Inclusive family - The Kilduffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the GF reads in here trust me I've been in this position and you ain't got no prize, if he can do it to his wife and kids he will do it to you just the same. Anyway what you see in him he looks a total plonker at least my ex was good looking and rich 🤑

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If the GF reads in here trust me I've been in this position and you ain't got no prize, if he can do it to his wife and kids he will do it to you just the same. Anyway what you see in him he looks a total plonker at least my ex was good looking and rich 🤑
Yeah I noticed that the gf showing stuff of her phone a lot and Neil saying stuff that has been on here….there’s defo a spy

He's started calling his work lives 'cringcrew' - I did wonder if he picked that up from here. Lord knows we call him cringeworthy enough.

Reactions: 1
I have no words… his live tonight was absolutely shocking and that Jade is a petty little child she doesn’t understand at all, she comes across very immature and Neil needs to grow a backbone!!!!
The GF Chloe atleast has some shame not showing her face and asking that Jade girl to stop, however she isn’t innocent in Neil’s lives as mod.
He treated Candice awfully in that live just, all of his girls are clearly heartbroken and he literally don’t care and he can say he loves his kids all he wants don’t make it true.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I do get people move on I do….but his 41 and is acting less mature then his 27 year old gf like she said she had respect to not come on the screen. What was Candice moaning about on the live though I wanna know 😂

I have no words… his live tonight was absolutely shocking and that Jade is a petty little child she doesn’t understand at all, she comes across very immature and Neil needs to grow a backbone!!!!
The GF Chloe atleast has some shame not showing her face and asking that Jade girl to stop, however she isn’t innocent in Neil’s lives as mod.
He treated Candice awfully in that live just, all of his girls are clearly heartbroken and he literally don’t care and he can say he loves his kids all he wants don’t make it true.
What did she say to him and vice versa I missed it reading on here

Yeah thought Chloe seemed by far the most mature of the three.

What did he actually say to Candice? I saw she asked people to stop speaking about them but nothing else.

You know the odd thing is these Men when they get bored after everything beg the wifey to take them back.

I just caught last bit of his live and he said he was ending the live and the girlfriends mate was on the camera!

Thing is though the mate jade is right Chloe is stunning filter or not or to much make up but she is a pretty woman….and age is a number but Neil has just gone about it the wrong way and rushed into a relationship…he maybe does live al his kids but they should be his top priority no matter what…winning there affection and happiness that his with someone should come first before his happiness with his gf

Candice came into the live he didn’t say hello to her, then he said “Candice in time when you meet these you’ll see they’re good people you will” and she was like you’re joking I’m never meeting them and then Neil was like “bring on the hate I don’t care anymore”

• Wow
Candice came into the live he didn’t say hello to her, then he said “Candice in time when you meet these you’ll see they’re good people you will” and she was like you’re joking I’m never meeting them and then Neil was like “bring on the hate I don’t care anymore”
Who is Candice

Then Chloe said I Dnt want to meet em anyway

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Lovely attitude to have…what an absolute prize prat he is!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.