India Knight #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no doubt that alcohol doesnt suit everyone and can bring out undesirable traits but I don't believe that it turns people into p a * * d*s

Reactions: 9
“We all know hitting a child cannot be an expression of love” 🤢🤢🤢

India Knight should not be allowed to write about children full stop, less what does and does not constitute “expressions of love”.

The audacity of this woman is outrageous.

And no, I don’t believe women should be held accountable for partners or family members crimes but she is responsible for her own complicity. She should have the grace to resign her column. It’s an outrage she and Eric Joyce are protected and enabled by her step father, Andrew Knight, chairman of the Times newspapers.

73A8EC71-CD3C-417E-A040-CCD08986D631.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
“We all know hitting a child cannot be an expression of love” 🤢🤢🤢

India Knight should not be allowed to write about children full stop, less what does and does not constitute “expressions of love”.

The audacity of this woman is outrageous.

And no, I don’t believe women should be held accountable for partners or family members crimes but she is responsible for her own complicity. She should have the grace to resign her column. It’s an outrage she and Eric Joyce are protected and enabled by her step father, Andrew Knight, chairman of the Times newspapers.

View attachment 646862
she is utterly vile. It’s not even that she has zero self awareness, it’s that she thinks she is above it all. That sense of entitlement.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Awful awful woman.
She and her revolting partner should be shunned by society and never ever be allowed to see their words in print, especially not if it means discussing children and the 'correct' ways of rearing them. She actually had the nerve to write there 'children are small and vulnerable' :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She's putrid. Not as putrid as Eric the convicted criminal abuse-downloader, but a thoroughly deluded, entitled, messed-up, enabling, gross human being nonetheless.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
And before all the vile sex stuff came out he had convictions for violently assaulting both children and adults.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Never forget his dalliance with a 17 year old girl when he was 51. He had known this girl since she was 8, as he was friends with her parents.
He truly is repulsive.
India isn't much better.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Never forget his dalliance with a 17 year old girl when he was 51. He had known this girl since she was 8, as he was friends with her parents.
He truly is repulsive.
India isn't much better.
honestly if he was a ‘friend’ of ours who was inappropriate with our daughter, I would have ended him, which he might have preferred to my husband getting a hold of him. These people think a smidge of power entitles them to whatever.

wonder if he is still up to his grotty antics now he thinks he is safe.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Is it possible she has actually left him? I keep thinking she’s going to come out and make an announcement (article?) about victim blaming and how she left him three years ago or something.

I find it so hard to believe she would stay with someone convicted of this. There’s literally no excuse I can think of to justify it. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 5
honestly if he was a ‘friend’ of ours who was inappropriate with our daughter, I would have ended him, which he might have preferred to my husband getting a hold of him. These people think a smidge of power entitles them to whatever.

wonder if he is still up to his grotty antics now he thinks he is safe.
yeah definitely. I wonder about their friends who have children, you would never want to spend any time with them would you?

Is it possible she has actually left him? I keep thinking she’s going to come out and make an announcement (article?) about victim blaming and how she left him three years ago or something.

I find it so hard to believe she would stay with someone convicted of this. There’s literally no excuse I can think of to justify it. ☹
I’m sad to say but I think she is just that insecure. Her actual self esteem is probably several levels below the floor, although she’s unfortunately the type to project that outwards (onto other women) rather than working on herself.

I also suspect that, as with many men who commit similar crimes, Eric is quite good at manipulating his nearest and dearest. The relationship with a young “family friend” adds weight to this theory for me.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

She definitely didn't leave him three years ago. Part of how he managed to get such a lenient sentence is his relationship with India. "The love of a good woman" type argument. The love of a woman didn't stop him committing these crimes in the first place though...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She definitely didn't leave him three years ago. Part of how he managed to get such a lenient sentence is his relationship with India. "The love of a good woman" type argument. The love of a woman didn't stop him committing these crimes in the first place though...
I feel bad for her daughter tbh, imagine your own mother effectively choosing to live with a vile criminal instead of you?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
From 4:00 speaking about having her children photographed by the brother of a famous photographer...
20210710_153332.jpg

20210710_152650.jpg

20210710_152915.jpg

• Wow
Wrong thread?

But seriously shocking and worrying - the parent isn't allowed to be in the studio whilst that other Mapplethorpe shoots these one year olds. Red flags, klaxons, tornado warnings - what was she thinking.

Reactions: 2