Inclusive family - The Kilduffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s 17 - she’s a child and even so no matter her age we all say/do things we don’t mean when emotional!

Im not condoning what she’s said (if she said it) but just advising it’s prob best to take it with a pinch of salt as could be something she said in the heat of the moment!
I wouldn’t call her a child. She can get married, have sex, drive a car, join the army and she can get a job if she wanted to.

I do agree it could have been a thing she said In anger and if she’s not talking to her sister it may not have been recent.

Reactions: 1
One live now. Usual rubbish. Might liven up in a bit. Mods on form today I am surprised anyone left on.

She never even said that 🙈 no proof at all of it she’s definitely staying with the family after her birthday. They are her family like anyone else who turns 18
Think you are right. I think her sister may have said it in anger after they fell out.

She never even said that 🙈 no proof at all of it she’s definitely staying with the family after her birthday. They are her family like anyone else who turns 18
Think you are right. I think her sister may have said it in anger after they fell out.

One live now. Usual rubbish. Might liven up in a bit. Mods on form today I am surprised anyone left on.

Mods are on here closer then you think 😉

If you mean me saying “80” I’m definitely not one of his mods, no thank you 🤮 I’m a family friend and nothing to do with Neil anymore. No thanks 👏🏻

If you mean me saying “80” I’m definitely not one of his mods, no thank you 🤮 I’m a family friend and nothing to do with Neil anymore. No thanks 👏🏻
Strange that. As your age matches the mod Sarah who’s also 41. And anyone can type the word no but still lie. But we will see 😉

Strange that. As your age matches the mod Sarah who’s also 41. And anyone can type the word no but still lie. But we will see 😉
And I think we know not all but a lot of Diana’s family friends and I’ve definitely not heard of a Sarah who again matches the age of Sarah the mod

I don’t think any of them should be posting about it. Diane is an adult, Jade is 20, Candice is what 17 and Lucy is 16. Neil is a bell end of the highest order but they need to air this tit in private.
Stop victim blaming.

Those kids can post whatever they want. The person out of order is Neil. He left his family broken, he cheated, he’s now flaunting his new girlfriend and showing no regard for his children.

He started the posting online. And whilst it isn’t how I’d sort a matter I’m not going to slate his CHILDREN for how they react, their lives have turned upside down and their dads become a deadbeat.

Stop victim blaming.

Those kids can post whatever they want. The person out of order is Neil. He left his family broken, he cheated, he’s now flaunting his new girlfriend and showing no regard for his children.

He started the posting online. And whilst it isn’t how I’d sort a matter I’m not going to slate his CHILDREN for how they react, their lives have turned upside down and their dads become a deadbeat.
I’not victim blaming at all. The older three kids are adolescent and two are adults and both parents should not be posting this kind of thing. It’s a private matter. Don’t air your dirty laundry in public. I have been in their shoes and it’s not nice But never in a million years would I be sitting making videos about it. Neil is a twit, that goes without saying. But I think they all kind of have an obsession with tik tok.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
About her sister lying and also neils live lmao

This live 🤦🏻‍♀️ Drinking with his girlfriend and best mate, I just feel like there’s no need when clearly Diana and the kids are still very upset
Oh I thought she might be talking about tattle, because her sis has commented on it and it doesn't seem like it's aimed at her. They seem on the same page.

Someone on here did start that whole theory off and just backed it up by saying 'her sister said it on a live' so could have been chatting rubbish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.