India Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dying to see her with liv again it’s her most enjoyable
Content although she does seem to be happier now

I can’t believe her mother thought it would be a smart idea to let her go into modelling without even having completed some kind of formal education past gcse level. How irresponsible. She was convinced her daughter would be the next big thing despite knowing well that India clearly prefers spending her time partying and getting drunk to actually working on her career. Successful models aren’t out in random men’s cars every night going to Nobu they are busy running around working to build their portfolio. So delusional
I don’t think it’s all her mum though? Her sister seems to be pretty successful. I just think India is a brat and gets away with everything

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe her mother thought it would be a smart idea to let her go into modelling without even having completed some kind of formal education past gcse level. How irresponsible. She was convinced her daughter would be the next big thing despite knowing well that India clearly prefers spending her time partying and getting drunk to actually working on her career. Successful models aren’t out in random men’s cars every night going to Nobu they are busy running around working to build their portfolio. So delusional
Yeah and even then making it big as a model is often sheer luck - there are so many models who end up toiling away or get exploited by their agencies.

Yeah and even then making it big as a model is often sheer luck - there are so many models who end up toiling away or get exploited by their agencies.
I also feel like she while she is very pretty, she photographs like an Instagram model and it was a major sign when Ford signed her as talent and not a model. Realistically, if she hadn’t started her YouTube, Ford wouldn’t have looked at her.

As I said, she’s very attractive but it seems like these agencies want to produce the likes of Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss and if they can’t have the next big super model, then they’d rather have a celebrity’s kid instead.

Also re whether she’s with Ford or not still, isn’t she moving back to England? She was only signed with Ford LA/NY. Even though she’s still on their website, she was so proud of being signed. Something has to be happening with them if she’s taken it out of her bio.

Sorry for the super long post. To finish, if a model doesn’t prove popular, agencies will drop them/ or stop pushing them out to clients.

Reactions: 2
I also feel like she while she is very pretty, she photographs like an Instagram model and it was a major sign when Ford signed her as talent and not a model. Realistically, if she hadn’t started her YouTube, Ford wouldn’t have looked at her.

As I said, she’s very attractive but it seems like these agencies want to produce the likes of Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss and if they can’t have the next big super model, then they’d rather have a celebrity’s kid instead.

Also re whether she’s with Ford or not still, isn’t she moving back to England? She was only signed with Ford LA/NY. Even though she’s still on their website, she was so proud of being signed. Something has to be happening with them if she’s taken it out of her bio.

Sorry for the super long post. To finish, if a model doesn’t prove popular, agencies will drop them/ or stop pushing them out to clients.
Yeah, I agree - like you said, she's obviously beautiful but I don't think she quite has that 'striking' look that really elevates the top models, who have the top-tier bone structure to boot. So many of these top models, you look at their work and their whole look/expression just screams 'fierce' e.g. Vittoria Ceretti or Grace Elizabeth or the 90s supers like Naomi, Kate, Christy etc. She's not really giving that imo, despite being very pretty.

I see a few people have asked in the comments of her latest youtube video whether she's still with ford and she replied saying she's taking a break from modelling for now. She did talk a bit about weight struggles in her video and how it affected her mentally while doing shoots, and her reluctance to get updated digitals for Ford etc during that time. It's so obvious that the industry is so toxic for her and bad for her mental health.

I think it's good she's taking a break from modelling if it's gonna help her mental health, I just wish I could just stop work and mooch off my family for months as well lol

Yeah, I agree - like you said, she's obviously beautiful but I don't think she quite has that 'striking' look that really elevates the top models, who have the top-tier bone structure to boot. So many of these top models, you look at their work and their whole look/expression just screams 'fierce' e.g. Vittoria Ceretti or Grace Elizabeth or the 90s supers like Naomi, Kate, Christy etc. She's not really giving that imo, despite being very pretty.

I see a few people have asked in the comments of her latest youtube video whether she's still with ford and she replied saying she's taking a break from modelling for now. She did talk a bit about weight struggles in her video and how it affected her mentally while doing shoots, and her reluctance to get updated digitals for Ford etc during that time. It's so obvious that the industry is so toxic for her and bad for her mental health.
Exactly, I also don’t think she was prepared for the modelling world as it is today. I’m no expert but remember when she was obsessed with VS angels? They don’t even exist anymore (well, the show doesn’t) and I think that represented a great shift in the industry.

