India Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Modelling doesn’t seem to be healthy for her to do ever, really. She’s better off trying something less related to her physical appearance as she’s always gonna feel compared to other models.

Reactions: 3
Apologies for the double post but after browsing around property websites as I was curious how much rent is in Los Angeles... I believe I've come across her LA apartment she's just left? I thought it would be expensive but... it's between $3-$3.5k per month. Per. Month. The kitchen is practically identical, so even if it isn't exact, it's likely that's how much she was paying for it. I'm completely baffled... that is INSANE money.

Reactions: 2
Apologies for the double post but after browsing around property websites as I was curious how much rent is in Los Angeles... I believe I've come across her LA apartment she's just left? I thought it would be expensive but... it's between $3-$3.5k per month. Per. Month. The kitchen is practically identical, so even if it isn't exact, it's likely that's how much she was paying for it. I'm completely baffled... that is INSANE money.
Would you mind hinting at how you found it....i am looking for places to live in la right now and compared to London price you do sometimes get more bang for your buck....

Reactions: 1
Which area of LA was she living in? That is absurd money but pretty typical for LA. I wonder how she was even paying that

Which area of LA was she living in? That is absurd money but pretty typical for LA. I wonder how she was even paying that
Her 'explanation' as to how she earns money in her latest video left something to be desired. She claims that she was primarily earning money through modelling but how does that explain how she funded her lavish lifestyle for all the years before getting signed, e.g. when she first moved to LA at 15? I know her youtube channel was more successful at the time and she was getting regular brand deals yet now her youtube is dead and she flies business class everywhere and spends nearly $1k on a knife. And claims her current earnings are all from adsense. So bizarre.

And claims her current earnings are all from adsense. So bizarre.
According to Capital one, the credit company, a 20-24 year old's median salary in the US is roughly $37k. And it's important to note that the majority make a lot less, are in college, etc. Considering her rent alone, it's impossible for her to not have someone giving her money, and a LOT of it. She would've been in the top percentiles of earners her age for doing... nothing? Modelling pays well (albeit inconsistent like she said in her video), but not enough for her to fly business, luxury spending, like you mentioned. I genuinely can't stop thinking about it, I don't think she will ever be honest but if she really thinks we believe that she's living off the deposit from her apartment, that's hilarious!!!

Reactions: 1