India Knight #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking of leaving a comment under the article but I no doubt that her column is heavily moderated.
I just read the column - she actually says Linda Evangelista's husband is accused of rape of minors. I cannot get over her callousness about the whole thing. Dreadful woman.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
You should, would be interesting to see if it passes the moderation!

Also read the column. And India implying that LE is "one of us now"

And this paragraph:

"It must be a shock no longer to live in the bubble, but Evangelista’s version of this privileged position doesn’t, for all its surface glamour, sound an enviable place. She encountered deeply unpleasant people who were drawn to her, and perhaps also exploited her, because of her extraordinary looks. Say what you like about cake-loving 56-year-old women with ordinary faces who are, as Alexander McCall Smith puts it in his The No 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency novels, “traditionally built” but life for them tends to be rather less tumultuous. I’m not suggesting Evangelista become an Archers fan and learn to enjoy aimless pottering but I hope she fishes her future out of the bin that she has so prematurely consigned it to. There’s a whole other life waiting for her. However she looks."

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Didn't India tweet about Tattlers & Sali that they should (her italics) 'STOP bleeping TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW'?
🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's astonishing how IK with her n o n c e partner actually thinks that her life is better. I detest that woman so much

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wasn’t LE married to the dodgy model agency boss when she was in her early 20’s? So 30 years ago. Yet IK currently resides with a convicted sex offender. The absolute nerve of this woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Yes and LE would have been oblivious. IK is fully aware of EJ being a n o n c e and actively chooses to stay with him

• Sick
Thinking about this, I can get my head round the fact that IK might well be that particular mix of thick and arrogant that means that she complete lacks awareness of her own hypocrisy.
What I cannot fathom is why The Times still employs her to spew her judgmental bile, and why no one reads her copy before it’s published and thinks ‘hang on a minute, this is a bit rich coming from the partner of a convicted paedophile …’

and IK was actively the reason he was not jailed as he should have been
Well quite. Good point.
Why is she so pathetically grateful to keep that vile slug in her life? Her family must despair. I think Sali has dropped her. She never mentions her and she used to all the time. I suppose revealing Tattlers addresses to a violent p*edophile was, in hindsight, a mistake.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Well quite. Good point.
Why is she so pathetically grateful to keep that vile slug in her life? Her family must despair. I think Sali has dropped her. She never mentions her and she used to all the time. I suppose revealing Tattlers addresses to a violent p*edophile was, in hindsight, a mistake.
And she has basically sacrificed her daughter living with her to stay with him, just vile. Interesting about Sali I hadn;t realised that

Reactions: 8
Evening you lot. I had a peek at her twitter and there’s not a lot of engagement at all. That said, I’ve noticed Julie has still been at her the past few weeks.

Reactions: 3
Evening you lot. I had a peek at her twitter and there’s not a lot of engagement at all. That said, I’ve noticed Julie has still been at her the past few weeks.
Yes, I checked in on Julie a little while ago as she hadn’t been showing up in my Twitter feed.

Reactions: 2
What the hell?
In her recent column about Adele and divorce (still not adhering to her 'stop talking about people you don't know' adage btw) India actually has the gall to say
'you put your children first, then your husband....'

She really is just monstrous.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Refreshing this thread to mention that BBC Radio London presenter Jo Good (aka @middleagedminx ) is a regular cheerleader for India Knight, usually raving about IK's Sunday Times column each week on her Sunday afternoon radio show, as she did last week.

I wonder what Julie Birchill - who Jo regularly refers to as a "good friend" - thinks of this.

(To get the measure of this IK fan, the Jo Good wiki is worth a read, antics including covertly advertising on social media while using her platform on the BBC to lure her listeners there by saying they'll see her new puppy or her exciting London life. The wiki also records instances of her cultural insensitivy, and - since the subject is back in the news - examples of her loose interpretation of lockdown rules).

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Refreshing this thread to mention that BBC Radio London presenter Jo Good (aka @middleagedminx ) is a regular cheerleader for India Knight, usually raving about IK's Sunday Times column each week on her Sunday afternoon radio show, as she did last week.

I wonder what Julie Birchill - who Jo regularly refers to as a "good friend" - thinks of this.

(To get the measure of this IK fan, the Jo Good wiki is worth a read, antics including covertly advertising on social media while using her platform on the BBC to lure her listeners there by saying they'll see her new puppy or her exciting London life. The wiki also records instances of her cultural insensitivy, and - since the subject is back in the news - examples of her loose interpretation of lockdown rules).
Posting to correct my typo above in Julie Burchill's name, for Google alert purposes.

Reactions: 2
Thinking about this, I can get my head round the fact that IK might well be that particular mix of thick and arrogant that means that she complete lacks awareness of her own hypocrisy.
What I cannot fathom is why The Times still employs her to spew her judgmental bile, and why no one reads her copy before it’s published and thinks ‘hang on a minute, this is a bit rich coming from the partner of a convicted paedophile …’
IK possibly still has a job at the Sunday Times because her stepfather is very high up in the News Corp hierarchy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Knight_(journalist)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6