I don’t think it’s all her mum though? Her sister seems to be pretty successful. I just think India is a brat and gets away with everything
As a mother, it’s her job to act like one and not let your kid run off to America with the hopes of being a model with no qualifications to fall back on. At least go with her to LA if you’re delusional enough to believe that she’s going to be the next big thing. I doubt the big sister went to America to study with the dream of having to look after her wannabe celeb little sister. And India’s mental health suffered drastically because of course it would if you’re a child in another country without any parenting. She spent most of her time in LA partying and doing drugs to suppress how unhappy she was with the situation - what mother would be alright with their underage child doing that? That crackpot mother ought to be ashamed of herself. No amount of Chanel bags and expensive makeup for Christmas and birthdays is going to make up for being a tit mother.

Am I the only one that thinks India’s mum doesn’t really have much control over her though? Her dad is American so technically how would she fight against india going there. India seems extremely stubborn also compared to her sister.

Am I the only one that thinks India’s mum doesn’t really have much control over her though? Her dad is American so technically how would she fight against india going there. India seems extremely stubborn also compared to her sister.
When she moved to LA at 15 years old to live alone and not with her American father in Texas and not with her adult sister as her vlogs clearly show, her mother had the power of the law. In the US, that situation would not have been legal unless India was emancipated or was staying with a guardian in loco parentis (which she was not).

Now as an adult, that’s a different story. But India’s mother is definitely at fault. She let her 15 year old child move to LA with barely any supervision.

Sure India could have run off to the US of her mother protested, but her mother could have gotten the law involved. As it stands, that didn’t happen. Her mother had every means of controlling India, but she either lacks judgment or a backbone.

She’s just a bad if not negligent parent that failed to exercise any sort of judgement in pursuit of living vicariously through India.

Having a stubborn child is no reason to allow India to be 21 with barely a secondary education to speak of and a fledgling if not failing modelling career.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but the child wouldn’t even make it as far as the front door in any normal household, let alone all the way to LA. I don’t care how stubborn or spoilt India was/is (overindulged to make up for the lack of parenting on either side), you’d just get laughed at if you came home from school one day and told your mum that you were packing your bags and moving to LA at the ripe old age of 15 to be a model. The mum is just cuckoo. She was very on board with it so it wasn’t a case of India being able to do it without permission because of her father. I can’t believe she didn’t make India wait until after GCSEs at least.

The irony is her sister has a mathematics degree from Warwick (a really prestigious university for stem subjects), and India never passed GCSE’s. There’s no way she could get any job in the UK without them, so someday she’ll have to do them.

Reactions: 7
The irony is her sister has a mathematics degree from Warwick (a really prestigious university for stem subjects), and India never passed GCSE’s. There’s no way she could get any job in the UK without them, so someday she’ll have to do them.
I could see her going down the sugar daddy route honestly, can’t see her ever getting a regular job

• Haha
I find this so strange. Props to her sister ofc, I just find the discrepancy here so strange - that the mother was very permissive and enabled India's lack of education and zero qualifications, shipping her off to LA at less than 16 years old. The sister has very impressive credentials. I mean iIndia doesn't necessarily need to secure a degree from a top uni if she's less academically inclined, but you're just setting your child up for failure without the bare minimum qualifications like GCSEs. I mean is that even legal lol?

I mean is that even legal lol?
If you’re homeschooling you have to prove to your local council your child is being educated, or you’re counted as NEET. I’d say she probably was doing some sort of homeschooling before going to LA for the first time, but it’s clear she’s done nothing since. I sort of remember saying she had a drama teacher that came to her house, but that doesn’t really count as learning your basics of maths and english.

I don’t think India is unable to do education, as her mum always claimed she was smart and a year above for her school work. She also knows obviously how to rent a place, pay bills etc. However, she doesn’t stick to anything for long, so she would probably quit. She’d struggle to get any part time job (not that she would want to, it seems she’d rather blow all her money on travel, sushi and wagyu beef) as you need to have GCSE’s at her age. Maybe she will work at a farm shop or go to cookery school, as she seems to like those things. india really needs, in my opinion, to slow down, figure out who she is without trying to be a model or influencer, it’s clearly sent her on a bad path.

and trigger warning….. also, the fact she suffered from bulimia and her mum never went to LA to see her is quite frankly disgusting. I do feel awful for her in that sense.

Here’s a long rant because it’s been on my mind, watching India over time.
She’s in London bars every night of the week drinking £100s and buying extortionately expensive food.
She just got back from Japan buying Chanel and Japanese knives.
She said in her video she had to go into “savings” to cover bills in LA, but still stayed at a luxury hotel and went out every night.
My only question is…. how. She has no job.

