India Knight #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha @VeeJayBee, but must confess that I'm flabbergasted by her blithe confession of what I consider to be serious parental negligence. Wow, just wow. (Disappears to google this Tolstoy woman).

Reactions: 2
I thought it was relevant to this thread. Where was it supposed to be? I’ve seen recent interviews with her where she was packing up another house in Kensington I think, because she and her oligarch husband, friend of Putin, had split up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m not ok with blaming women for the actions of their partners. I’ve supported women who have discovered their partners are guilty of similar crimes to EJ and it has absolutely devastated their lives. They were not responsible and absolutely needed and deserved support from their friends.
Only EJ is responsible for his crime.
I’m no fan of IK but I feel for her because this must have been a horrific experience.
You supported women devastated by their partners actions, India stood by hers, and was instrumental in getting him off with an absolute joke of a "punishment", a big difference imo.

Sentencing for these crimes is a joke, and he should be nowhere near a computer, let alone a bloody blue ticker on Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You supported women devastated by their partners actions, India stood by hers, and was instrumental in getting him off with an absolute joke of a "punishment", a big difference imo.

Sentencing for these crimes is a joke, and he should be nowhere near a computer, let alone a bloody blue ticker on Twitter.
Exactly, and I cannot understand how anyone could prioritise their partner who has committed vile crimes over their own child. I would feel sympathy for her had she stepped away from him, but basically providing him a means to get a get out of jail free card is just.......

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Why is Julie Burchill so invested in India Knight? Like, every tweet from India, she’s on it. I find it weird that she’s wasting so much energy on somebody who clearly doesn’t give a tit

I don't find it weird, I love that Julie is not willing to let India and Eric forget about Eric's crimes. I'd imagine she's so invested because India is trying to breezily pretend nothing has happened. And let's face it, most of the blue tick universe is letting her forget about it too

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't find it weird, I love that Julie is not willing to let India and Eric forget about Eric's crimes. I'd imagine she's so invested because India is trying to breezily pretend nothing has happened. And let's face it, most of the blue tick universe is letting her forget about it too
yeah neither, I am glad someone in the media sector is doing so

Reactions: 10
I guess Julie has been variously cancelled (probably rightly) and she’s watching this wall of silence and protection and thinking right so.

Reactions: 4
Awful Jo Good her Tattle Wiki here is on her BBC Radio London show at the moment quoting from India Knight's column about the 1970s. Jo gave a shout-out to India, asking her to phone in if she was listening.

Jo allowed Sali Hughes to have a pity party on her radio show about her "trolling" so I suppose we can consider Jo to be one of the blue-tickers on Team IK. I wonder what Jo's Good friend from the Brighton days Julie Burchill would have to say about that.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Awful Jo Good her Tattle Wiki here is on her BBC Radio London show at the moment quoting from India Knight's column about the 1970s. Jo gave a shout-out to India, asking her to phone in if she was listening.

Jo allowed Sali Hughes to have a pity party on her radio show about her "trolling" so I suppose we can consider Jo to be one of the blue-tickers on Team IK. I wonder what Jo's Good friend from the Brighton days Julie Burchill would have to say about that.
What the hell is wrong with these people? How can anyone be team IK?
I see India wrote an article about giving up alcohol. Yet again (as JB pointed out on twitter) an incredibly tone deaf piece considering drink was partially what excused foul Eric's behaviour.

Reactions: 8
I too heard JG mention IK. She’s very creepy for doing that. Is it possible she doesn’t know about Eric? I didn’t see the article about giving up drinking. That’s something positive at least.

Reactions: 2
I cannot believe the column by IK today. She goes on about Linda E's deep rooted issues perhaps having something to do with the fact that she was married to man accused of sexually assaulting woman. Are we in some dystopian world....... how is she allowed to continuing writing for the Times it is madness!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I cannot believe the column by IK today. She goes on about Linda E's deep rooted issues perhaps having something to do with the fact that she was married to man accused of sexually assaulting woman. Are we in some dystopian world....... how is she allowed to continuing writing for the Times it is madness!!!
What? How the hell does she think she is in a position to comment on another woman's abusive husband?
It is completely bizarre. She is just going to brazen out the Eric stuff isn't she? Until she thinks everyone will have forgotten.
I imagine Julie Burchill has something to say.

Reactions: 11
What? How the hell does she think she is in a position to comment on another woman's abusive husband?
It is completely bizarre. She is just going to brazen out the Eric stuff isn't she? Until she thinks everyone will have forgotten.
I imagine Julie Burchill has something to say.
I was thinking of leaving a comment under the article but I no doubt that her column is heavily moderated.

Reactions: 5