India Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like her modelling career isn’t really going anywhere, sure she did swim week but has she actually modelled for anything other than that? Also I thought the general consensus was that with big agencies like ford, their lower limit was 5’8! So I’m shocked she’s 5’7.5
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I feel like her modelling career isn’t really going anywhere, sure she did swim week but has she actually modelled for anything other than that? Also I thought the general consensus was that with big agencies like ford, their lower limit was 5’8! So I’m shocked she’s 5’7.5
Someone said she was originally listed as 5ft8. She’s too short for runway, it will be commercial she’ll have to do
 
I feel like her modelling career isn’t really going anywhere, sure she did swim week but has she actually modelled for anything other than that? Also I thought the general consensus was that with big agencies like ford, their lower limit was 5’8! So I’m shocked she’s 5’7.5
she has done some commercial work
 
I feel bad for her. She just seems so lost. She has no true friends and is obviously very unhappy. LA is not good for her, neither is the modeling industry.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
She should never been allowed to move back to LA. Nothing good happened to her there. She was miserable. Her mum should be ashamed of herself and her dad is no dad at all.

It’s sad that she has no qualifications because she can’t really pivot from modelling/influencing right now unless she wants to forfeit her life style for a job in retail or hospitality and I don’t think she has enough humility to work in those industries.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 5
She should never been allowed to move back to LA. Nothing good happened to her there. She was miserable. Her mum should be ashamed of herself and her dad is no dad at all.

It’s sad that she has no qualifications because she can’t really pivot from modelling/influencing right now unless she wants to forfeit her life style for a job in retail or hospitality and I don’t think she has enough humility to work in those industries.
I find it crazy that she didn't even sit GCSEs or anything. I remember back when she moved to LA the first time she said she was going to do online school but clearly that didn't seem to transpire. Is she basically maxed out at primary school level education? That's scary lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
I find it crazy that she didn't even sit GCSEs or anything. I remember back when she moved to LA the first time she said she was going to do online school but clearly that didn't seem to transpire. Is she basically maxed out at primary school level education? That's scary lol
Absolutely, which means there's an extreme amount of pressure to make this modelling stuff work. And remember that Ford signed her under influencer or talent to begin with. Hence, why her real height didn't matter and they listed it in full. If Ford doesn't think its going to happen, it isn't going to happen. I think that's why she's trying to refresh her YouTube. She's saying she's going to upload Mondays and Thursdays but we'll see.

Also, she mentioned that she had a new boyfriend. If she's in a good relationship now then I'm happy for her and I know you meet people when you meet people, but the fact that she said she had planned to be single and then immediately went back on that says to me that she still isn't very mature and likely needs to be dating to feel good about herself.

With her level of education, I think she's going to settle down rather quickly out of necessity when the YouTube funds run out. Especially because she's gotten rid of all her videos that she could be making residual income from???? Even if she doesn't like those videos anymore, 13 year old girls today still will. She really needs an advisor.

Anyway, I hope she manages to pull it together. Maybe continue her education right now. Her parents have really put her in a bad spot and that's not her fault at all!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
She’s kinda stupid for deleting her old vids, I bet some of them brought in a bit of Adsense
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
She tagged a guy in her insta story, I assume that’s who her bf is? I’ve been curious about who she’s been dating 😂
 
Seems like she’s returned to YouTube. Also her sisters modelling career seems to be doing quite well
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Whyyyyyy does she keep trying to get skinnier and look like one of those super gaunt 90s model when her body with a little extra weight literally looks like Sydney sweeneys 😭
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Whyyyyyy does she keep trying to get skinnier and look like one of those super gaunt 90s model when her body with a little extra weight literally looks like Sydney sweeneys 😭
It's funny because I would have said a lot of the 90s supers (e.g Christy Turlington, Cindy, Naomi, Yasmeen Ghauri, Linda etc etc) actually had healthier looking physiques than the ultra skinny look that dominated the industry in the 2000s (the 'doll' era). I wonder if her agency or casting agents are pressuring her to lose weight? It's a shame because she's clearly struggling a lot. Her mum seems like an enabler too.
---
Side note, but I wish she would recognise that her constantly talking about food in every video is pretty irresponsible of her. as an influencer She's clearly not in a good place with food at all.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 3
It’s wild because she looks so good when she’s a healthy weight like the glow is different. Hope she realises it. She’s only about 5’8 which isn’t runway model height anyway so why force it. The girls walking big shows are usually naturally thin or at least it’s more attainable for them because they are built more angular and leaner. India has a completely different body type. With all the opportunities nowadays for models of all sizes there’s really no need to go down that super skinny route
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
doesnt she make the most money from ecomm modelling and swim stuff? its not like she'll ever break into the hf market so whats the point in her losing weight so severely? her older body type was equally suited to the type of modelling she did
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
doesnt she make the most money from ecomm modelling and swim stuff? its not like she'll ever break into the hf market so whats the point in her losing weight so severely? her older body type was equally suited to the type of modelling she did
I think she’s doing it in the hopes that she’ll be able to break into the market. Possibly the success of shorter models like Heidi Klum and Kate Moss’s daughters have given her this false hope. I don’t think it’s going to happen and I’m baffled as to why she is in LA when high fashion is centred in New York. I’m not sure what she’s trying to achieve at this point. She seems very lost.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen her LA vlog where her “friend” Onni(???) invited her ex to the coffee shop where she was? She says this friend is known for stirring the pot. It’s really concerning that she considers it just stirring the pot instead of recognising that this friend of hers genuinely dislikes her and wants to humiliate her. She seems to think that the problem was that he didn’t tell her because she was dressed poorly in front of her ex 😳 She has surrounded herself with a terrible circle.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen her LA vlog where her “friend” Onni(???) invited her ex to the coffee shop where she was? She says this friend is known for stirring the pot. It’s really concerning that she considers it just stirring the pot instead of recognising that this friend of hers genuinely dislikes her and wants to humiliate her. She seems to think that the problem was that he didn’t tell her because she was dressed poorly in front of her ex 😳 She has surrounded herself with a terrible circle.
She has no genuine friends at all. It’s sad.
It also seems as though she’s broken up with her bf. They no longer follow each other and his insta is back public. It was private when they were together
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2