions: 3
Much as I loathe her and her ’values’ I did actually think her cookery column was interesting.
I cannot imagine what kind of people would still consort with her and the pedalo.

Reactions: 1