India Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As requested, I've started this thread! I used to like her content but ever since the LA move (and moving back) she has become increasingly insufferable, shallow, and materialistic IMO. She also recently caught Covid after jetting back and forth between the UK and LA yet is now in Dubai, showing that she doesn't care about public health at all. I honestly feel like her view count has been decreasing and I think she's failed to mature with her audience - she gets called out quite a lot in the comments now. I just think her personality has become pretty narcissistic and off-putting.

Reactions: 8
As requested, I've started this thread! I used to like her content but ever since the LA move (and moving back) she has become increasingly insufferable, shallow, and materialistic IMO. She also recently caught Covid after jetting back and forth between the UK and LA yet is now in Dubai, showing that she doesn't care about public health at all. I honestly feel like her view count has been decreasing and I think she's failed to mature with her audience - she gets called out quite a lot in the comments now. I just think her personality has become pretty narcissistic and off-putting.
she’s completely fake and bland now i can’t watch her

Reactions: 1
she’s completely fake and bland now i can’t watch her
She also recently did a video with Quisha on her channel where she "jokingly" told Quisha to kill herself - nearly every comment called her out and basically pointed out how unbearable she is. Knowing that Quisha has really struggled with her mental health this year, it makes me uneasy even though it's a "joke..."

She also recently did a video with Quisha on her channel where she "jokingly" told Quisha to kill herself - nearly every comment called her out and basically pointed out how unbearable she is. Knowing that Quisha has really struggled with her mental health this year, it makes me uneasy even though it's a "joke..."

omg that’s completely not ok, a real friend wouldn’t say that

Reactions: 2
Yesss!! Needed this thread

Did anyone watch her video with her dad? I only dip in & out of her videos, I'm really not a fan of hers, but didn't she always make out he was a horrible man & didn't support her career (rightly so), yet they were saying they were too busy too meet & he was ok with her doing youtube?

Reactions: 3
Did anyone watch her video with her dad? I only dip in & out of her videos, I'm really not a fan of hers, but didn't she always make out he was a horrible man & didn't support her career (rightly so), yet they were saying they were too busy too meet & he was ok with her doing youtube?
Yeah - I also still find it odd how her parents let her move out to LA at 15 like what.
Also, she just posted a Dubai vlog smh, said it was a "last minute decision" because she's been feeling kind of down. I swear influencers are just so out of touch they're basically on another planet.

Reactions: 4
Yeah - I also still find it odd how her parents let her move out to LA at 15 like what.
Also, she just posted a Dubai vlog smh, said it was a "last minute decision" because she's been feeling kind of down. I swear influencers are just so out of touch they're basically on another planet.
In a video with her mum explaining why she was moving back to England, I thought her mum came over as a pushy stage mum, going on about India going for castings & auditions when she was back & India looking smug, probably cos most mums would be encouraging her to go to college or get a real job. India just wants the party, socialite lifestyle.
What's her reason for having to go & forth to LA?

In a video with her mum explaining why she was moving back to England, I thought her mum came over as a pushy stage mum, going on about India going for castings & auditions when she was back & India looking smug, probably cos most mums would be encouraging her to go to college or get a real job. India just wants the party, socialite lifestyle.
What's her reason for having to go & forth to LA?

Yes lol I always feel like her mum comes across as some kind of 'momager'. Not everyone needs to go down the university route or anything but doesn't she have like no qualifications? Like not even GCSEs lol. I mean, having a basic education is so important.

I don't know why she was going back to LA, but it doesn't really seem like 'essential travel'. Especially not in the middle of a pandemic and setting a terrible example to young followers.

I actually don't know how her how mum let her drop out of school and move to LA at 15...most mums wouldn't dream of that. Especially somewhere so toxic for young female influencers. Isn't her mum a doctor? Surely a doctor would want their child to have at least a few GCSEs under their belt? Also the dad seems a bit bizarre not being in her life for years but being quite authoritarian with his views? I think India's incredibly materialistic, possibly from her mother packing her off to LA and showering her with expensive gifts rather than parenting her, and she clearly believes her own hype. She's very pretty but she might get a shock in the modelling world where everyone is beautiful. Lets hope it works out for her seeing as she has absolutely no qualifications.

Reactions: 4
Wasn't her sister classed as her guardian in LA, but went back to the UK not long after. Top parenting. From what I've watched of her she didn't seem to do any work out there.
I found her really irritating in her latest vlog. You wouldn't think she had covid, travelling, having friends round.

She seems like such a shallow and fake person.

Also her mum seems like she's living through her. Who would let their daughter move away to LA? Plus all the stuff she got up to. it's sad.

