Inclusive family - The Kilduffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't watch him for long but in the comments last night I saw people say they love him, what are they seeing I'm not. He's going to fall flat when he's dumped and he's lost his wife, I hope she meets a Prince.

Reactions: 4
Does she not get bored just sitting watching and commenting on his live all day and night?

Reactions: 2
Does she not get bored just sitting watching and commenting on his live all day and night?
She probably loves it and all the drama it's caused. She clearly likes being talked about and she'd absolutely lapping up everyone calling her gorgeous

Reactions: 3
She probably loves it and all the drama it's caused. She clearly likes being talked about and she'd absolutely lapping up everyone calling her gorgeous
She mustn’t work to be on lives allll day she doesn’t even nip of and back on

the tiktok fame has went to his head! hes needing to sort that hair out

Reactions: 4
He's literally just said on his live. That's he met his soul mate on tiktok and others can to.. soul mate?.. he has 4/5 kids and his acting like one.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I think hes having a midlife crisis haha .he will relise what hes lost i recon and relise its to late for him

He's literally just said on his live. That's he met his soul mate on tiktok and others can to.. soul mate?.. he has 4/5 kids and his acting like one.
He's been saying a lot of things I thought was out of order, he's not a free man yet and he comes with a lot of baggage. Just a note to remember for his new love interest, if you move in together you do realise he will be supporting his kids for years to come and there is no getting away from that.

and he wonders why his daughters don’t want anything to do with him.
Is he still live?? How does this man get any work done???

bleeping soul mate, come off it neil duck sake😭😭😭 no wonder Jade and that are embarrassed of his actions.

bleeping soul mate, come off it neil duck sake😭😭😭 no wonder Jade and that are embarrassed of his actions.
On her fb the other day there was her and Neil in bed and he was kissing her neck he had no top on and her in just a bra….my eyes were abused

• Sick
He was live early hours of this morning dancing on all fours with sweat patches. Was very entertaining and embarrassing

• Wow
He was live early hours of this morning dancing on all fours with sweat patches. Was very entertaining and embarrassing
Then going to work. That sounds brilliant don't it . Fixing cars be okay if he messes one up

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.