I genuinely can’t fathom how she spends as much as she does as a young person in the UK during a cost of living crisis, and the fact she has no education at all…. it makes absolutely no sense. She. Does. Nothing. Can’t be her mother, her father contributes nothing, the only thing I can think is she puts everything on a credit card and has debt through the roof to keep up with those around her. Anything she earned in LA has to be spent, right? She must’ve spend thousands on that apartment and going out.
Every time I see her posts I get a pang of envy. She’s immensely lucky to have the experience of travel and connections she’s made. But then I think how unfair it is that people in this country can’t even afford groceries or fuel for their car, and she’s oblivious to all of it. It’s like she isn’t even aware that’s the reality. I wonder if she’s ever even asked Liv what it’s like to be a student in this country, budgeting and just trying to get by.

Honestly her whole situation confuses me immensely and is mostly why I still watch her videos, maybe one day finding out how this is even possible. I wish I was as lucky as her.

Reactions: 4
She’s in London bars every night of the week drinking £100s and buying extortionately expensive food.
She said in her video she had to go into “savings” to cover bills in LA, but still stayed at a luxury hotel and went out every night.

I genuinely can’t fathom how she spends as much as she does as a young person in the UK during a cost of living crisis, and the fact she has no education at all…. it makes absolutely no sense. She. Does. Nothing. Can’t be her mother, her father contributes nothing, the only thing I can think is she puts everything on a credit card and has debt through the roof to keep up with those around her. Anything she earned in LA has to be spent, right? She must’ve spend thousands on that apartment and going out.
Every time I see her posts I get a pang of envy. She’s immensely lucky to have the experience of travel and connections she’s made. But then I think how unfair it is that people in this country can’t even afford groceries or fuel for their car, and she’s oblivious to all of it. It’s like she isn’t even aware that’s the reality. I wonder if she’s ever even asked Liv what it’s like to be a student in this country, budgeting and just trying to get by.

Honestly her whole situation confuses me immensely and is mostly why I still watch her videos, maybe one day finding out how this is even possible. I wish I was as lucky as her.
Just remember that while she may own lots of designer stuff and has lived comfortably in expensive cities, she was/is miserable. Like you said, she has no qualifications and would likely have to complete some form of education in the future when she realises she has no hope of a career in the modelling world. She had a rotten time living in LA and all of her money was probably spent on buying herself into friendship circles of people who couldn’t care less about her. She also has an eating disorder. Her father has been absent for the most part and I’ve made my thoughts about her mother very clear upthread lol. Their relationship is unconventional and volatile to say the least. It’s a classic case of painting a life of luxury on Instagram when it definitely isn’t the reality lol. I think if I was 15, I’d think it was so cool how she was allowed to go and live in LA with no parents and no school but looking at it as an adult, it’s just sad how easy it was for her mum to rinse her hands of her (I don’t doubt she was a difficult teen) just for an easy, quiet life and how stupid she is for not making sure her child got some qualifications under her belt to fall back on. I’d be fuming at her if I was India.

Reactions: 4

I wonder this too - how can this girl have been casually frittering away $20 on a damn smoothie in LA practically every day. I mean, she's always been materialistic but her lifestyle and spending habits seem to suggest major-leagues influencer, when her youtube heyday was arguably years ago. Do the brand deals really pay that well? Her mum strikes me as comfortably middle-class but the amount of money that she spends still seems incongruous.
---
Just remember that while she may own lots of designer stuff and has lived comfortably in expensive cities, she was/is miserable. Like you said, she has no qualifications and would likely have to complete some form of education in the future when she realises she has no hope of a career in the modelling world. She had a rotten time living in LA and all of her money was probably spent on buying herself into friendship circles of people who couldn’t care less about her. She also has an eating disorder. Her father has been absent for the most part and I’ve made my thoughts about her mother very clear upthread lol. Their relationship is unconventional and volatile to say the least. It’s a classic case of painting a life of luxury on Instagram when it definitely isn’t the reality lol. I think if I was 15, I’d think it was so cool how she was allowed to go and live in LA with no parents and no school but looking at it as an adult, it’s just sad how easy it was for her mum to rinse her hands of her (I don’t doubt she was a difficult teen) just for an easy, quiet life and how stupid she is for not making sure her child got some qualifications under her belt to fall back on. I’d be fuming at her if I was India.
Yeah, I feel like being shipped off to LA as an underage kid at 15 by your parent is the kind of thing that's really going to hit you hard and require processing later on.