Inclusive family - The Kilduffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t see him live

How isn’t he counting the 3 older kids as his?
He reckons on his live today that the 3 oldest one's are effecting his mental health. Charming man.

It’s funny if you go on his lives enough you will know one of his mods are on this page…shows you you can’t trust everyone 😂😂
Do tell, who is it? 😁

• Angry
Reactions: 2
He reckons on his live today that the 3 oldest one's are effecting his mental health. Charming man.
Eh? How can a dad say that about his kids? I wouldn’t dare 😂😂😂 your kids should be your first priority then there relationship wouldn’t be as messed as it is…they were loving him when they first split but his the one who messed up getting with his gf after 2 months

Reactions: 3
I didn’t see him live

How isn’t he counting the 3 older kids as his?
Yeah was live about 20 minutes.. someone asked about his kids. He said yeah I've got 2 and got them later. Something along the lines off that

• Sad

Do tell, who is it? 😁
What a horrible thing to say about his kids.

I would also love to know who his mod is thats on here!

Reactions: 4
I think Lucy needs to stop posting. shes coming across really immature shes still so young shouldnt be posting videos like that

I don’t think any of them should be posting about it. Diane is an adult, Jade is 20, Candice is what 17 and Lucy is 16. Neil is a bell end of the highest order but they need to air this tit in private.

Reactions: 2
The mods on a power trip or something ? Got blocked off a live for just asking a question ‘were you not happy with Diana’ if they are going to post it all over tik tok Then be prepared for those questions 🤷‍♀️ Bet they have all had a bit of him 🤢

• Sick
I think Lucy needs to stop posting. shes coming across really immature shes still so young shouldnt be posting videos like that
Funny, that sounds exactly like what Neil said!

She's 16 - perfectly old enough to understand what's going on. Clearly the only way she gets her dad's attention is on TikTok. I don't think she's the immature one in this situation; I think that's the 40 year old man dancing like a weirdo and having a midlife crisis.

Maybe if Neil grows up and takes his life off TikTok she'll be able to stop making videos, eh?

Reactions: 9
I always worry about Candice she seemed close with him before all of this, she hasn’t made any tiktoks like the rest of them but she’s been brushed off by Neil like the others?? None of them deserve to brushed off they’re kids and they’re hurting and for him to make out like he’s only got 2 kids is absolutely disgusting I can’t help but hate watch him though. I wonder what help he’s wanted lately and im so glad Diana seems to be so well without him

Reactions: 1
If people are not allowed personal questions what else is there to talk about he's hardly interesting.

If people are not allowed personal questions what else is there to talk about he's hardly interesting.
Exactly. He’s not well known for being particularly talented or having a skill others enjoy watching. His “fame” was being part of the family and now he’s left and showing himself to not be a very nice guy. When he said his daughters are affecting his mental health I think its more likely him not being live for a few days and getting the adoration of his “fans” that hit him. There’s not many men that do the dirty on their wife and leave her with two very young kids and get told “You deserve to be happy, you aren’t doing anything wrong moving on”

And of course he doesn’t have to remain celibate forever but this new girlfriend hes known for five minutes and he’s already talking children with her. Not to mention talking about his sex life live knowing his older kids could be watching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.