Inclusive family - The Kilduffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was her sister that said all that tho when someone watched the live and lied about it all..

Ye but I don't think that's aiming it at her. Look at the comments...
Doubt it would be aimed at tattle as no one has said anything bad about candice.. someone said abit further up that her sister said she was moving out and just waiting for a car on live..

There's no way it's aimed at her sister. They're laughing together in the comments.

If they think tattle is spreading stuff then I suspect it's aimed at here.

Tonight's live is especially cringe. New girlfriend there but refusing to go on camera. Wonder why....

Reactions: 1
I find it weird he’s dating at 27 old. I don’t have anything against age gaps but I just think it’s strange, get a weird vibe from it all

I'd be absolutely mortified if that was my dad. Really feel for the girls.

If he didn't have kids I couldn't get too bothered by the age gap - but knowing his eldest is only a few years younger is so grim.

My favourite comment is "ignore the haters Chloe, they're just jealous of you". As if ANYONE actually thinks Neil is a catch?!?!?

Reactions: 4
The more Neil, his girlfriend and her friend tease and mock the comments about Diana etc and the more people comment “you finally deserve to be happy neil” is just horrible in my eyes. Asif he wasn’t happy where his wife and kids are?! Makes me fume. Just ignore the comments. Stop entertaining it for people to comment on and for people to reply make hurtful things towards Diana and the family making a joke of it.

And also - the most depressing thing is that it's all women defending him.

The more Neil, his girlfriend and her friend tease and mock the comments about Diana etc and the more people comment “you finally deserve to be happy neil” is just horrible in my eyes. Asif he wasn’t happy where his wife and kids are?! Makes me fume. Just ignore the comments. Stop entertaining it for people to comment on and for people to reply make hurtful things towards Diana and the family making a joke of it.
Agreed - total slap in the face when people talk like that. As if he wasn't happy with his kids at all. Horrible.

I do feel for Dianna in all of this. She is obviously very focused on the kids whilst he is trying to live his life like he’s in his teens again. You would think he would Be having the kids each weekend to help out

Reactions: 3
Charmaine is clearly on this page then…there’s defo a spy
I guess it's easy to read and not comment! Don't blame her really - I'd wanna see what people were saying. I feel like we're all pretty obviously on the side of Diana and the kids so weird that we're getting pooped on but hey.

I guess it's easy to read and not comment! Don't blame her really - I'd wanna see what people were saying. I feel like we're all pretty obviously on the side of Diana and the kids so weird that we're getting pooped on but hey.
Oh yeah 100% on Diana’s and the kids side. The way neil is acting is ridiculous. The only thing someone mentioned was candices sister saying all those things.
I understand it’s the older children’s choice to not have nothing to do with him but that was from his own choices.

New girlfriend's best friend apparently. Seems to be loving all of the attention/drama!

Am enjoying all the people asking if she's his daughter tho.

Did anyone see what Candice said?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.