What was the mum even expecting her to do in LA? Her videos have always been bog standard hauls, makeup looks, q&as etc. Doesn't matter what country your bedroom is in to be able to produce that content. I wonder if the mum hyped her up and made her believe she'd get scouted or something in LA or if she just wanted a peaceful life and shipped both the girls half way across the world. I think she should feel really guilty for the state India was in before she moved back and any sane mother wouldn't let their daughter move anywhere for the foreseeable future, never mind try to peddle her into a modelling career where the industry is toxic like LA is. My mum still worries and begs me to keep in touch when I travel to another city by myself and I'm 21 so god knows how the mother felt letting a minor move abroad:unsure:

I do think India is a product of her upbringing though. If you're being showered with designer goods and being told you're going to be a supermodel from a young age, you're going to reach a point where the novelty wears off regarding ridiculously expensive gifts. She's seen a lot for such a young girl.

Reactions: 6
What was the mum even expecting her to do in LA? Her videos have always been bog standard hauls, makeup looks, q&as etc. Doesn't matter what country your bedroom is in to be able to produce that content. I wonder if the mum hyped her up and made her believe she'd get scouted or something in LA or if she just wanted a peaceful life and shipped both the girls half way across the world. I think she should feel really guilty for the state India was in before she moved back and any sane mother wouldn't let their daughter move anywhere for the foreseeable future, never mind try to peddle her into a modelling career where the industry is toxic like LA is. My mum still worries and begs me to keep in touch when I travel to another city by myself and I'm 21 so god knows how the mother felt letting a minor move abroad:unsure:

I do think India is a product of her upbringing though. If you're being showered with designer goods and being told you're going to be a supermodel from a young age, you're going to reach a point where the novelty wears off regarding ridiculously expensive gifts. She's seen a lot for such a young girl.
It's ironic that every youtuber who moves to LA/London "for the content" ends up losing their spark and unique selling points.
I also wonder what on earth her mum was thinking - somehow I highly doubt she even did "online school" whilst she was in LA which is kind of worrying - to lack even basic qualifications. There's no need to be 'goals' at 15, 16, etc

Her latest video was so problematic and the comments calling her out on travelling during a pandemic have been deleted. She also tried to deflect the rightful criticism she got from the video she did with Quisha (jokingly telling her to 'kill herself') as people being easily offended. And at the beginning of the vlog she was going on about how 'fat' she looked - that could be so triggering for her viewers.

It's ironic that every youtuber who moves to LA/London "for the content" ends up losing their spark and unique selling points.
I also wonder what on earth her mum was thinking - somehow I highly doubt she even did "online school" whilst she was in LA which is kind of worrying - to lack even basic qualifications. There's no need to be 'goals' at 15, 16, etc

Her latest video was so problematic and the comments calling her out on travelling during a pandemic have been deleted. She also tried to deflect the rightful criticism she got from the video she did with Quisha (jokingly telling her to 'kill herself') as people being easily offended. And at the beginning of the vlog she was going on about how 'fat' she looked - that could be so triggering for her viewers.
She seems quite a dominating friend tbh. I remember she was sad in LA so begged her friend from home to drop everything and fly out to her within the hour and she did. I can imagine her kicking off and calling her a tit friend if she would've said no. I'd be quite intimidated by her ngl

She seems like a nasty girl tbh. There’s just something about her...

Reactions: 7
She gives off such bad vibes, maybe it’s just how she portrays herself online but she kind of seems mean and self-centred. It’s a shame she’s a pretty girl but her personality is :sick:

Reactions: 6
She gives off such bad vibes, maybe it’s just how she portrays herself online but she kind of seems mean and self-centred. It’s a shame she’s a pretty girl but her personality is :sick:
Unfortunately I have to agree based on what we've seen.

I’m so glad you started this thread! I’ve watched her since 2016/17 when she used to be all girly and we’re around the same age so I feel like I’ve kind of grown up with her in a way. Since moving to LA I cannot stand her! It actually makes me so upset as she used to be such a lovely girl.

I actually don't know how her how mum let her drop out of school and move to LA at 15...most mums wouldn't dream of that. Especially somewhere so toxic for young female influencers. Isn't her mum a doctor? Surely a doctor would want their child to have at least a few GCSEs under their belt? Also the dad seems a bit bizarre not being in her life for years but being quite authoritarian with his views? I think India's incredibly materialistic, possibly from her mother packing her off to LA and showering her with expensive gifts rather than parenting her, and she clearly believes her own hype. She's very pretty but she might get a shock in the modelling world where everyone is beautiful. Lets hope it works out for her seeing as she has absolutely no qualifications.
Her mum is a doctor yet she always posts on her instagram story about how covid isn’t real/isn’t as bad as people are making out🤨