India Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assumed her dad would have to pay some form of child support with him being American and being in the army? It’s probably not a large amount but I think that must contribute?

Isn’t her mum quite wealthy? She’s been mega spoilt even when I followed her and she was like 14/15

Her mum lives in a pretty normal looking house and is a chiropractor, yes she probably makes a fair amount but not enough for India to go out the way she does. Before LA they seemed incredibly normal, maybe a trip or two to London but never spending as much as India does now.

Her mum lives in a pretty normal looking house and is a chiropractor, yes she probably makes a fair amount but not enough for India to go out the way she does. Before LA they seemed incredibly normal, maybe a trip or two to London but never spending as much as India does now.
Yeah it’s normal looking but it’s in the Cotswolds Tbf, very spenny

If her mum does give her money for her… trips, she’s stupid. India doesn’t save or use her money properly.

In the same breath wishing she had money, then flying business class to Tokyo to buy a $400 plastic bag is unbelievable.

Reactions: 2
In the same breath wishing she had money, then flying business class to Tokyo to buy a $400 plastic bag is unbelievable.
Lol I love how the top comments on her latest video are all like girl how tf do you even make money lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Kinda funny how in her video today she's talking about studying and university despite not having been to school since she was 12 lol

• Haha
Kinda funny how in her video today she's talking about studying and university despite not having been to school since she was 12 lol
God I'd resent my mum so much if she let me drop out of school at 15 for no good reason other than to pursue an unrealistic pipe dream and I had to do GCSEs and A-Levels as an adult while all of my friends had qualifications under their belts and could apply for degrees and jobs. Not watched the video though so I don't know what her plans are.

God I'd resent my mum so much if she let me drop out of school at 15 for no good reason other than to pursue an unrealistic pipe dream and I had to do GCSEs and A-Levels as an adult while all of my friends had qualifications under their belts and could apply for degrees and jobs. Not watched the video though so I don't know what her plans are.
What’s weird is that real successes like Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss were discovered as teenagers, models that were getting real offers still got their gcses at least.

What’s weird is that real successes like Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss were discovered as teenagers, models that were getting real offers still got their gcses at least.
She’d need a C or above for Maths and English to even be able to apply to most jobs. It’s so difficult for people that immigrate from other countries and don’t have the equivalent qualifications to even get basic jobs. What was her mother thinking?

l
She’d need a C or above for Maths and English to even be able to apply to most jobs. It’s so difficult for people that immigrate from other countries and don’t have the equivalent qualifications to even get basic jobs. What was her mother thinking?
exactly… she won’t even be able to work in a supermarket. what’s going to happen to her?!!! she’s going to have a huge shock when her influencing “career” stops bringing in money and suddenly she’s in social housing and relying on universal credit to get by

l

exactly… she won’t even be able to work in a supermarket. what’s going to happen to her?!!! she’s going to have a huge shock when her influencing “career” stops bringing in money and suddenly she’s in social housing and relying on universal credit to get by
It won’t ever come to that for her because she’d get a sugar daddy so quick! I’d be surprised if she hasn’t already had one. I know some of her mutuals, they all have boyfriends or men who pay for their vacations, rent etc. I am 99% sure she’ll go down that route

It won’t ever come to that for her because she’d get a sugar daddy so quick! I’d be surprised if she hasn’t already had one. I know some of her mutuals, they all have boyfriends or men who pay for their vacations, rent etc. I am 99% sure she’ll go down that route
Me too, unfortunately. She seems sheltered and uneducated so she’s a vulnerable target for some rich guy who treats her like tit

The guys she has dated have been wealthy but weirdly young, mid 20's maybe? It's weird she has quite humble goals, like cooking, writing a book etc. Doesn't really connect with the SD thing. Idk what appeals to her about being rich except the superficiality of it... name brands and all that. She's really confusing.

The guys she has dated have been wealthy but weirdly young, mid 20's maybe? It's weird she has quite humble goals, like cooking, writing a book etc. Doesn't really connect with the SD thing. Idk what appeals to her about being rich except the superficiality of it... name brands and all that. She's really confusing.
India knows how to portray herself. Cooking = wifey homemaker, those kinds of men love the idea of that. I’ve seen her leave comments under TikTok’s about how women should be living pampered lives and not worrying about money etc, “feminine energy” type of videos 😂 she’s always agreeing. The girls she went on vacation with around Europe a few times are of a similar age to India and living on a man’s dime. No job or education, just travelling every week. Does anyone really think she’ll sacrifice her time to work her way up the career ladder after years of travelling business class & spending £800 on knives? Nooo chance 🤣

Yeah tbh the tragic thing is that her mum has instilled a huge degree of entitlement and unrealistic expectations on her daughter - India's probably so deluded that she thinks she could just walk into a university and 'manifest' an offer or something. This girl lives in an absolute bubble. And zero intellectual curiosity.

She's posted a new video... I think everyone will agree she should never go to LA again, nobody should go through what she did. I hope she's ok.

Reactions: 4
TW !!!!!!!!

I moved to LA and I got an eating disorder too....well an exercise addiction
I spent HOURS in the gym daily
I passed out from an infection and still spent HOURS on workout machines at the gym
When I came home to the UK I was drastically skinnier but it was Xmas and my fam arent the type to say anything so I didnt get any comments
but looking back was so so so so unhealthy and has probs caused a lot of my heart problems now

maybe its LA?
Everybody is super skinny there...... hmmmmm......

LA definitely didn’t help with her ED. That and the dream of modelling, for sure. I think she’d be so much more successful if she was to do commercial modelling for an agency like J’adore Models, she’s a beautiful girl, but doesn’t have a high fashion runway look, but could certainly do well in other types of modelling!