Inclusive family - The Kilduffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think that Sarah80 person is his mod and that that’s how Chloe knows about this page and Neil has read it all too after seeing yesterdays live

When this thread has finished can Neil have his own? The family as a whole are alright just his scummy self I’ve got issue with

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am not Neil’s mod. I can NOT stand him, to be honest Sarah’s not my real name im one of Diana’s friends so didn’t want to use my real name. I hate him for what he’s done to my friend and those kids, so much more than people know. I’m so offended to be called one of his mods 🙈🤣 I hate the guy, he’s horrendous

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am not Neil’s mod. I can NOT stand him, to be honest Sarah’s not my real name im one of Diana’s friends so didn’t want to use my real name. I hate him for what he’s done to my friend and those kids, so much more than people know. I’m so offended to be called one of his mods 🙈🤣 I hate the guy, he’s horrendous
Spill on here. Why hid it for him? I honestly don’t get how his not giving a flying f about the 3 oldest ones…he may love them I don’t doubt that but he has a funny way of showing it

Oh I really would trust me. If was down to me Id say loads. But diana is keeping so dignified and doesn’t want any trouble she just wants the best for the kids. So I won’t go whole hog but he’s an absolute d***head trust me he really is

Reactions: 2
Oh I really would trust me. If was down to me Id say loads. But diana is keeping so dignified and doesn’t want any trouble she just wants the best for the kids. So I won’t go whole hog but he’s an absolute d***head trust me he really is
I can’t imagine him being that bad due to the fact he was a foster carer. But then maybe he was. I’d love to know. He doesn’t appear violent or anything but then who knows. As charmaine has said his not what he seems either.

I can’t imagine him being that bad due to the fact he was a foster carer. But then maybe he was. I’d love to know. He doesn’t appear violent or anything but then who knows. As charmaine has said his not what he seems either.
Believe me there are things that can't be said that would turn your stomach but for the sake of the family they can not be disclosed on here. It will all come out and even his minions will turn against him. Truly a horrible man.

Reactions: 1
Believe me there are things that can't be said that would turn your stomach but for the sake of the family they can not be disclosed on here. It will all come out and even his minions will turn against him. Truly a horrible man.
Wow is he really worse then that? So he really is an a******** I wish people could inbox people on here it’s a pain we can’t.

Reactions: 3
Was he always a nasty man or has this just happened since he was cheating?

Same!
He has become nasty since his split or more rude I’ll say him now compared to when he was with Diana when with Diana he seems boring and oppersite to what he is now aka a prat

Seems like it'll never come out though! If the people in the know won't say anything then unfortunately he'll just get away with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
People should just say on here, we don’t know who anyone is and they don’t have to go in great detail they can just say ‘oh he did this or that’ this is how men who abuse get away with it if that’s what it was that he did (not that I actually know)

People are starting to see what a twit he is. If Diana doesn’t want to share it then it shouldn’t come out. She’s lost her Husband and her priority is the kids. Which I don’t think is Neil’s priority. He seems to be only interested in tik tok.

I would say he has lost. His eldest daughters don’t seem to want to have anything to do with him. And it’s his own fault.

People are starting to see what a twit he is. If Diana doesn’t want to share it then it shouldn’t come out. She’s lost her Husband and her priority is the kids. Which I don’t think is Neil’s priority. He seems to be only interested in tik tok.

I would say he has lost. His eldest daughters don’t seem to want to have anything to do with him. And it’s his own fault.
Tiktoc and getting his sausage sorted 😂😂

My mind is all over now wondering like what.

The more Neil, his girlfriend and her friend tease and mock the comments about Diana etc and the more people comment “you finally deserve to be happy neil” is just horrible in my eyes. Asif he wasn’t happy where his wife and kids are?! Makes me fume. Just ignore the comments. Stop entertaining it for people to comment on and for people to reply make hurtful things towards Diana and the family making a joke of it.
Neil, Chloe, we know you're watching. You're both scumbags for this. Making fun of a woman who gave birth, adopted, fostered and raised 5 of your children Neil, you for real?? Your beautiful children are half of her and you're really trying to belittle her? She's far more beautiful, inside AND out than anyone you could deserve to be with. She's well rid, at first I felt sorry for Diana now I'm thankful she's away from weirdos + creeps like you!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.